Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Does The Kind Of Politicians We Produce Reflects The Kind Of Citizens We Are? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Kind Of Politicians We Produce Reflects The Kind Of Citizens We Are? (172 Views)

List Of Politicians We Don't Need If Nigeria Must Grow / "We Do Not Need More Politicians, We Need More..." - Senator Dino Melaye / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Kind Of Politicians We Produce Reflects The Kind Of Citizens We Are? by Topccy007z: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2022
I just believe we can't give what we don't have.
Over the years since independence, it has been observed that the percentage of evil and corrupt politicians and leaders we've had at practically all levels has always been higher than the good ones.
Is it now correct to say that this is a true reflection of our individual personalities as Nigerians?
Re: Does The Kind Of Politicians We Produce Reflects The Kind Of Citizens We Are? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Yes of course.

Ain't the politicians also the citizens of Nigeria?

Buhari does not reflect you and me only,but he sound the way we all are.

Obasanjo,Jonathan and 'Yar Adua are your image and mine too. Nigerians are smart,gentle and educated people compare Ghanaians and Kenyans for example.

The secret of our development is that,we as Nigerians,do not look behind and rely on past glory...we just focus on the future and dominate present hour.

We are Nigerians because we receive changes with open hands,be it good or bad.

When Obama once adressed class of 16 in one of the graduation ceremony...I felt like he was mistaking USA for Nigeria or vice verser.

We are Nigeria because our development is not linked to one particular person out of blue like Ghaddafi,Sankara,Kenyatta or Mandela,Mugabe etc.

We all are part of our progress.

(1) (Reply)

E Go Better So? / Security / Abia Guber 2023: No Legacy In ABSU To Qualify Ikonne For Endorsement - Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.