Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,791 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

“I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D (410 Views)

Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video) / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by omoenoma: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ghallywood actor, John Dumelo has pledged to walk barefoot from Accra to Lagos tomorrow morning with ginger on his head! if the Super Eagles of Nigeria defeats the Black Stars of Ghana in the mouthwatering World Cup qualifying match.Read on https://enomaomoruyi.com/i-will-walk-barefoot-from-accra-to-lagos-with-my-ginger-on-my-head-if-nigeria-defeats-ghana-john-dumelo-pledge/

1 Share

Re: “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by Mooh247: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wetin dey do this one

Una go chop beating like say Na bankku
Re: “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by Boyewu: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
We are waiting.
Re: “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by ABIODUN105(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you did not fulfill you pledge after the match thunder will strike you dead
Re: “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
all these yeye people talking nonsense for no damn reason!

abeg SHATTAP there!
Re: “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by irunoko(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeye people talking nonsense for no damn reason!

abeg SHATTAP there!
don't talk to my handsome boyfriend like that cool cheesy grin
Re: “I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
ABIODUN105:
If you did not fulfill you pledge after the match thunder will strike you dead
Ah bros don take am personal grin

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacob’s Son’s Marriage Crashes / Big Brother Naija Fans Gifts Liquorose 2 Benz And Millions Of Naira For Her Birt / All Hot & Sexy Girls Tiktok Babes | Bbw Pawg | Thick Milf | Bbwsex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.