Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Make Money On Lcredit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money On Lcredit (261 Views)

FG Finally Shuts Sokoloan, Lcredit, Kashkash, Go Cash And Others From Playstore. / Lcredit Loan App Removed From Playstore By Google / How To Download Lcredit Loan App Latest Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Lcredit by Bigby03: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good evening, everyone. It's Thompson here, pls this is something that is trending online and all I need u do is act quickly. Lemme go straight to d point, it's an app called l credit and I know most of us here have heard about the app but man it's giving out free #4,000 for each successful referral and also #1,500 to the refereed person. Like, if u use my link and sign up, I will get #4k and u will also have #1,500 in your account. But u have to collect a loan to be eligible but don't be scared I collected a loan too. But u will have to collect least #3k and once you get credited you can pay back at once. We only borrow so we can get that 1,500 bonus and also if u are interested in the referral u can get massive amounts when u refer multiple persons. So firstly, click on the link-

Your friend invites you to use LCredit. Register now to receive ₦100 cash voucher immediately. If you successfully borrow money, you can withdraw ₦1000 cash reward immediately. https://live.lcredit.ng/#/invite_new?userGid=6bf1cd79-8b55-46d0-8f63-c67eece6955a&activityId=4

below and u will be directed to your browser, now you will see a space where u will have to put Ur number, just out Ur number u used in registering for BVN don't worry it's safe. Now click on get your OTP code and input the code and MAKE SURE to click on GET REWARD. Upon clicking the get reward, click on the download button below the page and download the lcredit app. It's just 4mb. After that open the app and register. Make sure to use Ur correct details as used on your Bank. After that apply for a loan of 3k and when the loan get disbursed to you just pay back the loan and you will be credited your withdrawable 1k. Now to further earn more all u have to do is refer using your all invite link...

(1) (Reply)

Let's Cartoon Your Picture Now At #100 / Mens Jewelry / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.