Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles (5970 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by LesbianBoy(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by kandiikane(m): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2011
This looks ga[i]y[/i] undecided
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by Sparkle777(f): 4:03am On Jul 03, 2011
Make p square catch una.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by gbanikiti(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2011
omg! i wish they were like this in reality! they would have been hot! o god why!
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by DCONE1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
wow! SEEEE PACKSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by MeGaStReEt: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
P'square
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles by lovemoi2(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
gbanikiti:

omg! i wish they were like this in reality! they would have been hot! o god why!
are u female or male?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery! / Rihanna In New Half Unclad Hot Photoshoot / Demon Sleeping With Villagers Wife Has Been Caught In Mozambique (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.