Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Airtel Data Consumption - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Data Consumption (1075 Views)

Airtel 200 For 1gb Observations On The Data Consumption / How To Get Unlimited Airtel Data With N300 – Airtel Cheat 2018 / How I Greatly Reduce Data Consumption On My Android (10mb= 1week) :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Data Consumption by lahmzy: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Guys please I really need help with this. I woke up this morning and realized that 2.8 gb out of my airtel data bundle has been burnt, Normally when I wake up and check my phone like that the data consumption is always less than 20mb because I have restricted most of my apps from using background data. It's worth noting that I use data monitor and I track my data at all times. I checked my data manager to check where the 2.8gb was used for, but the data I'm seeing doesn't correspond. This is the 2nd time this kind of thing is happening to me. Moreover when I woke up I noticed my phone was hot but there was no sign of any system update, and also before I sleep I always make sure to switch from 4g to 3gb. I use Infinix smart 5. I called Airtel customer service the last time, but they said they couldn't help me that I used the data, but then almost 3gb can't just vanish.Here is a screenshot of my data manager

1 Share

Re: Airtel Data Consumption by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Do you live alone or with someone ? Kindly check if no one used your hotspot.

Moreover, uninstall that data monitor app or whatever it’s called. Those adverts drain data .
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by lahmzy: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
callme9mm:
Do you live alone or with someone ? Kindly check if no one used your hotspot.

Moreover, uninstall that data monitor app or whatever it’s called. Those adverts drain data .

No, my data saver was on, so the hotspots can't be on
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by NairalandMD: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bro, noh be only you o.
Airtel bin dey zap data anyhow since early 2021 but now dem just raise ham to ProMax level.
can't believe it when 520mb just disappear for my balance yesterday, i just kukuma exhaust d rest & recharge my Glo data.
Airtel Network nah BIG Thief lately...
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by EnergyEnergy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
I no trust airtel, esp night data, bought 750mb and could not download a 140mb episode, network was just so horrible, I was awake in futility till 4pm, one cannot even check balance with their stupid night plan
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by ImoleNaija: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Airtel is becoming nuisance with its data consumption these days. The speed is high though, but it consumes too much.
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by Casinger(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Same here...The extortion is too much. Especially on TikTok and some other app. I am opting to another network soon.
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by Toma2: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Mtn too
Re: Airtel Data Consumption by Emexicoman(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Airtel has been amazing lately. My friend has bet9ja shop and he uses Airtel 500 for 1.5 gig daily. Problem is that the last one week the 1.5 gig lasts only 3hours now. He switched to Mtn

(1) (Reply)

My Battery Starts Draining Incredibly Fast From 50 Percent Down / Iphone 13 For Sale / A Radio Software For Motorola Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.