Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released (31157 Views)

Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Born fool.....
If you've been following the campaigns of Tinubu you would've noticed omisore with him everywhere. But your dead brain can't process a thing. Certified dunce! More than 95% of political players in Nigeria have moved from one party to another,so don't cry and die over that. Your Atiku has moved from party to party the highest number of times in Nigeria.

So cry me more salty tears.

Show us three pictures of Omisore moving with Tinubu to campaign or you're a cursed idiot. Omisore just joined APC in 2018 after crossing over from SDP. Only a useless goat and a generationally mad online tout like you will claim Omisore whom the AD accused of masterminding the killing of Bola Ige is a Tinubu man. You're too dumb.
Since he is a Tinubu man, can you tell us why he ran against Oyetola in 2018 on SDP platform? You're a cow. Even worse than a cow self. You're dead fly. You deserve thorough beating to reset your dead brain.

Oh it's now my Atiku. FYI cretin, Atiku has been your god's political and business partner since the 90s. Yet you want to die over people who can even use you for ritual to realize their ambition. Maybe las las that's what Tinubu will have to use some of you his urchins for anyway

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by President2001(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oyetola believe without Omisore he can't win second term, a big lie he will be disappointed when he realized his connection can not save him
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by chikason22(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
KekeMaruwa:
God is watching and we are watching. Next year, we shall also watch Bat sworn in as Nigeria President. Can the house say a loud Amen?

Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by tempusfugit: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
So that we the bini people will rule lagos the way we governing edo state?
greymiles:
Lagos is Benin land, they should remove it from the list
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by garfield1: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Thank you. Sensible post from a matured politician. That's what I want to hear

I dont care whether buhari or tinubu controls whatever.my own is let a new exco emerge,sale of forms commence and primaries start.
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
garfield1:

I dont care whether buhari or tinubu controls whatever.my own is let a new exco emerge,sale of forms commence and primaries start.
I see. I guess you now agree Tinubu is not as influential as his media urchins make him to be.
I remember you once opened a thread claiming Tinubu is the most influential politician that ever emerged from the south, more than even OBJ!!
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by famology(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Show us three pictures of Omisore moving with Tinubu to campaign or you're a cursed idiot. Omisore just joined APC in 2018 after crossing over from SDP. Only a useless goat and a generationally mad online tout like you will claim Omisore whom the AD accused of masterminding the killing of Bola Ige is a Tinubu man. You're too dumb.
Since he is a Tinubu man, can you tell us why he ran against Oyetola in 2018 on SDP platform? You're a cow. Even worse than a cow self. You're dead fly. You deserve thorough beating to reset your dead brain.

Oh it's now my Atiku. FYI cretin, Atiku has been your god's political and business partner since the 90s. Yet you want to die over people who can even use you for ritual to realize their ambition. Maybe las las that's what Tinubu will have to use some of you his urchins for anyway

Eternal slowpoke go look for Tinubu's visit to Apc senate caucus, Apc house of representatives caucus, visit to Osun,oyo,ondo. They're all here on nairaland born bastard.
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by garfield1: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I see. I guess you now agree Tinubu is not as influential as his media urchins make him to be.
I remember you once opened a thread claiming Tinubu is the most influential politician that ever emerged from the south, more than even OBJ!!

He is influential.tinubu was never going to install the next chairman esp if the president will come from tinubu camp
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by funshint(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
Dead on arrival. No matter the list, no matter how united they have become just to get hold on power and wreck more havoc they started since 2015, they will not succeed.
Tinubu will never be president. Never.

Enough of this suffering in the midst of plenty. We must take our destiny in our own hands.

All those drumming support for Tinubu should know that we saw more than this in 1992/93 during Abiola time, he will never be president. Know this and know peace.

Power must return back to the people.
You better save your saliva...you can't reverse what God has ordained o.
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by 1858iee: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

National Secretary from South West. cool

Everything is still moving as planned.

God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.

God bless SW SS NW NE and NC. cool
[/s]
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Eternal slowpoke go look for Tinubu's visit to Apc senate caucus, Apc house of representatives caucus, visit to Osun,oyo,ondo. They're all here on nairaland born bastard.

grin grin grin
The political urchin can't bring any proof to buttress his claims. I'm sure you're inebriated from sniffing Tinubu's ass that's why you're saying nonsense.
Las las na ritual Tinubu go use you do to become president cause I don't see how else you can be useful to him.
Beast of a generation of scallywags
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
garfield1:

He is influential.tinubu was never going to install the next chairman esp if the president will come from tinubu camp
There's no basis to say the president will come from Tinubu's camp.
Buhari was an ANPP then CPC member yet Oyegun came from ANPP to become chair.
Why didn't the chair come from ACN camp then?
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by garfield1: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

There's no basis to say the president will come from Tinubu's camp.
Buhari was an ANPP then CPC member yet Oyegun came from ANPP to become chair.
Why didn't the chair come from ACN camp then?

Buhari CPC,oyegun anpp,osibanjo acn,saraki and dogara new pdp.
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by trutharena: 1:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Take it from me that Oyedele is APC national secretary.

This list will be trashed

Omisore already the National Secretary.

Can you see shame on you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by quickberry(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Take it from me that Oyedele is APC national secretary.

This list will be trashed

How far?

Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari CPC,oyegun anpp,osibanjo acn,saraki and dogara new pdp.
But Saraki and co usurped the plan. So how does that count?
The claim is also that Tinubu picked oyegun which means oyegun is representing ACN
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by garfield1: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

But Saraki and co usurped the plan. So how does that count?
The claim is also that Tinubu picked oyegun which means oyegun is representing ACN

Yes they usurped it but it balanced the polity well because they never planned to compensate n pdp.it was acn,cpc and anpp that was in their agenda.I think both buhari and tinubu agreed on oyegun but he rep anpp....maybe buhari has realized that apc was unfair to n-pdp hence the rapprochement
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
garfield1:

[b]Yes they usurped it [/b]but it balanced the polity well because they never planned to compensate n pdp.it was acn,cpc and anpp that was in their agenda.I think both buhari and tinubu agreed on oyegun but he rep anpp....maybe buhari has realized that apc was unfair to n-pdp hence the rapprochement
Good. Which shows there's really no power sharing arrangement in APC.
Cause if there is, the right blocs to produce president and VP will be the PDP and ANPP bloc since the CPC and ACN blocs have had that for 8 years
Re: APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released by garfield1: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good. Which shows there's really no power sharing arrangement in APC.
Cause if there is, the right blocs to produce president and VP will be the PDP and ANPP bloc since the CPC and ACN blocs have had that for 8 years

No,the n-pdp bloc are not really seen as mainstream apc,them and apga.it is majorly acn,CPC and anpp.acn or anpp will produce the next president will the loser with new pdp.will produce Senate pres,speaker and sgf.perhaps in 2031,new pdp will be considered for presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" / Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. / APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.