Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Can I Get Date Of Birth Or Declaration Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Get Date Of Birth Or Declaration Online? (142 Views)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 / Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS): What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Date Of Birth Or Declaration Online? by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Greetings,

My parents were unable to secure my original date of birth before I came of age to take care of my personal files.

I had to get a declaration of Age from the court along with my father when I needed it back then in the university for clearance.

Years past and I started working, now I'm currently having an issue to present my declaration of age to a trading company (name withheld) who locked � my account and insisted I must provide the date of birth or declaration of age.

Right now, I can't provide this document because I think I also misplaced it.

I'm a very busy person who barely have time to start moving to the court, bank or any activities that requires me to delay at my place of work during the day when I should be at work.

I only have to rest on Sundays, which I use in doing my laundry.

Is there any way I can do this online?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Contextual Link Building Strategies? / How To Sell To Stubborn Customers!!! / Buy Airtime And Earn Bitcoin From Your Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.