Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax (3066 Views)

Choose For Me :Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Or Samsung A70 Or Redmi Note 7 Pro / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by ScienceStudents: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Which one should my pal go for
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Onyeka90210(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
You people joke too much in this section

18 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by alphaNomega: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro. You would not regret it!

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by lekbel09(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
ScienceStudents:
Which one should I go for
Both phones are incomparable in terms of price or functionality, you can get Redmi note 10 pro for around 140k brand new , while the XSMAX 64gb goes for 210k. The Xsmax is the better device if you are the type that likes iOS. Redmi note 10 pro, is a midrange device and can't be compared with the Xsmax which was apple's flagship phone in 2018, simple as ABC

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Rareoil(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
alphaNomega:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro. You would not regret it!

Phone wey no get spare parts.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by seanwilliam(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2022
iPhone XS Max of course
Reasons
1. Better screen better display
2. Top security
3. Longer support/updates
4. Better build quality
5. Faster processor
6. Better camera
7. Better resale value
8. Class
9. Better ip water rate
10. Wireless charging
11. Available parts incase of repair

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by kmaster007: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Wat of bat3 lolz
seanwilliam:
iPhone XS Max of course
Reasons
1. Better screen better display
2. Top security
3. Longer support/updates
4. Better build quality
5. Faster processor
6. Better camera
7. Better resale value
8. Class
9. Better ip water rate
10. Wireless charging
11. Available parts incase of repair

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Grandmeister(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2022
kmaster007:
Wat of bat3 lolz
A brand new xsmax battery will give you atleast 8 hours of screen on time with heavy usage. By heavy usage I mean gaming and video editing. If you're using it for Web browsing and social media it will stretch to 10 hours screen on time.

11 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by alphaNomega: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Rareoil:

Why would you buy a phone that needs spare parts?

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by alphaNomega: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Grandmeister:

A brand new xsmax battery will give you atleast 8 hours of screen on time with heavy usage. By heavy usage I mean gaming and video editing. If you're using it for Web browsing and social media it will stretch to 10 hours screen on time.

The Xiaomi will give you more hours
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Grandmeister(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
alphaNomega:

The Xiaomi will give you more hours
Does the xiaomi have oled screen? I'm sure the xiaomi has upto 5000mah? And it still won't give you more than one hour over the xsmax with 3000mah.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by JamOSneh: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Guy go for Xmas iphone get level pass all dis redmi aw u go dey compare iphoneflagship to redmi midrange no b juju b dat go buy poco f3 if u really want xiaomi
Grandmeister:

Does the xiaomi have oled screen? I'm sure the xiaomi has upto 5000mah? And it still won't give you more than one hour over the xsmax with 3000mah.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by alphaNomega: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Elpibe:
That's not true
That's very true!
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by NeeKlaus: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Grandmeister:

10 hours screen time is poor.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Grandmeister(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeeKlaus:

OK go and buy a phone with transformer. I want to see that phone that will give you more than 10 hours on nonstop usage with gaming and social media. I am waiting. Even the 13 Pro max touted as the current battery king amongst high end phones gives you about 13 hours.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by seanwilliam(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeeKlaus:

lol. By every standard , a phone with 10hrs heavy usage is very good. And When I say heavy usage, I no Dey talk of music and watching video alone ..

More so, the iPhone battery will outlast the redmi after intensive usage ..( like months or a year after )

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by talktalk4u: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Iphone XSmax ... Kills The Xiaomi Note 10 pro 100%...

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by celebstine: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
I just got my xs max 64gb uk used last week and trust me for a phone made in 2018 its mad how good it is in 2022 i dont play games anymore the phone gets me from 6am to 6pm in the evening with about 20 percent left on the battery mind you it has a 3174mah battery that’s ridiculous the android exosystem just lost another user .Go for the xsmax bro you will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Meister(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. By every standard , a phone with 10hrs heavy usage is very good. And When I say heavy usage, I no Dey talk of music and watching video alone ..

More so, the iPhone battery will outlast the redmi after intensive usage ..( like months or a year after )

So looking at the endurance rating of these 2 phones you believe the Xs Max would last anywhere close to the Redmi note 10 pro

People pull out stuffs from their ass you guys will go with it, in what world will Xs Max give you 8hrs SOT on heavy usage ? You guys are so funny.

It doesn't make sense to compare both phones cause one is a flagship and one is a midranger but there's no way in hell Xs Max would give you anything close to the battery life The Redmi will give you, make una no dey carry iphone matter for head without enough information

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by seanwilliam(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Meister:

So looking at the endurance rating of these 2 phones you believe the Xs Max would last anywhere close to the Redmi note 10 pro

People pull out stuffs from their ass you guys will go with it, in what world will Xs Max give you 8hrs SOT on heavy usage ? You guys are so funny.

It doesn't make sense to compare both phones cause one is a flagship and one is a midranger but there's no way in hell Xs Max would give you anything close to the battery life The Redmi will give you, make una no dey carry iphone matter for head without enough information
my argument is that 8hrs sot ( heavy usage ) is a very very good battery by every standard . And that after months of use, the xs max battery will still outlast the redmi.

It’s not about mah bro, iphone 13 pro max has just 4352mah capacity and yet it trumps every andriod phones batteries of 5000mah and above sir..

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Meister(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
my argument is that 8hrs sot ( heavy usage ) is a very very good battery by every standard . And that after months of use, the xs max battery will still outlast the redmi.

It’s not about mah bro, iphone 13 pro max has just 4352mah capacity and yet it trumps every andriod phones batteries of 5000mah and above sir..

It trumps every flagship android with 5k mAh, there are certainly a lot of budget and entry level android phones with 5k mAh and better battery life than it.

I don't know what phones you've used in the past that has made you believe android batteries just wither and die within a short time, my little cousin is using the 2019 Redmi note 8 that was passed down to him and it's battery still lasts as it should
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by seanwilliam(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Meister:

It trumps every flagship android with 5k mAh, there are certainly a lot of budget and entry level android phones with 5k mAh and better battery life than it.

I don't know what phones you've used in the past that has made you believe android batteries just wither and die within a short time, my little cousin is using the 2019 Redmi note 8 that was passed down to him and it's battery still lasts as it should
which budget entry smartphone have better battery than iPhone 13 pro max? I mean on heavy usage ..
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Onyeka90210(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
which budget entry smartphone have better battery than iPhone 13 pro max? I mean on heavy usage ..

You no for Engage am at all
Una still dey this matter, normal flagship battery is not meant to be compared with midrange battery.
The midrange will always have the upper hand why because the processor is a mid range processor, and does not consume as much power as the flagship processor
Compare the xs max with the likes of s10 plus and you’ll see they have similar battery usage
It’s same as asking which would consume much fuel, v4 engine or v6 engine, it’s a no brainer, but the v6 is much more fun to ride.
So trust me, those view extra hours of battery you get from the Redmi is not worth dumping the blazing fast xs max.
I mean there are some 1gb ram itel phones with potato processor that last longer than Redmi note 10, it doesn’t make it a better phone that the redmi

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Meister(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
seanwilliam:

Hmmm

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by NeeKlaus: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
Grandmeister:

OK go and buy a phone with transformer. I want to see that phone that will give you more than 10 hours on nonstop usage with gaming and social media. I am waiting. Even the 13 Pro max touted as the current battery king amongst high end phones gives you about 13 hours.
I bought the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Gives me almost 14 hours with heavy usage before it gets to 10%. And trust me, I am a MAD phone user.

Your iPhone battery is poor, abeg.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Joezik(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
Rareoil:

Spoilers
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Joezik(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
ScienceStudents:
Which one should I go for

Depends on ur budget and usage.

If u want a full functional phone at low price ...then redmi...

iPhone if u want better

For me save ur money get redmi
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Rareoil(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
NeeKlaus:

I bought the Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Gives me almost 14 hours with heavy usage before it gets to 10%. And trust me, I am a MAD phone user.

Your iPhone battery is poor, abeg.

When you say heavy usage what do you mean, because I have seen heavy usage and most people think it's on heavy usage when it isn't.

Here is a video of phones on heavy usage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yok_WszgNmA

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Rareoil(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2022
iPhone X's max battery drain test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by Dollywood(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2022
WTF. shocked

You're disrespecting Apple by comparing Xsmax with that plastic trashy phone called Redmi. Jeez. Are you even in your right senses?
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Iphone Xsmax by tecnolad(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:
WTF. shocked

You're disrespecting Apple by comparing Xsmax with that plastic trashy phone called Redmi. Jeez. Are you even in your right senses?

You're now 3 steps away from getting roasted and dragged.

Initializing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia E6.... / Infinix Super Friday - Double Your Savings And Win Big! / Please Which Phone Can I Get With 35k-40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.