Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir (588 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir by Newsupdates247: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
A 22-year old girl has narrated how she was gang-r3ped by her boyfriend and his friend at his house.
She narrated her ordeal to operatives of the Ogun State Police Command who have now arrested the two friends.
The suspects, Seun Orokunle (38) and Sarumi Sodiq (28) were arrested following a complaint lodged at the Public Complaints Bureau Eleweran Abeokuta by the victim.

The victim (name withheld) told the police that the incident happened when she went to the house of Seun Orokunle who happened to be her boyfriend.
Read More
https://newsupdates247.com.ng/how-i-was-gang-r3ped-by-my-boyfriend-his-friend-at-his-house-22-year-old-girl-narrates/

Re: How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir by rickpat(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
barbarism at it's best!!
LET THE LAW HAVE IT'S WAY
Re: How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir by Realmi: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rape again
Re: How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir by 7victor(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir by Christane: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
two shameless men gang rape a small girl ...Imagine d 38years old man cannot even advice d young man of 28years . who even know if d guy of 38year was even d one who came up with d plan?

MY VERDICT
both should be jailed for at least 6years . wen dey cum out their head go calm down
foolish area boys
Re: How I Was Gang-r3ped By My Boyfriend & His Friend At His House – 22-year Old Gir by Cokahot: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's simple. The gal was a bich,and his accomplice had always wanted a taste of her,probably she no gree for am . So in a way to pay her back and since it was an easy move,the bich was having her bath and he forced his way in with his hard dic k while sighting her fully naked ,taking what,taking a shower. Rather than the bf to run to her rescue, he did what,he joined and it became a Group Intimacy 3some. Well ,its simple, no time. Turn them to suya fast,quick. Get me taya and petrol osisor

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Slaughtered A Woman Over Alleged Blasphemy / Delta Police Swoops On Criminals, Kill 10, Recover Weapons / Iphone X 64gb Scam On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.