Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped (642 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by Kosiso12(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
SHOCKING!!! 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped In Front Of Her House

An 18-year-old woman has been r@ped and strangled to death in Ebonyi State.

Ezeani Adanna Goodness was reportedly making a phone call on Tuesday night March 22, while standing in front of her house in Isu Okoma, Onicha LGA of Ebonyi State, when she was grabbed by unknown men.

The deceased's sister said: "We came back from Nkwoegu Isu market around 10:00pm, so my sister went to the front of our house to make phone call.

"I went inside the house with my mom, some minutes later, a strange number called my mom on phone that she should rush outside to look for my sister, that he was speaking with my sister on the phone when she started shouting and her phone went off.

"The guy said my sister used to call him with the same number and when he asked her, she told her that the number belongs to our mother so he saved it.

"We rushed outside immediately and started calling her line but it was switched off.

"Around 10:47pm I called a man from Ebubegu security but he told me that he can never come out because he is not on duty.

"So we saw a force man, named FearGod, and told him everything that happened, he called that same man from Ebubegu that I called previously, this time he told him that he is coming but never showed up.

"The same FearGod went to our neighboring village and mobilized for a search party.

"Around 12:00am my sister phone started ringing but no one picked. The next morning, being Wednesday, March 23, around 6:30am we saw her lifeless body in a mechanic workshop behind our house.

"She was r@ped and strangled to de@th and her phone was placed on her chest."

Source : https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/43147

Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by Michealscofield(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
This country need demolished and rebuilt it from the dust to clay undecided undecided
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by Shalommy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
10pm and she was outside alone making call? Chaii.. Well, got nothing else to say!
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by illicit(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Una wan rope d ebubeagu man abi
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Crime is now the order of the day.. Simply because all the constitutions and laws are fake.. If u have money, u rule everything in this country and u are above the law. Nigeria is no different to a country without law where there is no sin.
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by immortalcrown(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
This illicit blogger and illicit click bait. He previously used the same photo on a different fake news.

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by BloomingDale(f): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shalommy:
10pm and she was outside alone making call? Chaii.. Well, got nothing else to say!

You are sick and need help.
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by falcon01: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ahh!!
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by falcon01: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

he's got a point but is out of line.
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by Cyprian71(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
May her soul find rest���
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by Exprofressor: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2022
RIP pretty
Your killers will never have peace
Amen
Re: 18-year-old Girl R@ped And Strangled To De@th After Being Kidnapped by Shalommy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Like seriously? Well, you'll be the next victim. Stupid Idiot! Chaii

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: 15years Old Boy Wanted To Lounge His Girlfriend In A Hotel / I Was Robbed Last Night, I Thank God For My Life� / Pastors & Prophets Who Warned Nigerians In 2015, Have Warn Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.