Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Best African Herbs ...rida Bitters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best African Herbs ...rida Bitters (192 Views)

The Best African Herbs ...rida Bitters / For Infection, Diseases And Virus Rida Bitters / The Nature Marvel,the Rida Bitters For General Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best African Herbs ...rida Bitters by uchenna4lss(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Very safe ,effective and quick action.
Nature's Gift of Health

Detoxification
High blood pressure
Diabetes
Sexual performance/Body pain,waist pain
Irregular menstrution/infections/sturbon diseases.
Malaria/fever
Cough/insomnia
Rashes,asthma,arthritis
Infertility both men and women
Typhoid etc

For enquire or order kindly check my signature to reach out to me

1 Share

Re: The Best African Herbs ...rida Bitters by uchenna4lss(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
uchenna4lss:
Very safe ,effective and quick action.
Nature's Gift of Health

Detoxification
High blood pressure
Diabetes
Sexual performance/Body pain,waist pain
Irregular menstrution/infections/sturbon diseases.
Malaria/fever
Cough/insomnia
Rashes,asthma,arthritis
Infertility both men and women
Typhoid etc

For enquire or order kindly check my signature to reach out to me

The drug is effective ooo just for 2days now I am seeing some results. I was relieved from the infection I complained about. Dat was y I asked the dosage.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Sonographer / My Love For Booze Has Made Me A Lifelong Patient By John Adeleke / 10 Things You Need To Know How To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.