Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale (1348 Views)

For Sale: A Brand New Psp 3001 6.39 Wit Tekken 6 For 25k Not In Pack. / Xbox 360 Power Pack For Sell / Xbox 360 Power Pack For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2011
playstation move starter pack for sale ( playstation move motion controller, playstation eye camera + starter disc) call 08052531381 if your interested
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2011
smiley
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by ps3fanboy: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
how much and is it brand new, put some pics or send to oniabiola2002@gmail.com
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
ps3move
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2011
Move

Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2011
Ps3move

Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2011
Move

Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
smiley
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by geezyk(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2011
Na how much now? Abeg put ur price
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2011
oga txt or call 08052531381
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2011
smiley
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
[b][/b]
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by seyi42k(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
Vegeta,

I called you several times to day and even sent you two text but you have not responded.

It is on the ps 3.
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by vegeta: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
smiley
Re: Playstation Move Starter Pack For Sale by seyi42k(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2011
Hi guys,

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this response even though I did not want to but it will be irresponsible of me not to let you know. Do not do business with Vegeta. He has shown himself to be untrustworthy and it is because of people like him that will make ebay and amazon never trust Nigerians. Infact it will be a long time before we can have our own ebay for that matter.

Due to that fact that I buy and sell stuffs on Nairaland, I saw a thread by Vegeta stating his desire to sell his playstation 3. I agreed to buy the console only without accessories or pad for 25k [/b]and the transaction was concluded at Alaba at one of his acquaintance's shop. I had no reason to doubt or question him as he [b]assured me that their was no issue with the console and he sounded sincere. Moreover, I felt he was a good Nairalander. Unfortunately I was wrong.

However, he failed to disclose that the console had a motherboard issue which happens often that shuts down the console. When it happened, I went online to check for a remedy and that was when I knew I had been sold a dummy. Still, I did not want to believe that he did it knowingly and has such I sent him various messages and also called the number he even pasted on this thread. He neither responded nor acknowledged them but I was still ready to give him the benefit of the doubt believing that his phone or number might have been misplaced.

Has such I pasted on this thread, as shown below, seeking audience with him only for him to paste a mocking smile in response;

seyi42k:

Vegeta,

I called you several times to day and even sent you two text but you have not responded.

It is on the ps 3.

I therefore called his acquaintance in whose shop in Alaba we consolidated the deal, only for the guy to chuckle on the phone and told me to come to Alaba. He then explained to me that he was aware that the console had the issue but he felt everything had been explained to me and that I knew Vegeta well. He then stated that he was amazed that such a thing could be done to me and advise me not to even bother repairing the console has he had two of such consoles because no matter how well you repair them, they still get bad.

Therefore guys be careful.

So Vegeta, You may have played smart but you will definitely reap bountifully what you have sown. I work in a financial institution and can assure you that if banks like oceanic can collapse due to such issues, yours is therefore assured and it is all down to time. I do not have the urge or time to come to Alaba to come after you as the opportunity cost of doing so is high. The day will come when you will be rewarded. The funny thing is if you sat beside me in a bus, I wouldn't even know you only that I felt that you were a nairalander with a profile to uphold.

Therefore, knowing that I did not steal the money I gave to you neither did I dupe anybody, let me share your smile smiley and wish you the best in all your future endeavour.

Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Psp Go 16gb 6 Games 25k / Xbox One X 1TB For Sale Used 140K / XBOX 360 Chips And Tools To Flash Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.