Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) (71040 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Kashim Shettima Arrive Eagles Square (Video) / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by koolaid87: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
And the NEW.....
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by lozanni(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
That's it noise and nothing else ...Buhari didn't make noise or pull crowed but he picked the next chairman

Election is not by noise at least for now ...a man who moves house to house meeting delegates would do well now

Only a fool declares when the power brokers are against you

The above statements are fully loaded, only the truly discerning can decipher their true meaning.
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by cyprex: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Can somebody help me

What's the meaning of Jagaban?

That name seems to carry so much aura
It's has diminished any other traditional title in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Iseoluwanii: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is that not Pastor Tunde Bakare �� wonder no dey end ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Johel(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
SwissMass:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and IPOB cannibals. ride on baba agbalagba
Even Igbos that hate you will soon bow under your authority

He's ugly in and out....rest...Hypo'.....
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Chiefecho(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
alsudan:
Give me only one Bullion Van and my arrival as a private citizen at APCs Convention ground will shake the whole Abuja to its foundation.

Guy your head dey correct
Too much sense bro
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by 1858ii: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
On Mazi Ikemba Ahmed Tinubu mandate we stand
[/s]
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by 1858ii: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
stop wailing
[/s]
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by GrandMasters: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Just 1 akara will solve Nigeria problem by 60% tonight

God you can do it.

Putin e no go better for your papa.....if dem born you well throw bomb for Eagle square tonight.......dem no born you well undecided

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
1858ii:
[s][/s]
good job
We have been waiting for you since asemputee
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Chicastle: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omo and Assuu is on strike no electricity ye ye
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Chicastle: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
SwissMass:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and IPOB cannibals. ride on baba agbalagba

He should come to the south east
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by adefitim(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
knowhowk:
Go back to School sir ...

Should I drop my account number for registration and tuition fee?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Which kind convention is this. Nothing to hold on to since morning. No result apart from that died
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
SwissMass:
Madman... You are not ashamed of yourself and your people. So Tinubu is the thing you want to sell to Nigerian and Nigeria. I am ashamed of your shame

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Benmob: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Why do you say so?
go ask buhari,that question,all d noise he did in 2015,now where is d country going now, everything that was bad in 2015,have become worst in 2022
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by chrisdolly(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
That's it noise and nothing else ...Buhari didn't make noise or pull crowed but he picked the next chairman

Election is not by noise at least for now ...a man who moves house to house meeting delegates would do well now

Only a fool declares when the power brokers are against you

You guys are so silly and you refuse to think with your head. How many convention has APC had? How many chairmen have they produced before now and who masterminded those chairmen's emergence? Tinubu has achieved more than you entire generation in your family and the ones yet unborn may never match his achievement. So get the Bleep!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by DeLaRue: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is serious.

Check the crowd's reaction to Tinubu outside Eagle Square.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hLPnHPvrSs

The cabal will have to think twice about stopping him from contesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by prosnadis(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Liar Mohammed
MonkeyMods:
Most of you didn't watch the video to see how they almost barred him from entering the VIP section.

A random woman was explaining rubbish till they allowed him to enter..

What a shame

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by olatuns2017: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
wwwihy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPd1hS1Ws2I

Arrival of Jagaban

Watch video here

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1507780924846624769

Osibanjo with his tab....I noticed na him and his cso get tab for eagles square today
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
CilicMarin:
Goose pimples everywhere.

That entrance should be the best moment of the convention.

That man carries grace everywhere he goes.
taa. Which grace?
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by basseeafricana: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
cktheluckyman:

But Buhari's candidate beat his to the chairmanship seat
How? APC chairmanship is zoned to the north and Buhari has power and privilege to pick anyone he likes. Meanwhile, National Secretary is zone to South west which Tinubu also picks person he likes. What is your justification?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by adelaja70(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Chicastle:

He should come to the south east
Wetin una go do? Don't just go there my brother...
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Kingnelson9: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Initial gra gra...
His money will be swallowed and he will return to London for medical treatment and may not return back.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
alsudan:
Give me only one Bullion Van and my arrival as a private citizen at APCs Convention ground will shake the whole Abuja to its foundation.
Na lie joor.
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Sunsets: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is premium stupidity at its best. Primitivity and stupidity combo. And multiple tens of disciples liked it. This country might be irredeemable, after all. Yet they cry of racism and xenophobia. Cave people.
SwissMass:
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
They never grind Beans akara dey smell grin grin. Why not wait till after the primaries.
Parachoko:
What a funny comment cheesy

I doubt any other candidate can beat Tinubu for the ticket in the APC.
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by IamNat: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
alsudan:

Unfortunately, you have not been able to work either hard or smart to get to the level where you would be given a Bullion van and you should start from there. If wishes were...
Re: APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
CilicMarin:
Goose pimples everywhere.

That entrance should be the best moment of the convention.

That man carries grace everywhere he goes.
Where the heck have you been bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.