Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. (44114 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
please, tell them o. A friend here Lagos who is from orlu was lamenting that they are really killing the young men in their village, who are probably ESN operatives
Definitely, the thing I realise is that they have messed up and looking for whom to blame . Ebonyi people are readily available to be blamed whereas in real sense na Anambra and imo natives de cause their own problems

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I'm not here to make u happy . Anything to flush out those bastarrds called Ipob is welcomed by me. I'm only telling u that a terror can't stay in a place without the support of the locals . The locals are the ones armed and doing this rubbish , the guy arrested at Ekwulọbịa is from there . Most of the arrests we make are people indigenous to those places . Anambra people need to flush out these bastarrd fellow Anambrarians causing them insecurity

Stop typing cross rubbish. Abakiliki people are bunch of nuisance and violent humans. People with known history of killing and blood letting.

They will soon be watered down in anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Tingotoe: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
perambulator:
The problem with technocrats (and the reason why most of them fail). Is they fail to realize governance is not by book or theory. Most of them have book sense but are not street smart and don’t understand Nigerian politics. It is one thing being an adviser, or a technocrat, it’s another thing to have all the responsibility on your head. they tend to also be Uncle Toms who try and copy the ways of the west. Nigeria doesnt work like that!!!

I said it the first thing he did on his 1st day in office was tosay no more touts, this man doesn’t want second term. Because if he carries on like this, he will either be a disaster or he will make so many enemies he can’t run for a second term.

I have said it many times particularly to those calling for Osinbajo, only a gangster can govern in Nigeria!!!! the likes of OBJ, Buhari, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Amaechi Wike Saraki etc........they are gangsters! They operate permanently at the border of the law, very often straying outside because you cant run Nigeria by the book. In Nigeria only gangsters acheive anything when in office!!

if you cannot operate as a gangster or understand that the people who put you in power (drivers touts market women etc) are more than the the elites/educated people you are trying to please, you will only serve 1 term e.g Ambode and Jonathan!!!

OBJ would have requested the army presence as a show of force, with orders to shoot on site any ESN nonsense, before telling people to go to work. i dont know if it is by official declaration that ESN will stop attacking people who want to go to work. it is not by official memo, you either discuss with their leadership and persuade them or you wipe them out. is it official memeo that will protect people from ESN?

i laugh when people clamour for technocrats, technocrats dont work in Nigeria, what suits them is to commisioners, advisers etc at best deputy.
I agree with you 100%. Technocrats do not necessarily make good leaders. They're usually poor politicians who have no understanding of the people they govern nor the dynamics of the society they live in. I think Soludo will fail
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osagyefo98:

You don't need to be sincere with me because I am already sincere with you. Abakiliki people is constituting great nuisance in anambra abd they adds nothing to anambra economic value.

Is it by pushing barrow or Hawking gala that anambra uses to develop. They should go back and continue their killing games in Ebonyi state.

Ebonyi people adds absolutely nothing to anambra state but wants to destroy what they cannot even build...
I have no business with what you people's conflict are within your south east states. What I'm telling u is that Anambra people are being killed like rats and chickens in their own villages. Take it to the bank
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Lightorder: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Definitely, the thing I realise is that they have messed up and looking for whom to blame . Ebonyi people are readily available to be blamed whereas in real sense na Anambra and imo natives de cause their own problems
so true
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
budaatum:

So, who is terrorising Anambrans?

Is it Ipob/ESN or Fulani cattle?

Ebonyi people.

They are a total nuisance to the state..
They will cover their faces and be trying to enforce sit at home in anambra

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I have no business with what you people's conflict are within your south east states. What I'm telling u is that Anambra people are being killed like rats and chickens in their own villages. Take it to the bank

Then stop eating yourself up. Ebonyi people are known as violent humans.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by AK481(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Can't that fool be deported
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by osazsky(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
When u are tired u will come out..anything u cant sustain for 200 years to me is useless just like npower..nb dss dont kill pigs..pigs kills pigs
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
FrancisAg:
Hope the take this problem that is coming peacefully.

Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/etopan
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.

Can we rest for una in this space please.

How's affiliate marketing different from the rest? Many referral seeking ventures are scam. Abi nobe referral you dey seek so..

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
But I thought ipob claimed they have cancelled sit at home and the killings on Mondays is the handwork of Fulani herdsmen and dss. angry

Is Simon Ekpa not an authority in the ipod hierarchy?

Anyway, waiting for ipob to make another u turn regarding their comments as usual. grin
ipob n sense.. those guys r twisty

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Emychina(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Any state Abakiliki resides if not checkmated will turn that place to blood letting zone.

Soludo should act fast. More they adds nothing to anambra economy...

Or is gala Hawking that will be used to build all these Infrastructures in anambra state.
my brother,u need to come to upper iweka and see what those abakiliki scariwags are doing there in d name of touting.i lives in onitsha and does my business in upper iweka. They just full everywhere defecating in open place robbing people.its horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by osazsky(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
FrancisAg:
Hope the take this problem that is coming peacefully.

Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/etopan
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.
if it's this easy..u wont be here

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Emychina(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
abobote:
Soludo should have consulted the leadership of IPOB before making that declaration
This kind of directive can only lead to blood shed
Consult their leadership as who. The reason bandits and boko are messing d north up is because of d kid gloves their elites are using on them. Asin,how can u wake up one morning and declare monday sit at home without considering other people's survival and u are talking about dialogue with them.if u dialogue with them,another sort of bastards wil spring up .

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emychina:
my brother,u need to come to upper iweka and see what those abakiliki scariwags are doing there in d name of touting.i lives in onitsha and does my business in upper iweka. They just full everywhere defecating in open place robbing people.its horrible.

They are the ones Simon Ekpa is recruiting as his boys.

Most people don't understand that ekpas foot soldiers are all Abakiliki recruits and more reason they are strong supporter of his stupidity.

It is not new of Abakiliki menance in onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Emychina(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Everyone in anambra right now know say Na abakiliki boys Dey worry

Soon hand go touch them full

All killed are abakiliki.. go to station and confirm their identities

No be online sentiment
Na u get strength to dey reply that ezza efulefu riffraff.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Mooh247: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
They don't Even know who Soludo is... When he dealt with Bank CEOs with recapitalisation of banks.. nothing stopped him. and this are the elite not ordinary Ipob miscreants

Soludo and El Rufai don't listen to anyone when working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Focusmind: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Stupid man. I wished DSS could trace this one and dispose him off. Living in another man's country and creating chaos in his own country, supported by even more stupid followers.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Emychina(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=perambulator post=111364793]The problem with technocrats (and the reason why most of them fail). Is they fail to realize governance is not by book or theory. Most of them have book sense but are not street smart and either don’t understand the Nigerian people and pysche or they feel superior and are condescending towards the masses and therefore tend not to incorporate the pysche of the masses in their decision making. It is one thing being an adviser, or a technocrat, it’s another thing to have all the responsibility on your head. they tend to also be Uncle Toms who try and copy the ways of the west. Nigeria doesnt work like that!!!

I said it the first thing he did on his 1st day in office was tosay no more touts, this man doesn’t want second term. Because if he carries on like this, he will either be a disaster or he will make so many enemies he can’t run for a second term. Guy shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by hysteresis: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Ihiala people are the ones getting killed. Why do you think the election held last year were postponed at ihiala. Anambra people are dying like rats in that axis. I'm a security personnel in anambra and I know what I'm writing .
A security personnel sounding so dumb.
No wonder are security architecture is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Christistruth00: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by budaatum: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Anambra people are terrorising themselves . Take this to the bank . They're the ones doing this nonsense to themselves

That's always been my belief. I'm from Osun State, and can't imagine us being terrorised by cow. We know where they and their cow is in our bush, and we sure love awoof meat.

budaatum:

I read part of it despite being put off by the beginning. My opinion of such is expressed in this thread. Hopefully, you know how public sentiment led to genocide in Rwanda

Fact is, quite a lot of what Fulani are being blamed for is done by our very own people, as we found with the gunmen in the East. Fulani may be kidnapping in Kaduna, but dem never yet born the Fulani to come kidnap anyone in the South. Local kidnappers wouldn't put up with the competition for starts, and we know where their cattle is if they dare.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Emychina(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osagyefo98:

They are the ones Simon Ekpa is recruiting as his boys.

Most people don't understand that ekpas foot soldiers are all Abakiliki recruits and more reason they are strong supporter of his stupidity.

It is not new of Abakiliki menance in onitsha.
And people are afraid of entering onitsha now because of those ezza people.soludo should please send them all back to ebonyi state. Go to lagos too and see how they are tarnishing our image there and yoruba people now see all igbos as the same

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
hysteresis:

A security personnel sounding so dumb.
No wonder are security architecture is nothing to write home about

He is no security personnel but an Abakiliki boy who can't control his emotion.

No wonder he cloned Ikwerre moniker same as other tribe moniker he has cloned in the past.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by budaatum: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:
They don't Even know who Soludo is... When he dealt with Bank CEOs with recapitalisation of banks.. nothing stopped him. and this are the elite not ordinary Ipob miscreants

Soludo and El Rufai don't listen to anyone when working

You saying they got balls?

Maybe they should run for president and vice. We might vote them in and they can then deal with the subsidies that are destroying us and enriching some.

They might just be the ones to privatise NNPC too, by selling shares direct to Nigerians instead of to some wealthy few.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Emychina:
And people are afraid of entering onitsha now because of those ezza people.soludo should please send them all back to ebonyi state. Go to lagos too and see how they are tarnishing our image there and yoruba people now see all igbos as the same

I repeat anywhere Ebonyi people are if not controlled will mess it up and they will be the one to carry Igbo matter for head as if they contributes anything to Igbo development.

They only use Igbo as a cover to all the atrocities they commit...if not who is Simon Ekpa to open mouth and vomit this trash...just because he has few recruits from Ebonyi he uses in killing innocent ndi anambra.
Akunyili gone
Obiora Agbasimalo gone
Chief Gab ofoma gone.

They are nothing but killers.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Sweeetheart(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
They don change am for ekpa .. the idiot feel say Na by mouth Kanu take become leader

Be like say this ekpa Na Yoruba people train am

Why person go get long and idiotic mouth..

Na burn dem go Dey burn your Boiz till they get sense

Igbos don see 100 nothing dey new .. ekpa you reading this
Do anyhow and collect anyhow even in your Finland

Ask ekweremadu ..

this member is bringing and abusing Yoruba people in a thread that doesn't concern them, if he's not ban then it means you guys have given free hand to disobey your rules here

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Rule 2 broken
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Mooh247: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
budaatum:

You saying they got balls?

Maybe they should run for president and vice. We might vote them in and they can then deal with the subsidies that are destroying us and enriching some.

They might just be the ones to privatise NNPC too, by selling shares direct to Nigerians instead of to some wealthy few.

I'll be very honest with you..

Nigerians can't handle such change in governance and policy right now...

Everyone enjoys the subsidies and corrupt society one way or the other without knowing

I doubt the two of them can last a year in Aso Rock before the elites assassinate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. by Nyanmiridunce: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ekpa is a Fulani mole. No sane Igbo should take him serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.