Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Npdc/nosl Oil & Gas Exploration Will Create 5,500 Jobs For Akwa Ibom Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npdc/nosl Oil & Gas Exploration Will Create 5,500 Jobs For Akwa Ibom Youths (318 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npdc/nosl Oil & Gas Exploration Will Create 5,500 Jobs For Akwa Ibom Youths by edikandavid(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Governor Udom Emmanuel's tour of the oil and gas exploration site, OML-13 in Atabrikang, Eastern Obolo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State has left so many people in awe, after it was discovered that the facilities would commence operations by the ending of the year and is capable of engaging over 5,500 young people.

The project seeks to actualize rural and riverine area development drive of Governor Udom Emmanuel as captured in his Completion Agenda to meet the anticipated goal of tackling unemployment and expanding the economic growth of the State.

"I have assessed the level of work done. Most times when we make statements, because people are so used to political statements, they probably think that we are just talking politics. I believe that today Eastern Obolo has seen tremendous progress”, Governor Emmanuel said of the project.

Seven oil fields is at advance stage of completion, with floatation station, storage station and other facilities built in the space of seven months.

The project is undertaken by Sterling Oil in collaboration with the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC, Natural Oil Services Limited, NOSL and other partners in oil and gas sector.

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Judgement Against Governor Umahi / ‘I Will Conclude My Tenure In 2023,’-umahi Reacts To Appeal Court Judgment / Safe Online Politics (SOP): "Poverty Die, Die, Die...!!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.