Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) (855 Views)

VIDEO: Super Eagles Arrive Nigeria After Beating Guinea-bissau 1-0 / Super Eagles Arrive Ghana For World Qualifier Play Offs Against Ghana (Photos) / Nigeria Super Eagles Arrive In Benin For 2021 AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by Sammydanny: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
The Nigerian national team, the Super Eagles of Nigeria arrived Abuja from Kumasi in the early hours of Saturday, after playing a 0-0 draw with the Black Stars of Ghana, in the first leg of the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying playoff on Friday night.

In a video clip published on NFF TV, the Super Eagles players and officials were seen disembarking from Air Peace airline at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

The Super Eagles will now start preparation for the reverse fixture against Ghana on Tuesday evening at the Moshood Abiola Stadium.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlZzCd-Sq0w[/flash]
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by Sammydanny: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by athaboi(f): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Welcome guys
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by Sammydanny: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
smiley
athaboi:
Welcome guys
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by Aboks(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think some body told buhari not to call you people so that you can win the match

na wa 4 bubu o

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by Sammydanny: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol
Aboks:
I think some body told buhari not to call you people so that you can win the match

na wa 4 bubu o
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by paulolee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
make una kum finish work for abuja....pls buhari should watch from home, no need to come stadium
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by paulolee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aboks:

na wa 4 bubu o
I tire o...I hear say him go dey stadium to watch on Tuesday....I pray mk meeting or something change e mind..
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Abuja After Failing To Beat Ghana (video) by Sammydanny: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hahahaha
paulolee:
make una kum finish work for abuja....pls buhari should watch from home, no need to come stadium

(1) (Reply)

I Bet To Win Millions,check Out This 400 Naira To Win 15 Million Naira Code / 2022 Women's Africa Cup Of Nations - Who Wins This / My Ten Million Odds Forcast In The Morning Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.