Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? (810 Views)

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / Lamore Shoes! / What Is NOT Wrong With This Advert By Infonet Telecoms Technologies (intts)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Getsaved(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
I have always seen Lamore shoes advert here on nairaland many times. I decided to make contact with them. I spoke with one Flourence, her contact phone number and name was on the advert. I told her I would like to get one of her product. Then I requested for mode of payment, if it was payment on delievery, she said No, that I should pay money into her account and she will send the shoes to my location. I said no way. she said i should trust her, I then suggested the only way I can do that is by using an escrow service , she asked what escrow service was, after explaining to her what an escrow does she still refused we use an escrow. I should just send money and way bill cost and I will get it. This I refused outrightly. Then I hung up.

Please nairalanders, has anyone done business with the Lamore people whose advert is here on nairaland, what are your experiences, should'nt we be very careful of such transactions ?

Is this Flourence a reliable person ? - don't get me wrong, I will not still do business without escrow service with such person.

I need suggestion, I want to get one of the Lamore product.
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by MadamVanessa(f): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

Like are trying to find out if they're reliable and trusted before you do business with them?
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Getsaved(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Like are trying to find out if they're reliable and trusted before you do business with them?

Yes, but, I will still like to use an escrow service
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by illicit(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2022
A trial will confuse u

shocked

1 Like

Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Kestolove(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
U don fall MU e remain GU wey e go complete mugu...no japa dey dia
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Getsaved(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
A trial will confuse u

shocked

No need to try bro. I just said I am not doing anything here without escrow. The only business I have done on nairaland worth about 500,000 without escrow from one punchman - I had do that because of the overwhelming reviews about him - please I am not advertising onepunchman here, please do your research well o.
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Getsaved(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
U don fall MU e remain GU wey e go complete mugu...no japa dey dia

Be matured my dear, no insults. No one has the monopoly of bad behaviour or violence. pLease read well, I have not fallen for it, I only wrote this so that some can learn from my experience. And perhaps someone could give good, matured and educative advise.
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Favour315(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Getsaved:
I have always seen Lamore shoes advert here on nairaland many times. I decided to make contact with them. I spoke with one Flourence, her contact phone number and name was on the advert. I told her I would like to get one of her product. Then I requested for mode of payment, if it was payment on delievery, she said No, that I should pay money into her account and she will send the shoes to my location. I said no way. she said i should trust her, I then suggested the only way I can do that is by using an escrow service , she asked what escrow service was, after explaining to her what an escrow does she still refused we use an escrow. I should just send money and way bill cost and I will get it. This I refused outrightly. Then I hung up.

Please nairalanders, has anyone done business with the Lamore people whose advert is here on nairaland, what are your experiences, should'nt we be very careful of such transactions ?

Is this Flourence a reliable person ? - don't get me wrong, I will not still do business without escrow service with such person.

You mailed me, I tried connecting back but to know avail
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Getsaved(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2022
Favour315:

You mailed me, I tried connecting back but to know avail

I have replied you dear
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by therealMcCain: 7:06pm On Apr 03
Getsaved:

Hello, how did this go? I want to buy from them too but this thread is the only thing that pops up when you search for lamore on nairaland. Are they legit?
Re: This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? by Getsaved(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04
therealMcCain:

Hello, how did this go? I want to buy from them too but this thread is the only thing that pops up when you search for lamore on nairaland. Are they legit?

Please, if you want to do business with them use a reliable escrow service. I think any body who reject escrow is questionable. It is better you use little money for escrow than to lose all to scam. I did not do any business with them

(1) (Reply)

Banking Halls Empty As Naira Scarcity Worsens / Have I Just Been Scammed By A Shipping Company? / Make Ur Event A Memorable One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.