Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off (1071 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by powerfulguy: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Report reaching DAILY POST newsdesk has it that bandits, on Saturday, stormed the Kaduna International Airport, stopping an aircraft from taking off.

It was gathered that the aircraft, which was billed to take off at 12.30pm, could not proceed due to the presence of the heavily-armed bandits around the runway of the airport.

It was also gathered that hoodlums, who stormed the runaway, forced officials of the airline and passengers to run for safety.

It was also learnt that bandits killed a staff of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA).

‘’As I speak to you now, there is already a military presence to beef up security, though most of the staff are scared with the killing of the NAMA staff,” a source said.

As at the time of filing this report, security agencies at the airport were yet to react to the incident.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/26/bandits-storm-kaduna-airport-kill-one-stop-aircraft-from-taking-off/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1648311329
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by heniford2: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lies grin
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Next level terrorism... undecided
Can you even imagine this?

What audacity?this give me some Afghanistan memory.. undecided
I hope Nigerians find a solution to their problems and stop blaming the west..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
the WILD WILD WEST!
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Yooruba1914: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bulgari will handle security, Osinbanjo will handle economy Foolish nigerians in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
This Kaduna insecurity is becoming something else, and what the hell is that midget that calls himself hell rufai doing about all this? Na wow undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by rayvelez(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Those bandits should have set the airport ablaze to finish thr work...
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by sapientia(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is one of the most shameful news I have read in a long while

Anyways,

Hope the took their pictures

El Rufai will visit Buhari in Aso Rock with pictures after APC convention
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Sweeetheart(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
how true is this?
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by BlueRayDick: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
///---
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Pakute: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Next level terrorism... undecided
Can you even imagine this?

What audacity?this give me some Afghanistan memory.. undecided
I hope Nigerians find a solution to their problems and stop blaming the west..
Who's this slowpoke?.. When have we blamed the west for banditry & terrorism plaguing the country, if anything at all, we knew it's locally enabled. It'd do you a lot of good if you shoved your crudity down your ass,ok?

Banditry is taking a whole new scary level and we should be ten steps ahead of these ragtags with brutal offensive tactics.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pakute:

Who's this slowpoke?.. When have we blamed the west for banditry & terrorism plaguing the country, if anything at all, we knew it's locally enabled. It'd do you a lot of good if you shoved your crudity down your ass,ok?

Banditry is taking a whole new scary level and we should be ten steps ahead of these ragtags with brutal offensive tactics.
And where in my statement did I say you folks blamed west for banditry..you have a problem with comprehension huh? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Pakute: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And where in my statement did I say you folks blamed west for banditry..you have a problem with comprehension huh? undecided
You must be very silly if you think you can play half smart.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pakute:

You must be very silly if you think you can play half smart.
Pls point it out or slide off.. this kid is something wrong with you? undecided

You don't quite random people so as to sound mindless..kiddo slide off if you can't point it out..
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by boyfrank: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
And Elrufai is busy looking for vice president slot grin
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Pakute: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls point it out or slide off.. this kid is something wrong with you? undecided

You don't quite random people so as to sound mindless..kiddo slide off if you can't point it out..
I should point out where you accused us blaming the west for our problems?
What a fucking retárd you are. Shameless dolt.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pakute:

I should point out where you accused us blaming the west for our problems?
What a fucking retard you are. Shameless dolt.
Ooh y've switched from where you said "blaming west for terrorism" to "blaming west for your country's problem"
Glad you regained your head to spot the difference yourself..kids like you should have better understanding tho.. cheesy

When you grow up learn how to read and understand not to reply.. little thing.. undecided
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Pakute: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh y've switched from where you said "blaming west for terrorism" to "blaming west for your country's problem"
Glad you regained your head to spot the difference yourself..kids like you should have better understanding tho.. cheesy

When you grow up learn how to read and understand not to reply.. little thing.. undecided
Dry head, banditry & terrorism = Country's problems. (You made the comments on a thread reporting a news on bandits)
Keep making a fool of your dumb self. Now get out.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pakute:

Dry head, banditry & terrorism = Country's problems. (You made the comments on a thread reporting a news on bandits)
Keep making a fool of your dumb self. Now get out.
So banditry and terrorism are the only problem you are facing there?
If I was directly referring to banditry and terrorism I would have been specific...but your little self ain't mature enough to understand that...
.you will soon grow up tho..not really ya fault.. kiss
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by Pakute: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So banditry and terrorism are the only problem you are facing there?
If I was directly referring to banditry and terrorism I would have been specific...but your little self ain't mature enough to understand that...
.you will soon grow up tho..not really ya fault.. kiss
I'm done with your ass, move along. Dumb illiterate.
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pakute:

I'm done with your ass, move along. Dumb illiterate.
Like that woman?
Tell her..it's all her fault.. grin
Re: BREAKING: Bandits Storm Kaduna Airport, Kill One, Stop Aircraft From Taking Off by omowolewa: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Surrenders To Tinubu / Terrorism: CNG Welcomes UK Action Against IPOB / Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.