Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

APC Already Showing Its Deceit And Inconsistency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Already Showing Its Deceit And Inconsistency (350 Views)

Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi / 2023: Atiku Battle Weary, Already Showing Signs Of Frustration - Keyamo / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Already Showing Its Deceit And Inconsistency by christejames(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
The planning committee of the so called largest political party in Africa yesterday unveiled the program of event of the Convention that is to be held today.

From that program the president is supposed to have arrived around 3-4PM to kick off the day's activities which is election of new executives for the party, but up until now there is no hint of the president presence at the eagle square.

It's obvious the main activities will start in the night, I just hope no hatchet job will be done at that ungodly hour otherwise the brawl that will greet this convention will make major headlines across the world undecided cry

I am seated at the entrance to the Head of Service building with my binoculars watching the event grin grin grin, I am tired of watching WWE on TV, live events now tickles me more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Already Showing Its Deceit And Inconsistency by budaatum: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lucky you. If you get bored and decide to go to the venue, be aware that the phones of foreign delegates from Canada are being stolen and they are being beaten, though I do wonder how the delegate from Canada posted that wherever they posted it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Already Showing Its Deceit And Inconsistency by christejames(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
budaatum:
Lucky you. If you get bored and decide to go to the venue, be aware that the phones of foreign delegates from Canada are being stolen and they are being beaten, though I do wonder how the delegate from Canada posted that wherever they posted it.

I will definitely hold my belongings tights grin

Thanks grin

Agbero full here ooo sad shocked shocked shocked... Even some politicians look like thugs

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons / 2023: Compensate Igbos With Presidential Ticket, Igbo Group Tells PDP. / Popular Pastor Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.