Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Has Any One Been Able To Acquire The Nigerian Passport Through Their Website? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Any One Been Able To Acquire The Nigerian Passport Through Their Website? (350 Views)

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Been Able To Acquire The Nigerian Passport Through Their Website? by shawnfamous(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hi, Good afternoon
I'm about getting the new Nigerian passport and I try getting it on time. But the issue here is that I'm doing it for the first time and not a renewal.
I met someone that does this passport thing and the person told me to get the new passport for about 45k and I was told I would have to wait for 6weeks and a week for biometrics, That's a combined 7weeks.

I'm scared of going to their site to register the right way since I read about the nairalander who spent about 20k and was asked to pay through the backdoor again. Doing this the right way will also take like 7weeks combined.
So my question is, should it be taking that long since I'm influencing the process Or I should just go through the right process using the site ?
Re: Has Any One Been Able To Acquire The Nigerian Passport Through Their Website? by AllKnowing: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pay online works! But be ready to deal with a lot of:

“Which officer is handling for you here?”
You stammer “Ehm no one Sir. I paid online”.

That’s where your frustration starts!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New!!!! Bandits Invades Kaduna International Airport* / Through Which Agency Do I Write An Invitation Letter To My Friend Coming From Eu / How Safe Is Mauritius?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.