Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jumia Refused To Refund Me Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Refused To Refund Me Help! (259 Views)

If You Know Fidelity Bank Help Me Tell Them To Refund Me O! / Gt Bank Has Refused To Refund Me Back My Money / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Refused To Refund Me Help! by Nicoswit(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hello guys
I had a failed transaction on JumiaPay and a refund was initiated into my JumiaPay wallet which I withdrew it to my uba bank account. The refund timeline was exceeded and I was not credited by Jumia, I've been sending mails back and forth with their customer care and they keep on posting and passing me from one customer care to another without giving me any reasonable solution, all they keep saying is they are looking into it.
How do I get them to send my money please?
Re: Jumia Refused To Refund Me Help! by sundaygray(m): 3:21am On Mar 26, 2022
You should talk to your bank. Tell them say your transaction hook for air, money when dey send you.
Re: Jumia Refused To Refund Me Help! by Zzyy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
How did it finish? Have you been refunded to ur bank account?

(1) (Reply)

Official Book Lunching Of Ibibio Nation History And Culture. / Double Layer Soundproofing Materials Mgo Sound Wall Panel Sandwich Board Insulat / Hon.stanley Nwabuisi Gifted Car To His Former Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.