Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Aa Female Question For You African Guys - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aa Female Question For You African Guys (1687 Views)

Are You Nigerian.. Are You African? / South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? / Are You African If You Are Born Outside Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aa Female Question For You African Guys by DaRapture: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2011
What are some positive attributes that you've found appealing and uniquely different with AA females that were not as much so experienced among your fellow African women?

Would you marry an AA woman, over an fellow African woman if the solid opportunity to be with one or the other was presented?

If you were to become serious with one, would your parents accept them with little problem, or would you have to struggle to convince them to accept them for the fact of that they were not of your group, or simple because they were AA, and your parents may have a prejudice toward AA?
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 2:58am On Jul 04, 2011
I always thought u were a dude. undecided

1 Like

Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by Denise216(f): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2011
I'm waiting a particular response on this topic. wink
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by kony1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
i wanna know why its predominately ugly black american girls that date african men
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by tpia5: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
^^i think you and darapture should face each other.

discuss intoto.

no pun.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by ADM1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
I want to know why a childish, self-hating person like kony is here on this forum.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
pleep:

I always thought u were a dude.  undecided

same here. grin

@OP, this topics nonsense. r u trying to make AA's start mating n breeding with Naija ppls angry

this is a culture thread for discussing & preserving culture. marrying AA's will destroy our tribes, culture n morals. angry angry angry angry

howevr, u can re-post this c.rap in the romance and/or dating sections. undecided tongue
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 1:50am On Jul 09, 2011
^^^ angry angry angry angry angry I thought you were "the solution"
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by tpia5: 2:12am On Jul 09, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

same here. grin

really!!!!!

but you just joined in april 2011.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by african1(f): 2:34am On Jul 09, 2011
pleep:

^^^ angry angry angry angry angry I thought you were "the solution"

He is but he is a newbie! take it easy on him. tongue
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2011
pleep:

^^^  angry angry angry angry angry I thought you were "the solution"

i[b] AM[/b] the solution. if u noticed carefully, i even mentioned wer too post this thread in order to get more views.  cool

tpia@:

really!!!!!

but you just joined in april 2011.

i saw some of his posts. they sound mor man-lyk, or mebe i was jus imagining it cuz he dint mention her gender.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by DaRapture: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2011
First of all, I'm an AA male who's happily married with 2 gorgeous kids,  to a lovely beautiful Igbo-America woman. Her and my family get along very well, and neither is destroying the other's positive cultural traditions. Actually, when we got married,  we jumped the broom while decked out in traditional Igbo garb, showing you folks that when two people truly love each other and care for each other, they will want to be part of everything in which makes who they are them.

Pegan, you need to take your head out of your behind and see the light.

Second of all, this was posted in the romance section but obviously some bigoted jerk, had a problem with that.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2011
i personally dont like and dont encourage inter-tribal marriage. now by doing so, u have lessened one member of the Igbo peoples. its not about dressing up or imitating Igbo, its about BEING Igbo, and this cant be changed by u or by the Gods themselves.

now u noe y we generally stay awayy from AAs its because u ppl dont understand the concept or importance of tribes, culture and identity. if we mix with, u will try to assimilate us into u lyk u jus did, and we will eventually lose our culture and religion in the near future, which is already looking so bleak. undecided
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2011
undecided haha pagan9ja honestly I sometimes wonder what you mission is. You say your 'the solution' the solution to what exactly? All the ethnicities in the world are mixed to an extent. I have ibibio and even Igbo relatives and they still retain their culture. You would proably be hard pressed to find a 100% pure person of any ethnicity.

You say that you are against inter-tribal marriages but you must realize that for two similar ethnic groups to live side by side and have absolutly NO members who enter in a relationship with the other tribe the two tribes must trully hate each other.

Whenever two ethnic groups live peacefully by each other they will always be some mixing. Wheather that is a good thing or not I dunno, but it's just human nature. God made us like that so we can keep a variety of genes and not become inbred  tongue

so if your advocating that every ethnicity in Nigeria  stay 100% pure and never mix with others it sounds good in theory, but it's impossible without hatred. And hatred seems to be what your spreading  lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by tpia5: 3:48am On Jul 10, 2011
Whenever two ethnic groups live peacefully by each other they will always be some mixing

true, though there will still be mixing whether they're living peacefully or not.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 4:07am On Jul 10, 2011
Indeed black & white people were even mixing in the 1600's.
But in the most extreame circumstances, like the isreali/palistinian issue people impose measures to prevent mixing with the 'enemy' ethnicity.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by african1(f): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2011
^ A Palestinian can NEVER marry an Israeli or vice versa. Well maybe the sane ones can, but is it very rare.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2011
^ the sane ones? Don't you mean the insane ones?

Well I guess love conquers all, but that would be awkard!
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by african1(f): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2011
^ yeah! I meant insane. There are so many problems going on over even love can't do anythign about it. Sometimes i get sad reading about how many people are dying over there, sometimes I get mad cuz I feel like they brought this on themselves. undecided
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2011
Yea, I really don't see how that issue is ever going to end sad after the whole obama 1968 border fiasco I belive it's hopeless.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2011
pleep:

undecided haha pagan9ja honestly I sometimes wonder what you mission is. You say your 'the solution' the solution to what exactly? All the ethnicities in the world are mixed to an extent. I have ibibio and even Igbo relatives and they still retain their culture. You would proably be hard pressed to find a 100% pure person of any ethnicity.

You say that you are against inter-tribal marriages but you must realize that for two similar ethnic groups to live side by side and have absolutly NO members who enter in a relationship with the other tribe the two tribes must trully hate each other.

Whenever two ethnic groups live peacefully by each other they will always be some mixing. Wheather that is a good thing or not I dunno, but it's just human nature. God made us like that so we can keep a variety of genes and not become inbred  tongue

so if your advocating that every ethnicity in Nigeria  stay 100% pure and never mix with others it sounds good in theory, but it's impossible without hatred. And hatred seems to be what your spreading  lipsrsealed

well thats your relatives fault then. are your ancetors mixed because thats what matters. marrying within your tribe is not the same as marrying relatives. because as time passes, even the very same people of your tribe who shared a common ancestor, some 500 years back, will not be your blood relatives. its the blood quantum that matters. and people lyk me are 100% pure-bred since time immortal. Ther many lyk us. almost 3/4 of African populaion is pure-bred because we are all tribalistic. and its the same with many other places around the globe apart from Europe and parts of the Americas.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by pleep(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^Dude this is a proven fact. Any ethnic group that marries within itself since 'times immortal' will develop genetic uniformity and problems. That's why people natually mix with similar neighboring groups.

have you heard of Tay sachs disease among the ashkenazi Jews of Europe?
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^ excuse me. this has nothing to do with inter-breeding. thats a misconception.

the Tay sachs disease is also very prevalent among the Cajun people of Southern Louisiana, many of whom are mix-bred with afro-americans and latins (read the book Cane River, were Cajun/Creole peoples intermarry with black slavs) and also among French Canadians who are entirely mixed. the French people dont have any tribes anymore. their tribes got extinct around 2000 yrs bak. tongue
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by DaRapture: 4:11am On May 01, 2012
Pagan's an idiot. Can anyone answer these questions for me?
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by Nigermaurice(m): 3:39am On Dec 02, 2012
I find those among them who grab my attention beautiful and strong and a trait I particularly admire is they are very forward and can be quite frank when need arises,I don't see this trait very often among my beloved women which may come off as rude to some African guys. So yeah I think they're beautiful. Black African girls especially pure sub-saharans are always shortlisted in my preference book, but not being able to foresee the future and loving a person's heart more than race, I would marry one if I truly loved her without hesitation over a holy motherland born black African princess more sub saharan than me. Most African parents would be unsettled at first, but if the girl were hardworking and respectful and sincerely wanted to be a part of the culture then she may as well have been born African, with how thoroughly she would be accepted. I know my parents wouldn't mind and with the factor of already being black it'd be made much easier. I care about African Americans and would marry one of their kin, if they'd approve and I loved her, well, more if I loved her.

(Please note these are by and large just my opinions, though I'm a born and bred Nigerian and pure sub saharan African)

Peace be unto you my diasporic brother in blood, and fellow of the greater human family.
Re: Aa Female Question For You African Guys by Blyss: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nigermaurice: I find those among them who grab my attention beautiful and strong and a trait I particularly admire is they are very forward and can be quite frank when need arises,I don't see this trait very often among my beloved women which may come off as rude to some African guys. So yeah I think they're beautiful. Black African girls especially pure sub-saharans are always shortlisted in my preference book, but not being able to foresee the future and loving a person's heart more than race, I would marry one if I truly loved her without hesitation over a holy motherland born black African princess more sub saharan than me. Most African parents would be unsettled at first, but if the girl were hardworking and respectful and sincerely wanted to be a part of the culture then she may as well have been born African, with how thoroughly she would be accepted. I know my parents wouldn't mind and with the factor of already being black it'd be made much easier. I care about African Americans and would marry one of their kin, if they'd approve and I loved her, well, more if I loved her.

(Please note these are by and large just my opinions, though I'm a born and bred Nigerian and pure sub saharan African)

Peace be unto you my diasporic brother in blood, and fellow of the greater human family.

Hey, I'm DaRapture. Thank you for being the first to answer those questions. Your fellow Africans have avoided a response to this thread like the plague.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Niger / Nigeria / How To Get Dimple Naturally / In Swaziland King Mswati Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.