Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Your ₦1.6M Can Get You 5 Plots Of Land In Elerengbe, Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Your ₦1.6M Can Get You 5 Plots Of Land In Elerengbe, Ibeju Lekki Lagos (201 Views)

HERITAGE PROMO: Get Your 1 Acre (six Plots) Of Land With #500,000 / Plots Of Land At Elerengbe,distress Sale ,good For Investors / Urgent Sale: 1 &Half Plot @ Treasure Park Est8 Ph 2 (CITY OF DAVID), Shimawa #6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your ₦1.6M Can Get You 5 Plots Of Land In Elerengbe, Ibeju Lekki Lagos by derwin(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Did it shock you..
I've overheard Men several times talk about how they regretted not buying this property and that property when they had the opportunity to buy them, this discussion usually sprouts up when they're either drinking — Palm wine or Beer" (actually the best time to hear some truths, when a man is tipsy)
I ponder sometimes, How do you have such powerful information that could transform your wealth and refuse to take action?
The information we have is not the problem, what we do with the information is the real problem. Information is affected by association, who are you listening too..? Who is advising you..? What is the Vision of your association?
People often times sell their fear cheaply to others. In this Real Estate business, I've seen and heard it all. The worst part is someone who has never bought any property in his life, sell his fear to someone who is learned and should know better.. is that no Juju?
Dear friends, you can buy lands Cheaper, safe and secure if you know what you're doing, and if you ask the right questions. You don't have to be your father's age before you own a property, once you're an adult, it's legal for you to purchase a property of your choice as long as your earnings are not of a questionable source.
Here in Lagos, I can show you areas where you could buy 5 plots of Land for as little as ₦1.6-1.7M , real legit lands.
However, these offers do not last long because so many people have become wiser, and they're grabbing these opportunities faster!
You shouldn't wait..! You should get yours today.
So if you missed Banana Island, don't worry.
Ibeju Lekki is here for you now and if you trust the process, you'd say Thank You in the coming years!
Are you going to take action, or would you watch this offer appreciate right in your eyes again...? Did I hear you say I want in..?
Let's talk, you can send me an inbox message or chat with me directly on whatsapp to schedule an inspection

Always at your service,

Propertydr.

Re: How Your ₦1.6M Can Get You 5 Plots Of Land In Elerengbe, Ibeju Lekki Lagos by derwin(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
7 slots and this Land Sponsorship offer ends.

This may be your last chance to get lands cheaper in today's Lagos.

Do it fast now.

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE A Story Building Of 4 Flat's For Sale At No 5 Opeloyeru Street At The / Distressed Sales / Chose Your Location And Have A New Home In The Most Well Crafted Estate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.