Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,015 members, 7,849,092 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members (30466 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by famology(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
another1:

During apc presidential primary, Buhari will singlehandedly pick his choice and case close.
Just look at what's happening now

Nothing new has happened today. All APC national chairmen have been by consensus. The president made this clear. It's totally different from the presidential primary.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Tareq1105: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
EmirGold:
Who can stop jagaban of borgu? Nobody except God, even God has ordained him as the next president of this country. Tinubu is now like a moving train that nobody can stop
God will continue to bless Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

Tell him to caution MURIC and shouldn't think of Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by ENIXCEL(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Follow Tinubu where know road
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by princdebola201(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Scanty lossers for supposed batallion of thousands of ex nass members

Meanwhile Tinubu must make Sani Musa chairman today in an open contest he has always called for to show "popularity"

No goal post shifting
Aba beer palour analyst rest, since your principal ameachi have put an end to your madness on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
He obviously doesn’t. He won already

famology:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Bogus001: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
You are a Yoruba man using Igbo name.
U r a fool.

nedubrazil111:
In as much I want new wave in the political sector in Nigeria. I can categorically say this old man is doing what youth should be doing. Technically, South Eastern Nigeria should be the next turn of presidential seat but is as if they are not doing quite alright in gaining momentum around. Preparation is a vital component of any success. If Peter Obi is ready, he should work very well in the campaign segment. I don't want to vote any old man irrespective of tribe. Obi is still quite okay but he should not let me loose my vote.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Truthisunique3: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
princdebola201:
Aba beer palour analyst rest, since your principal ameachi have put an end to your madness on nairaland.

I just hope all this premature ejaculation you won't again shift goal post that who is amaechi when he flies apc flag and tinubu goes to sdp

This thread is enough proof how much he hangs as threat in tinubu urchins head
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by FLYFIRE(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
IN APC, BUT THEY WAIT COME
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Yeah... That's why Nigeria has no hope in this democracy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by seyz91(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
You get am
Fahdiga:
Desperado
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Bimpe29: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Other contenders are really hibernating.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by princdebola201(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I just hope all this premature ejaculation you won't again shift goal post that who is amaechi when he flies apc flag and tinubu goes to sdp

This thread is enough proof how much he hangs as threat in tinubu urchins head
Aba beer palour analyst ameachi said you should provide money for his ambition or keep your dirty mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
ryloy:
Today, I had a friendly and interactive session with a gathering of former National Assembly members who belong to our party, the APC.

Our conversation bordered on a number of pressing national issues and I sought their advice and support, as wise and experienced leaders of the party, in partnering with me in my quest to become the Presidential Candidate of our party and to win the general elections next year for all APC candidates

~Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu~
#ABAT

https://twitter.com/Official_ABAT/status/1507488124229795842
if u like meet them and lick their faeces, not my biz
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by kingyakos: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shetemi12:
It has been ordained by God!

So God ordained criminals, oga focus on campaign for ur candidate and keep God out of it
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Meteng: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
he’s the only serious person so far, he’s got no competitor
Hahaha, until Buhari show face
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Bar1941(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
Desperado

Kid you don't call that desperado, it's called EFFICIENCY.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Fahdiga(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
omenkaLives:
Yeah, he's a despirado while you people's Atikwu o Peter Obi are just lounging hoping to be handed the office on a silver platter.

This is no desperation, it is strategy and hard work. If I were you, I'd pay rapt attention to his moves and learn from him.
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
he’s the only serious person so far, he’s got no competitor
wait and see failure at the end. He is just making noise
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by RacistProudIgbo: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
I love his gut, may the best man win...All we need is a better Nigeria....That name Jagaban thou shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by seunayantokun(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Much Ado about nothing.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by MEGAWATCH: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Just like Peter Odili did in 2007 and Yardur won.

Go and study more on Nigerian politics my dear.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by hotseat: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
The way and manner BAT is going round soliciting for support shows a focused personality who knows what he wants and goes for it.

Most other aspirants aren't showing sufficient commitment as those interested in taking up the challenge for the seat of power as does the Jagaban of Nigeria.

This man has faith and he's putting it to practice.

Even the Holy Book expressly states that "faith without work is dead".

It would be a situational irony if he fails to grab the presidential ticket of his party.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Musauzor(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
A waste of looted resources. If he were sure that Buhari will support him,he wouldn't be exerting this type of energy barnstorming the length and breadth of the country. He is just preparing to contest the presidential election on another political party platform, definitely not APC. He will withdraw from APC presidential primary when the chips are down. Mark today's date.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by HighChiefZino: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
If this man becomes Nigeria president, then I will be convinced that Nigerians are the most sick and useless race on planet earth without apologies. I will also be convinced that there's no hope for 9ja, na jawe go be my middle name.

A man that ordered Lekki massacre, looted and is still looting Lagos treasury, old, sick and suffering from dementia.

Who did this to giant of Africa?
How low indeed the giant has fallen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by famology(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Just like Peter Odili did in 2007 and Yardur won.

Go and study more on Nigerian politics my dear.

I can't spoon feed your ignorance.
Tinubu is not Peter odili. How did odili from south south think he will replace obasanjo from south west? He should have known from common sense that pdp was going to the north with the ticket. Una nor dey use una head. Odili is likened to Yahaya Bello.
Go sleep jooor
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by farmboyy: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
He is so serious that all his opponents have to chicken out.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Petdagr8t(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Let him continue wasting the money he stole from Lagosians on a fruitless mission.
Last last na em go still cry because I know say APC will never give him its presidential ticket.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by MEGAWATCH: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

I can't spoon feed your ignorance.
Tinubu is not Peter odili. How did odili from south south think he will replace obasanjo from south west? He should have known from common sense that pdp was going to the north with the ticket. Una nor dey use una head. Odili is likened to Yahaya Bello.
Go sleep jooor

Hahahaha! Let's see who will laugh last,

I've been in Nigeria and I know that all the people who became president in Nigeria were packaged and presented to Nigerians, example:

Shagari
Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan
Even your Buhari,
Who told your Tinubu in 2014 that he has lost interest in contesting elections because of frustrations.

Let's see how far your faith will carry you and your Tinubu.

But i know and certain that people with desiring tendencies like Tinubu has never made it to the finals in Nigerians presidency.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Ayed44: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
KingKO22:

The only political strategy of our blother from Nyamirin republic is to wail.

Cry me a river.

Party chairman is zoned to the North while Presidency to the South.

Who can match Jagaban in south ?
It's not about who can match jagaban. The events of the past few days have shown that Buhari will unilaterally handpick APC candidate as a consensus candidate.

So even if ur jagaban is more powerful than Jesus, if he is not Buhari's consensus candidate, he cannot get APC ticket. I can't say if he joins another party though.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Walahi
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members by famology(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha! Let's see who will laugh last,

I've been in Nigeria and I know that all the people who became president in Nigeria were packaged and presented to Nigerians, example:

Shagari
Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan
Even your Buhari,
Who told your Tinubu in 2014 that he has lost interest in contesting elections because of frustrations.

Let's see how far your faith will carry you and your Tinubu.

But i know and certain that people with desiring tendencies like Tinubu has never made it to the finals in Nigerians presidency.

Isn't it why we've never had a performing president? So you think we will continue to have packaged president? There's always a first time to everything. We need people who earnestly desire to serve and work for it not those packaged. The time has come!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS / Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.