Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision (1203 Views)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) / Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by wizzyvibes: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by Cyphar(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Just assist him with prayers. No where is safe in nigeria

I was posted to sokoto. My mum wanted me to redeploy back home... LAGOS.

After the orientation in camp, I decided to stay back. And nothing happened by the grace of God.

Well, I hope he is staying back for a good reason and not because of a girl.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by kodded(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is he a child?

Allow the grown man to make a decision for himself

1 Like

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by Myzubby(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
pray for him.: i believe he is man enough to make decisions

1 Like

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by Ahmed0336(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gombe is more secure than Lagos if you must know.
A nice and calm state. Tell me when last you've seen/heard bad news emanating from gombe state?

Allow the young man

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by ojun50(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is it your decision

Yr broda no want monitoring spirit around am or he don see one fine babe there.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by Bluntguy: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
ojun50:
Is it your decision

Yr broda no want monitoring spirit around am or he don see one fine babe there.

No mind am.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by wizzyvibes: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
I'm not saying he can't make decisions on his own. It's just that we're worried about his safety
kodded:
Is he a child?

Allow the grown man to make a decision for himself
Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by maisams01(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gombe is a very safe State Sir I am sure he felt at home,it is the most peaceful state in the north east

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by BadGenius(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2022
The way you guys reason north matter dey tire me.Forget the media buahaha, north is cool.

Gombe is a nice state.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by christejames(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Really?

Allow him to have a wonderful experience in Gombe. I served in that state and can tell you that Gombe is a very peaceful and harmonious state, I take that state as my second home.

The state is more like mini Nigeria, with almost 50-50 percent in the religious demography of the indegines with the Muslims (the Fulanis called Gombawa) slightly having an edge over the Christians. The northern part majorly Muslims and the Southern part Christians... Their deputy governor is always Christian.

Towns like Kaltungo, Billiri, Funakaye and lots more in the Southern part of the state are Christians dominated, these towns always have the best of Christmas and Easter celebrations compared to even the capital city Gombe.

In terms of infrastructure, the capital city is truly beautiful and one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria, with nice roads interconnections fitted with working street lights.
Hmmm... I enjoyed my stay in Gombe and will definitely visit that state again. kiss

...and for your brother wanting to delve into agriculture in Gombe I will say he has a great plan there and made a wonderful decision. Gombe is one of the states that produce the highest rates of grains in the country, maize, millets, and whatnots and also watermelon. And animal production, they are the original Fulanis when it comes to cattle rearing, cow insignia is even the logo of the state cheesy. Forget the lean cattle they transport to the south to be sold, I saw an herd of cattle with the biggest cows there in Gombe, almost the same across the state, see how cow big like bull abi bison shocked. You will also see camels, donkeys and other animals in their large numbers.

I could still remember when one of my colleague was told to bring about 50k or less to take one big cow, we planned to get it but how to transport it or garner the money killed the idea.
Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by Ajgal10(f): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2022
I served in Gombe in 2013, honestly I would've stayed back after service if not cos I was female. It is a very beautiful place. Got clubs, nice joints and beautiful places. Explore and Experience Gombe! The jewel in the Savannah.

Allow him to have a wonderful experience in Gombe. I served in that state and can tell you that Gombe is a very peaceful and harmonious state, I take that state as my second home.

The state is more like mini Nigeria, with almost 50-50 percent in the religious demography of the indegines with the Muslims (the Fulanis called Gombawa) slightly having an edge over the Christians. The northern part majorly Muslims and the Southern part Christians... Their deputy governor is always Christian.

Towns like Kaltungo, Billiri, Funakaye and lots more in the Southern part of the state are Christians dominated, these towns always have the best of Christmas and Easter celebrations compared to even the capital city Gombe.

In terms of infrastructure, the capital city is truly beautiful and one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria, with nice roads interconnections fitted with working street lights.
Hmmm... I enjoyed my stay in Gombe and will definitely visit that state again. kiss

...and for your brother wanting to delve into agriculture in Gombe I will say he has a great plan there and made a wonderful decision. Gombe is one of the states that produce the highest rates of grains in the country, maize, millets, and whatnots and also watermelon. And animal production, they are the original Fulanis when it comes to cattle rearing, cow insignia is even the logo of the state cheesy. Forget the lean cattle they transport to the south to be sold, I saw an herd of cattle with the biggest cows there in Gombe, almost the same across the state, see how cow big like bull abi bison shocked. You will also see camels, donkeys and other animals in their large numbers.

I could still remember when one of my colleague was told to bring about 50k or less to take one big cow, we planned to get it but how to transport it or garner the money killed the idea. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision by wizzyvibes: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Thanks for this. I appreciate
Ajgal10:
I served in Gombe in 2013, honestly I would've stayed back after service if not cos I was female. It is a very beautiful place. Got clubs, nice joints and beautiful places. Explore and Experience Gombe! The jewel in the Savannah.

I could still remember when one of my colleague was told to bring about 50k or less to take one big cow, we planned to get it but how to transport it or garner the money killed the idea.

(1) (Reply)

NSSB Group C Answer Key 2022 For 11, 12 November Exam / My Admission Into Ui This Year / 2010 Waec Result (private)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.