Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine (1053 Views)

How Zelensky Lost Four Ukrainian Territories To Russia By Not Conceding One / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Situation in 2015

Zelensky's Jewish billionaire's private militia forecfulky took over a state owned oil refinery. Neither govt police or army could do anything about it.

This same Jewish billionaire's TV channel runs a tv show tittled Servant of the People with Zelensky as the main character

This same jewish billionaire forms a political party with same name Servant of the People which like our own satanic APC pretends to be against corruption.

Advertises Servant of People posters everywhere in Ukraine with Zelensky's face on it for election. Cant say what the ad is for... TV show or political party. Thus bends law.

Zelensky gets rigged in as president and his loyalties are not to the Ukrainian people but his Jewish godfather.

This same Jewish godfather owns Burisma oil company . Same company that hired Hunter Biden.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2022
This is why world Jewry is in a frenzied mood against Russia.

How dare Putin uproot them from their feeding bottle .

Ukraine's oligarchs have a long history of resisting the state. The fact that Kolomoisky has now raised his own militia raises the deeply alarming possibility that he — and others like him — could regularly use these fighters to protect his interests from state interference.

The worrying thing about Kolomoisky's raid on the oil company last week is that it seems to have partially worked: Kolomoisky may not have been able to keep his ally in the chairman's job, but he reportedly said that he and Ukraine's president have reached an agreement to install a temporary chairman for UkrTransNafta who "would not be carrying out any investigations of its finances." Kolomoisky has significant interests in the oil company; now, it seems, he's been able to use his private army to shield his business dealings from legal or financial scrutiny.

While fighting the war against the separatists might be a priority now, at some point the Ukrainian government needs to be able to govern Ukraine. It can't do that if parts of the country are dominated by militias that don't obey any official authority.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Random write up?
Pls how did you get this information from and where did you?
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Igor Kolomoisky is the one financing the Azov militia .

They are his private army which he has been using to rule Ukraine as a parallel govt .

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by Toktee(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Another lies from Putin robots....he was imposed on ukrain....don't you think if it's true that he was imposed as you asserts he would have gone by now ?
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Another lies from Putin robots....he was imposed on ukrain....don't you think if it's true that he was imposed as you asserts he would have gone by now ?
Why do you think ethnic Russians in the Donbass oblast and Crimea wanted out of Jewkraine?

You are late to the party and still arrogant in your ignorance .

Stop swallowing JewNN lies and do a research on how your jewish masters have ran that country to the ground since Ukraine was gifted independence after the fall of the Soviet Union.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Random write up?
Pls how did you get this information from and where did you?

Why will Putin operate a shilling outfit to indoctrinate you worthless Globo Homo niggers?
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

Why will Putin operate a shilling outfit to indoctrinate you worthless Globo Homo niggers?

Fsboperator ain't complaining to you..call me whatever you want..you are clueless.. grin

Devoid of fact..post a link here you are wailing and crying on my mention..cry baby.. grin
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Fsboperator ain't complaining to you..call me whatever you want..you are clueless.. grin

Devoid of fact..post a link here you are wailing and crying on my mention..cry baby.. grin

Keep watching JewNN

https://twitter.com/karaokecomputer/status/1506537298724155394

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

Keep watching JewNN

https://twitter.com/karaokecomputer/status/1506537298724155394
Pls put a normal Link where everyone can access and see the same thing you wrote up there... grin

1 Like

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
[s][quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111352445]
Pls put a normal Link where everyone can access and see the same thing you wrote up there... grin[/quot[/s]

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:
[s]
Kiddo stop spreading fake propaganda..or can't you see that most of your threads are always dry..cos people are too smart not to take you serious.. grin

Keep swimming in self deceit.. grin kiss
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by sapientia(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I was scrolling down to call him exactly that
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by Toktee(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

Why do you think ethnic Russians in the Donbass oblast and Crimea wanted out of Jewkraine?

Stop swallowing JewNN lies and do a research on how your jewish masters have ran that country to the ground since Ukraine was gifted independence after the fall of the Soviet Union.
Your hates for jews stinks yet there are alots of jews in russia.
If they want out why not jump on àny available plane to russia...why destabilisec the whole country cos of the microscopic few?
Why have putin became angry when his stooge was booted out of kyiv?
You have no valid argument my friend.....you just hate the west and jews thats all.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
The real president of Jewkraine . The guy to the left is a clown.

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by Investigative: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kiddo stop spreading fake propaganda..or can't you see that most of your threads are always dry..cos people are too smart not to take you serious.. grin

recently nairaland feminists and gay communities have taken it upon themselves to spew trash on nairaland all in support of western propaganda
Why?

The problem in Africa is that majority people of Africa lack proper educative system by history except the west African people were enlighten totally by what the Nato are doing against us that is when we can be free from the bondage of the NATO like the Malian people

1 Like

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

I was scrolling down to call him exactly that
You know how he got banned cos of his hate against other people tribe? cheesy
He then switched to emperor harradin or so then to this..the kid is very clueless..no sane person even takes him serious.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Investigative:

recently nairaland feminists and gay communities have taken it upon themselves to spew trash on nairaland all in support of western propaganda
Why?

The problem in Africa is that majority people of Africa lack proper educative system by history except the west African people were enlighten totally by what the Nato are doing against us that is when we can be free from the bondage of the NATO like the Malian people
Hold yourself and your leaders responsible for your Continent and stop disturbing me over nonsense.. undecided

I was talking about this post so pls take your nonsense out of my face kiddo..

2 Likes

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]

If my threads are so lame and dry as you say, why bother to comment on them?

Silly shabbat goy.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:
[left][/left]

If my threads are so lame and dry as you say, why bother to comment on them?

Silly shabbat goy.
So as to debunk your claim.. grin
Keep crying propaganda warlord..no one takes you serious..
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

Ethnic Russians in the Donbass oblast and Crimea are immigrants from Russia. Just like hausas might start to claim jos north as their fatherland in 2095.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know how he got banned cos of his hate against other people tribe? cheesy
He then switched to emperor harradin or so then to this..the kid is very clueless..no sane person even takes him serious.. grin

And?
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ethnic Russians in the Donbass oblast and Crimea are immigrants from Russia. Just like hausas might start to claim jos north as their fatherland in 2095.

And what of the khazarian criminals ?

Do they belong in Ukraine or Palestine ?
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by Investigative: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hold yourself and your leaders responsible for your Continent and stop disturbing me over nonsense.. undecided

I was talking about this post so pls take your nonsense out of my face kiddo..
I would take you serious when you leave Africa forum for Africa

And stop stoking your nose

1 Like

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by Investigative: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

You are asking a confuse human
Do you think she knows beyond what western media dish out

1 Like

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

Do yorubas belong to Benin republic or Nigeria or Brazil. Figure it out.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do yorubas belong to Benin republic or Nigeria or Brazil. Figure it out.

So the promised land includes Ukraine as well.

See ya life.

Are they of Hebrew origin or khazaria?

You just exposed your fake synagogue of satan judas masters.

Stupid shabbat goy.
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Investigative:

I would take you serious when you leave Africa forum for Africa

And stop stoking your nose

Lol.

You sabi their way.

JIDF has infiltrated niggerland with their paid posters and useful Zionist slaves.

Nairaland remains the most jewed site after Linda Ikeji's yeast blog.

Seun is so desperate for Jew cuck up his arse .

Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:

So the promised land includes Ukraine as well.

See ya life.

Are they of Hebrew origin or khazaria?

You just exposed your fake synagogue of satan judas masters.

Stupid shabbat goy.
What about American jews? Is America their promise land?
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

What about American jews? Is America their promise land?
[/s]

Just gerrout from this thread with your stupidity .
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by joyandfaith: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
GBTYO:
[s][/s]

[s]Just gerrout from this thread with your stupidity .[/s]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: How Zelensky Was Imposed By His Khazarian Godfather On Ukraine by GBTYO: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Answer me this you this judas slave, are your jewish masters originally from Palestine or Ukraine ?

You just exposed the lie of zionism .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Fighter Jet Forces Down US Drone Over Black Sea After Intercept / Europe Is Still Keeping Africa In Retrograde / Olympics Girl Is London 'riot Mascot"! Unthinkable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.