Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) (1143 Views)

Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Paypal Now Trading Bitcoin And Ethereum / Learn Forex Trading With Femfic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Daytrader1: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2022
I've been trading with an android device since i started Forex and i must confess that I have been enjoying trading with it but since i saw my friend use his iPhone to trade i fell in love with ios, he can open and stack trades so easily where as it'll take a little while for Android he can even manipulate his stop loss on his chart and I think that's really cool. I didn't have money so i stuck on my android for a while now, but now I'm being profitable thanks to patience, discipline and consistency i am able to buy my iPhone. I've been using it to trade for a while now and i must say that the experience is amazing. Thanks to Forex, thanks to my brain for the skill too lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Daytrader1: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Those are demo trades i was testing out initially.
Here's trades with my android.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Emperor550(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bro which app are you using ? I'm very interested in Forex but I don't even know the basics or how to start cry
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Ed2022: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Emperor550:
Bro which app are you using ? I'm very interested in Forex but I don't even know the basics or how to start cry
start from YouTube the more time you spend watching videos the more your knowledge increase

5 Likes

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by olubike: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
He has just told you the truth

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Daytrader1: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emperor550:
Yes YouTube is what i learnt with I'm self taught. I don't teach Forex i only teach my trading strategy.
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Daytrader1:

Yes YouTube is what i learnt with I'm self taught. I don't teach Forex i only teach my trading strategy.

Is deriv trusted?

We can share ideas if you want.

My knowledge is also from self education
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Daytrader1: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Is deriv trusted?

We can share ideas if you want.

My knowledge is also from self education
Deriv is what i use but i can't vouch for them. Okay self education is not easy tho hope you've escaped the circle of doom grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by 7thgod: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Daytrader1:

Deriv is what i use but i can't vouch for them. Okay self education is not easy tho hope you've escaped the circle of doom grin
What's the circle of Doom
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by 7thgod: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Daytrader1:

What's the circle of Doom?
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Kcxee(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Daytrader1:
I've been trading with an android device since i started Forex and i must confess that I have been enjoying trading with it but since i saw my friend use his iPhone to trade i fell in love with ios, he can open and stack trades so easily where as it'll take a little while for Android he can even manipulate his stop loss on his chart and I think that's really cool. I didn't have money so i stuck on my android for a while now, but now I'm being profitable thanks to patience, discipline and consistency i am able to buy my iPhone. I've been using it to trade for a while now and i must say that the experience is amazing. Thanks to Forex, thanks to my brain for the skill too lol.

Greetings to you sir,

Congratulations on the new device, I would like you to please suggest some Youtubers in your opinion that would be good for me to learn Forex.

I have tried and burnt my account thrice.

Thank you.
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Daytrader1: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
7thgod:

What's the circle of Doom?
Testing multiple strategies, the key is to focus on one strategy for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by Daytrader1: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kcxee:

Greetings to you sir,

Congratulations on the new device, I would like you to please suggest some Youtubers in your opinion that would be good for me to learn Forex.

Thank you.

Thank you, i personally learnt from mamba fx and the trading channel on youtube, after learning focus on one strategy to avoid the circle of doom

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by moneymagnet(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2022
follow jeffreyBenson and watch all his Youtube Videos, if you can then i'd recommend you get His Beginners to Cashout course. see my thread here also for useful tips(Forex Traders Guide) His
Kcxee:

Greetings to you sir,

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by moneymagnet(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
follow jeffreyBenson and watch all his Youtube Videos, if you can then i'd recommend you get His Beginners to Cashout course. see my thread here also for useful tips(Forex Traders Guide)
Emperor550:
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Aaapp:
Binary options trading automation
Re: I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Daytrader1:
@Daytrader1

Awesome insights.

1. Just a quick one, what brand and configuration of Android phone were you using for your trades?

2. Second, what model specification
of iPhone do you use now for your trades?

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Your Empty Land Can Become A Money Making Machine If You Build A ............. / Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.