Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” (3501 Views)

*Breaking News: Soludo At It Again, This Time More... / Soludo Wipes Off ‘Office of the Wife Of The Governor’ In Anambra State / Minister Of Foreign Affairs Chased Out Office In Austria By IPOB Members|charly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Ukpaka: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “Office of the Wife of the Governor”
https://247ureports.com/2022/03/breaking-news-soludo-wipes-out-office-of-the-wife-of-the-governor/
-
By extension, this wave of change has, however, blown to the Office of the First Lady of the state, popularly known as the Office of the Wife of the Governor.

It was observed on morning that the structure of the office, located at the left-hand side of the entrance gate of the Government House in Awka, has begun to receive the Soludo Effect, as painters were seen, cleaning off the inscription “Office of Wife of the Governor” boldly written on the building.

As at the time of the press, the cynosural building currently stands without any inscription, which some passersby interprete to imply the abolishment of the Office of the Wife of the Governor, by the current administration.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by LordIsaac(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by kingi777: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thank you Gov. Soludo. In the 60s and 70s there was no such thing as "First Lady" and they performed wonderfully well. But nowadays all strategies are used to loot in the name of different offices.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by godofuck231: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
See watin Bianca cause , bleach the office out of Mrs obiano , pure bleaching slap

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by JAMO84: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
I hope she won't cry like Aisha
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Frigga13: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
God help Soludo to sustain this tempo

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Xscape1993(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your Excellency sir I know you are good, but please slow down a bit sir.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Invictuse: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Like Buhari did ba. The foolish jews will celebrate this senseless news beta than they celebrate the airport Obiano built without a loan from any soul. Set of lunatics acting like bastards.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by OVB123: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xscape1993:
Abeg tell lam ooo. He shouldn't start what he can not finish.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by LibertyRep: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Well, it hasn't been confirmed.

But if eventually he does this, it will be a very very welcome step.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by LikeAking: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rubbish! why not allow the woman flex.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by realstars: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Women folkes are sreen out, soludo sending wife to the kecheen for home work is uncall for.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Babaken(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
LikeAking:
Rubbish! why not allow the woman flex.
flex on top tax payers money abi.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by 3verblazing(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
I pity the once that would loose their job in these though times
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by MMWandali: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Has not the Daura Man promised the same thing but failed to fulfil

Please remind me

But is the office truly constitutional?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by obyrich(m): 5:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Xscape1993:
Are you sure he did not discuss this with his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by KosiGee(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2022
MMWandali:
Has not the Daura mam promised the same thing but failed to fulfil

Please remind me

But is the office truly constitutional?

What’s Daura mam? Soludo is not Daura man if that what you meant and Anambra is not Borno state.

IPOB once sang and called Obiano ‘a drunkard’…

His wife replied that Obiano doesn’t drink alcohol that he drinks only champagne shocked shocked grin grin
The wife is a disaster of a woman, she’s loud, uncultured, rude, comedic and flamboyant like that Gbajabiamila wife, she’s aggressive and greedy as well. She has the potential to be worse than Imelda Marcos if given the chance and one the reasons I support the scrapping of that useless ‘office of wife of the governor’…that’s if it’s true and I hope it is.

I’m only disappointed that she wasn’t detained with Obiano. If Akpokuodike embezzled Anambra money, Osodieme would’ve been part of it if not the engineer. She’s a culpable accomplice according to her name.

EFCC should go after her. She shouldn’t be an Osodieme at home, at government house and when it’s time to spend ego Ndi Anambra, she should continue to be an Osodieme in times of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by horsepower102: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Finally. That should go. It’s serves no purpose.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by ZombieTERROR: 5:56am On Mar 26, 2022
JAMO84:
I hope she won't cry like Aisha

my Muslim friend

Aisha never meant well for the country unlike Mrs Soludo
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by CSTRR: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2022
This is what buhari lied to us that he will do among other things.

Up till now, we are still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by beautyhd: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2022
They will still be working from behind the scene.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by qekng40(f): 6:20am On Mar 26, 2022
That "wipe" sounds like slap grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by MMWandali: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2022
KosiGee:

What’s Daura mam? Soludo is not Daura man if that what you meant and Anambra is not Borno state.

His wife replied that Obiano doesn’t drink alcohol that he drinks only champagne shocked shocked grin grin
The wife is a disaster of a woman, she’s loud, uncultured, rude, comedic and flamboyant like that Gbajabiamila wife, she’s aggressive and greedy as well. She has the potential to be worse than Imelda Marcos if given the chance and one the reasons I support the scrapping of that useless ‘office of wife of the governor’…that’s if it’s true and I hope it is.

I’m only disappointed that she wasn’t detained with Obiano. If Akpokuodike embezzled Anambra money, Osodieme would’ve been part of it if not the engineer. She’s a culpable accomplice according to her name.

EFCC should go after her. She shouldn’t be an Osodieme at home, at government house and when it’s time to spend ego Ndi Anambra, she should continue to be an Osodieme in times of trouble.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by MMWandali: 6:31am On Mar 26, 2022
KosiGee:

Sorry I meant Daura Man
The one who occupies Aso Rock Villa now

You should know that it's typo error
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Almaigaa: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2022
All this initial gra, gra.

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo treating his wife like property, so na true women dey suffer for that side
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2022
The office if well maintained, will even add to the good doings of Maazi Chukwuma Soludo.

Make this thing no come be usual Initial Gra gra
grin

Okorocha did the same gra gra
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2022
People here are jumping to conclusions. Painting over the inscription "Office of the Governor's Wife" Does not mean the office has been abolished.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Wipes Out “office Of The Wife Of The Governor” by whippersnapper(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd Turns Up For APC APC Rally In Jos / Meet The LP Candidate That Want To Replace Gbajabiamila As Surulere Rep / Faces Behind The Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.