Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice (27254 Views)

9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by 175(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Crazy baldheads
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Focusmind: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Stepping down is against the new electoral act bill. Those stepping down must officially put it in writing and must not be coerced into doing so or else INEC would not recognize the new chairman.

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by EastisBae: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:
BAT 2023

Asiwaju ti se tan

This has to be sarcasm or absolute senselessness undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
sapientia:
This is very shameful

APC is a one man business

No wonder Lawan inserted consensus

Consensus is same thing as dictatorship

If the can force here, they will same in their primaries

Buhari will still appoint who will continue in the looting of our common wealth and further divide us along ethnic lines

Anyways, let them finish first so we can know what disgruntled members will do

Amaechi is Buhari beautiful bride. Tinubu is going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Reinvented: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Anything to keep PDP and IPOB cannibals away from Aso Rock is welcomed by me.
There is nothing like APC, what we have is CPC and extension of PDP. Hear this "The aspirants, however, did not have the chance to dialogue with the president as he left immediately after he informed them of his choice." This is how he will call all presidential aspirants and tell them who his choice is and "walk away" withoit giving them any chance to dialogue. Anyone oppose him, he will unleash EFCC on such a person.

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by AntonVince: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jackson105:
BAT 2023

Asiwaju ti se tan

Asiwaju ti se tan lati sh 'ewon.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by AntonVince: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Focusmind:
Stepping down is against the new electoral act bill. Those stepping down must officially put it in writing and must not be coerced into doing so or else INEC would not recognize the new chairman.

They have done that already in writing.
cheesy grin
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Jackson105: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
EastisBae:

This has to be sarcasm or absolute senselessness undecided undecided

I think it the last one for your father grin
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Arysexy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
I laugh Thiefnubucally grin

1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by popesco123: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
God bless you bro, God will surely answer their prayers to have biafra nations. So that we the yoruba people can occupy the aso rock in 2023 and rule our beloved hausa fulani brothers from the North.

uote author=Nonpartisan1 post=111381508]Anything to keep PDP and IPOB cannibals away from Aso Rock is welcomed by me.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by shadrach77: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is exactly what will happen at the primaries. Just watch. Neither Tinubu nor Osinbajo will get the ticket

PMB will bring his candidate in at the last minute and foist it on the party. Everyone will make noise but that's the end of it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by adelaja70(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
JosephXavier:
I've said this before that the APC chairman will be singlehandedly picked by Buhari and it's Abdullahi Adamu and someone said it won't be possible

The Presidential candidate for APC will also be chosen by Buhari and will be forced to everyone to accept and it's neither none of those people who began their campaign running up and down and pissing on their on their clothes

People will swallow their own words and hide their head in shame

North will never support any politicians from the south who is very popular because they will feel that the person won't be easy for them to control

Politics is not about keeping a section of the country out of Aso Rock, rather it is about national cohesion where all parts to f the country is well represented

This regime that South East were kept out of politics, ask yourself, what was the result?
You are still lagging behind Bro....
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by stonemasonn: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
legallyminded:
They dare not challenge PMB. They fear for what he'll do next grin
fear? He is easily manipulated. He's just a puppet to some charlatans...that's why he is failing in all fronts.
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by JosephXavier: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:

You are still lagging behind Bro....

I'll remind you when the time comes.
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by luizpippo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

We don't give a f**k who he wants for the party's head.

We're just anxious to cee 2023 so he will just handover in peace. Because, whoever is going to take mantle of leadership from him, will definitely do better! undecided

You met $1 = #120 but now it's $1 = 580 undecided

You met fuel #87 but now it's #200 and above.

All the prices of goods and services skyrocketed. undecided

I never talk of the insecurities wey don reach defense H.Q plus the killings. cry

The dullard met 9" blocks at 180, took it to #400

A bag of cement at 2,200, took it to #4,500

A ton of aggregate at 2,800, took it to 6,500

A gallon of Diesel engine oil at 3,600, took it to 8,000

Thunder will fire the mannequin.

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by adelaja70(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
shadrach77:
This is exactly what will happen at the primaries. Just watch. Neither Tinubu nor Osinbajo will get the ticket

PMB will bring his candidate in at the last minute and foist it on the party. Everyone will make noise but that's the end of it.

And the person will lose woefully...

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Michael547(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Kennyfancy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
O
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by adelaja70(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
JosephXavier:

I'll remind you when the time comes.
Remind yourself Bro... I know what I'm talking about.
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by ButterBurger: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na so one idiot was now telling me Buhari got no influence anymore simply because he is outgoing. Say na Tinubu dey control the party now.
Imagine.
A whole incumbent GCFR puppet statue general Buhari.

He may be a useless man and a lazy president too.
But am pretty sure he's gonna shock Tinubu in the ass

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Reinvented: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:

And the person will lose woefully...
Stop making noise.
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by BluntCrazeMan: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
BUHARI IS KILLING A.P.C..
Why is he imposing a leader on the party?
Why can't he allow the internal party dynamics to prevail?
The other time, he imposed Buni.
Now he has come again.
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Massiveglory:
Probably BAWA of EFCC was asked to take a stroll around the venue with their Files. grin

Hehehe.... abeg I no wan laff dis afternoon....
Those who do not want or will not accept to understand that democracy in its purest form is the best way to secure their own interests long term, will sooner or later become victims of their own ignorance.
As they popularly say, 'it will reach everyone...'

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by adelaja70(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reinvented:

There is nothing like APC, what we have is CPC and extension of PDP. Hear this "The aspirants, however, did not have the chance to dialogue with the president as he left immediately after he informed them of his choice." This is how he will call all presidential aspirants and tell them who his choice is and "walk away" withoit giving them any chance to dialogue. Anyone oppose him, he will unleash EFCC on such a person.
Which Yeye EFCC? Carry who?..All these kids sef.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by hotseat: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Demoncrazy @ work!

They were not only pressurized but actually cowed to submission by the "sole" authorities of the party.

Well, well, well.

What a movie!

Na dem sabi jare!
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by adelaja70(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reinvented:

Stop making noise.
I repeat the person will lose woefully.... I'm not Okoro.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by JAMO84: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

We don't give a f**k who he wants for the party's head.

We're just anxious to cee 2023 so he will just handover in peace. Because, whoever is going to take mantle of leadership from him, will definitely do better! undecided

You met $1 = #120 but now it's $1 = 580 undecided

You met fuel #87 but now it's #200 and above.

All the prices of goods and services skyrocketed. undecided

I never talk of the insecurities wey don reach defense H.Q plus the killings. cry

Can you assure us that your party will return fuel to how they met it?

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
BUHARI IS KILLING A.P.C..
Why is he imposing a leader on the party?
Why can't he allow the internal party dynamics to prevail?
The other time, he imposed Buni.
Now he has come again.

Everyone imposes.
The so called 'strong men' in each of the leading parties climbed up the power ladder by being dictatorial, absolute and feudal.
And have remained powerful by trampling upon the democratic dictates of their parties across board.
No one in the APC or the PDP should cry foul at the top.
They are the same thing and will do same if they were in Buhari's shoes.
Have they not dictated in their states and regions.
See what Mr. Tinubu has been doing in Lagos and the west since 1999 and see what emperor Wike is doing riding roughshod over the PDP landscape in the south since 2015.

Abeg, the black man just doesn't know how to organise viable, just, equitable and prosperous societies.
We love and gravitate towards strong men, kings and emperors.

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by adelaja70(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
Na so one idiot was now telling me Buhari got no influence anymore simply because he is outgoing. Say na Tinubu dey control the party now.
Imagine.
A whole incumbent GCFR puppet statue general Buhari.

He may be a useless man and a lazy president too.
But am pretty sure he's gonna shock Tinubu in the ass
Mention one concrete reason why you feel Buhari is playing Tinubu...... I no want story o, short and sharp... I no want dem say dem say...

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by Grandkay21(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Forget pressure na settlement
Re: APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice by legallyminded: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
stonemasonn:
fear? He is easily manipulated. He's just a puppet to some charlatans...that's why he is failing in all fronts.

Oh really? Why isn't the SW agenda not part of those swaying him? undecided grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Victory Speech / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh / 10 Biggest Scandals That Rocked Nigeria In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.