Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why I Ran Away From Home- Wofai Fada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Ran Away From Home- Wofai Fada (353 Views)

My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Ran Away From Home- Wofai Fada by splendid22(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Actress and skit maker, Wofai Fada has recounted that at some point in her life she ran away from home.

The svelte damsel made this known in a chat with Lilian’s couch, a show hosted by her colleague, Lilian Afegbai.

She said: “Growing up, my dad wanted me to be a doctor. My mom came from a family of lawyers so she wanted me to be a lawyer and they know the kind of person they had. How can you look at me and say come and be a doctor. Even my dad won’t allow me to give him an injection. I ran away from home at some point because I was tired of being who they wanted me to be. I wasn’t happy so I landed in theatre arts. I am very sure that’s where God wanted me to be. Studying theatre arts, I knew there was no life for me in Calabar because I attended the University of Calabar. I knew I wanted to come to Lagos”.

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2022/03/25/why-i-ran-away-from-home-wofai-fada/

Re: Why I Ran Away From Home- Wofai Fada by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
hope you are finally happy...
Re: Why I Ran Away From Home- Wofai Fada by tillaman(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rema Has Joined OPPO Nigeria As A Brand Ambassador / Tragedy! Yahoo Boy Confess And Runs Mad After Girlfriend Goes Spiritual On Him. / Burna Boy Names Himself Highest Paid Artist In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.