Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. (1092 Views)

I Would Still Vote For Tinubu In The Next Presidential Election. Give Reasons. / What Will Happen If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win The Next Presidential Elections? / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Ekejoestar(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Babatunde Fashola and Peter Gregory Obi.

For me, they are the best that Nigeria have now and I base my opinion based on how they performed in their states during their governorship tenure.

And am 85% sure that 80% of votes in the south will go to them.

And I think they would break the northern hegemony on Nigerian politics.

How do you see the combination and what do you think of the voting pattern?
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Shalommy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
I'll vote peter obi.
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Ekejoestar(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Do you think those two men can put their differences aside and unite ?
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by bibianna(f): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
None!

I want Nigerians to give chance to a brand new candidate and political party!

We've had enough!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by LeoDeKing: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Remove Emeka from that combination.

President and vice from South?

1 Like

Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by BSdetective: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Restructuring.
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Ekejoestar(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Remove Emeka from that combination.

President and vice from South?

Yes, I think it would break the Northern Hegemony!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by LeoDeKing: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Yes, I think it would break the Northern Hegemony!
Okay, pdp should field those two.

Apc will field Tinubu and a northerner.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by crimefighter123: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
bibianna:
None!

We've had enough!!
Exactly, we are tired of moving in circles.
Enough is enough. No more PDP and APC. AH
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by gidgiddy: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Babatunde Fashola and Peter Gregory Obi.

For me, they are the best that Nigeria have now and I base my opinion based on how they performed in their states during their governorship tenure.

And am 85% sure that 80% of votes in the south will go to them.

And I think they would break the northern hegemony on Nigerian politics.

How do you see the combination and what do you think of the voting pattern?

Its not possible. In Nigeria, the President and vice President can never both be from the South or North
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Donshegxy10(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
South/south ticket can not fly.
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by DMerciful(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Make an imtelligent argument why you think Obi and Fasola are not fit to be president and why you prefer someone new?

Who is this someone? We have gone beyond that era of , anybody but GEJ...thats how we got the monumental failure Bubu so we should learn from history
bibianna:
None!

We've had enough!!
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by DMerciful(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
How about we break this country up? We are divided but pretending to be one country
Donshegxy10:
South/south ticket can not fly.
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Donshegxy10(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:
How about we break this country up? We are divided but pretending to be one country

WHO WILL BELL THE CAT?
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by DMerciful(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Biafra agitators are doing enough, its the Oodua agitators and Niger Delta agitators that are pretending to want out but opposes Biafra and Igbos for wanting to leave Nigeria
Donshegxy10:

WHO WILL BELL THE CAT?
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by Donshegxy10(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Biafra agitators are doing enough, its the Oodua agitators and Niger Delta agitators that are pretending to want out but opposes Biafra and Igbos for wanting to leave Nigeria

the truth is that violent breakaway cant work, it must start with the leaders by dialogue.

The question is that ARE IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS AND ELITE READY TO BREAK AWAY?

Your answer is as good as mine.
Re: How Do You See This Çombination For The Next Presidential Elections. by DMerciful(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Unless the Yoruba nation and Ijaw nation are simultaneously agitating, if any Igbo political leader bring it before the national assembly,
that person or group of persons would be singled out.

If Yoruba nation, Biafra, Ijaw nation declare independence within 3 days, it would be successful without violence because the army would be overwhelmed. That's exactly what happened to Yugoslavia, it broke up without a single shot being fired. Same with USSR because a lot of countries left at the same time
Donshegxy10:

the truth is that violent breakaway cant work, it must start with the leaders by dialogue.

The question is that ARE IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS AND ELITE READY TO BREAK AWAY?

Your answer is as good as mine.

(1) (Reply)

The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep / EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A / Peter Obi Takes Canoe To Visit Area Affected By Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.