Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Transparency Issues With Stock Brokers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transparency Issues With Stock Brokers (726 Views)

List Of Suspended Nigerian Stock Brokers / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / Stock Brokers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transparency Issues With Stock Brokers by mohsinali1: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2011
Dear all,

i wanted to invest in the Nigerian stock market and in the process i just realised that none of the big stock brokerage houses have real time data shown from the stock exchange engine. please share your comments
Re: Transparency Issues With Stock Brokers by Seun(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Tim Akinbo wants to make the data available: https://plus.google.com/103120618995960067363/posts/69JXkcHWEbQ
Re: Transparency Issues With Stock Brokers by mohsinali1: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2011
is there anyway that we can have real time data displayed on Brokerage houses as it can definitely increase transparency. the idea is simply to increase the flow of investment in the country and to instigate a positive environment for investment. such initiatives usually help in creating positive investor sentiment. attached is a file of displays i am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Untapped Investment Plans / Trade License / Invest and get 5million Naira Interest In 30days With An Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.