Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) (1248 Views)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO / Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sleepy Joe went to Europe to hopefully quench or add more flame to the fire.

grin grin cc Fernandez Ukraine n Russian fans. The table is set..

Anywho, America is a God damned good place to live. U can't change that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by jom28gy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
A confused Man, misleading Americans and their their alliance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by YeyeGbami: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
jom28gy:
A confused Man, misleading Americans and their their alliance

Most presidents are usually confused.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by Nendans: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reminds me of Obama's Joe, the Blumber

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by huptin(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Joe Biden jas been much stronger than i expected especially during this Russia vs Ukraine debacle.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
God bless you Joe Biden,the President of a sane country

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by tayepop(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Seems they actually want the war to escalate.

Make WW3 start self, I don't tire, make everybody start afresh. Abeg where is my remaining weed.
Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Samfloxin:
God bless you Joe Biden,the President of a sane country
You are asking God to bless a public Idiot, you are indeed strange
Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
tayepop:
Seems they actually want the war to escalate.

Make WW3 start self, I don't tire, make everybody[b] start afresh[/b]. Abeg where is my remaining weed.
grin you wan double ya hustle bah.
Re: Joe Biden In Europe With The Soldiers. (photos) by Mynd44: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2022

(1)

If World War 3 Happens. Will There Be War In Nigeria? / Peter Obi's Monumental Achievements In The Industrialization Anambra / Femi Otedola Spotted in Molue Bus (Public Transport),Unnoticed by Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.