Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria (432 Views)

How To Create A Nigerian Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive / Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It / Do You Need A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money Here In Nigeria??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria by LaurieBrian(f): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
*If you don't have a PayPal account that can send and receive money, you should do that now.*

Here is why:

Having a PayPal account opens up other earning streams for you.
U need to have 2paypal account.

PayPal account 1 is for making payments

PayPal allows Nigerians to sign up and use their service to make payments but we can't receive

So what you will do is to follow the instructions of *Nick's PayPal report* to create a second account

That is the one you will use to collect payment

I use mostly to collect Affiliate earnings from gumroad, warriorplus, getresponse and Aweber

I suggest you follow Nick's step by step PayPal's guide too.

Send a message and get the guide!

1 Like

Re: Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria by Oomarusuph: 12:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Hi I am interested in getting a PayPal payment receiving account

1 Like

Re: Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria by LaurieBrian(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oomarusuph:

Send me a mail, check my profile
Re: Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria by Keagen: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oomarusuph:
whatsapp me 090 20 423 325 let me create one for you at no cost.
Re: Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria by LaurieBrian(f): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oomarusuph:

Send me mail clemslaurie@gmail.com with ur phone number.

I will respond to you with the screenshot of ur mail if u are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Check My Roofing Work And My Price Is Affordable I Work Worldwide Call Or Wh / Ibom Air Adds Two Aircrafts To Its Fleet / Let's Hangout Once Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.