Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photos Of Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel... (499 Views)

Recent Pictures Of the Naked Emaciated Lady Found In Ajah / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel... by Danokoje14(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Photos Of The Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel

A yet to be identified lady has been found dead in a hotel around Nyiman Makurdi  With Her private parts removed leaving her lifeless..
 Sources Says A Suspect have been arrested
It’s quite unfortunate that a lot of young ladies have gone through this process.
Some where killed by the people they trust with their life in the name of Love, while others… through sealing of deals and contract. We think everyone needs to be careful. No where is safe anymore. Even if you have a deal to seal, let it be in a hotel with VIP bars, you can stay there and seal your contracts… Like, this is really getting out of hand

It hurts that everyday we keep on hearing sad news like this, you don’t just follow anybody anywhere talkless of hotel, alot of evil happenings everywhere, especially to young girls, we odd to be careful.
They’re talking about r.i.t.u.a.l.i.s.t and how they operate yet a young girl was walking by the road side a car stop by with about three men inside they started to talking to her passerby’s where telling her to go her way yet she didn’t listen, they guys open the car door she dive inside,  where are they taken her to nobody knows,  I don’t pray some thing bad happens to her but what if it happens? who is to be blame, the days are evil now girls, ladies insult me if you like, that will not change the fact that I will say it as it this.

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel... by TeeGentle(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Ugly people killing beautiful people
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
how can she be "yet to be identified" if you have all her photos?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Lady Found Dead With Private Parts Missing In Benue Hotel... by Cardealer2021(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
All this sensational hogwash in nairaland sef undecided?
Private part missing? cry
Have the police confirmed it or it's just hearsay?
I suspect she died due to overdose of sexual enhancement drugs or too much sex.
Or maybe food poisoning
Or this private part missing is just to shift the blame to somewhere else angry

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola’s Music Platform Coke Studio Premieres ‘the Conductor’ With Tems / My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me / $23m Abacha Loot: SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks ‘copy Of Agreement With US’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.