Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover (726 Views)

'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by warrior01: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2011
IN what appears to be a confirmation of media reports that the Chairman of the Editorial Board of the Guardian Newspapers, Mr Reuben Abati,is to replace the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Ima Niboro, President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday asked his spokesman to prepare for a handover to another appointee yet to be named.

A highly placed Presidency source said the president invited Niboro, who was part of the presidential entourage to just concluded African Union, AU, Summit to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, to inform him of the decision.

An online platform and some dailies had ,Thursday, reported that Abati has been informed that he will be a likely replacement for Niboro, a report that a Presidency source, who was not in Malabo with Mr President denied.

Niboro was appointed as Senior Special Assistant to then Vice President Jonathan, a position he held even when his principal was elevated to the office Acting President. And when the last cabinet was formed about a year ago, Niboro was also promoted to the office of Special Adviser, a position of a cabinet member.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/jonathan-asks-niboro-to-handover/

still watching the scenario unfold. SR MIGHT BE RIGHT AFTERALL
Re: Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by becomrichv: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2011
Is this person really bad. ? and is he real beaf. ? i need to see his picture
Re: Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by maddock(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2011
Hellllo where are thou Beaf? are you really Niboro cos i smell rats here.
Re: Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by Rhino5dm: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2011
you are not Musiwa or Becomerich. Keep on displaying your stuupidity thinking we are buying into this second grade ID clonning trick,I know Musiwa and he can never be you!. After i exposed your other musiwa-clonned ID, you hurriedly open this one. Rubbish!

becomrichv:

Is this person really bad. ? and is he real beaf. ? i need to see his picture
Re: Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2011
Now i see y beef has been offline for sometime now.

I hope GEJ appoint him as the minister of the newly created ministry of ICT. Beef is a very smart guy and GEJ will be very stu-pid no to include him in his cabinet.

Beef surely deserves the best from GEJ government.

[size=24pt]Odunnu and Seun were is beef??
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by REDshouse(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
beaf is dead. <RIP>
greateros:

Now i see y beef has been offline for sometime now.

I hope GEJ appoint him as the minister of the newly created ministry of ICT. Beef is a very smart guy and GEJ will be very stu-pid no to include him in his cabinet.

Beef surely deserves the best from GEJ government.

[size=24pt]Odunnu and Seun were is beef??
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Asks Niboro To Handover by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2011
REDs house:

beaf is dead. <RIP>

Ehh yaaah shocked shocked shocked

Beef RIPieces cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Loses Key Petition As The Noose Tightens Around His Neck / Breakingnews: United Nations Abuja Office Bombed / Whats Up With Nigeria's Nuclear Energy Program And Federal Airport Fencing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.