Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku (4363 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / Campaign Posters Of Reverend King Flood The Streets Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by simpleseyi: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2022
MonkeyMods:
When I say it's only on Nairaland Tifnubu has dumb supporters it will look like joke

Those are Yoruba youths defacing his posters and calling him Ole

Those that voted for him to be governor of Lagos State on two occasions are only on Nairaland, abi? Bring our your father to come and contest with him nah.
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by MonkeyMods(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2022
simpleseyi:

Those that voted for him to be governor of Lagos State on two occasions are only on Nairaland, abi? Bring our your father to come and contest with him nah.

Tilumbu can contest and win only in your father's village
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by jude79(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2022
IamNat:
What these wailers don't understand is that Yorubas don't put all their eggs in one basket and that is why you will see both APC and PDP governors winning election in the southwest. Yorubas are more of the personality of the contestants than the party itself. So this isn't surprising.

At the same time, this might just be some Ambode's boys from Epe who still feels that Tinubu is the reason why their son couldn't contest for a second term in office.

Hahaha!!! Only those who face reality succeed, ask the Christian Europeans, Ukrainians and Americans, stop giving excuses, so you know how you can succeed, shifting goal post ends up giving you false hope, fight for what you believe in by accepting reality, so you can devise how to tackle it, at the end you may succeed, and even if you don't, you know that you made your point.
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by bomb24: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
SwissMass:
I doubt it those that might have nourished you with bitterness and hatred against Yoruba never informed you of the devastating effects the senseless unwarranted unprovoked stupid war your grandfathers and fathers fought caused your land, they refused to furnish you with memoirs of that war on your land whereas your parents ran away from igbo land to Yoruba land where we gave them new starts without discrimination, you are child of word, you will hear it, Yoruba took away your torments, we cloth you, feed you and make you comfortable in our land, if we have treated you the way you are treating others, do you think your grandfathers and fathers will have any place in the west take more of transacting any fraudulent business, Nigerians especially Yorubas had compassion on your war-torn out people and gave them succour. You think if not for us forgiving and helping you out of your self-inflicted stupidity, you will be able to stand in Nigeria. Ojukwu starved 3 million people to death.

yorubas did nothing for the Igbos go and sleep! Infact your political god awolorat stole our money and implemented the Indiginalizational act that saw you thiefs bought 90% of companies in Nigeria at that time to cripple the Igbos...
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by IamNat: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
jude79:

Hahaha!!! Only those who face reality succeed, ask the Christian Europeans, Ukrainians and Americans, stop giving excuses, so you know how you can succeed, shifting goal post ends up giving you false hope, fight for what you believe in by accepting reality, so you can devise how to tackle it, at the end you may succeed, and even if you don't, you know that you made your point.

Person wey never succeed dey teach another person how to succeed! You that your region is still fighting for relevance is saying someone don't know how to succeed. grin
You that you don't know how to market your candidate (do you even have one?) other than to try and pull down another person's candidate who is fervently working to realize his ambition is asking me to face reality? grin grin

We have come to terms with our reality, and we are doing all we can to achieve it, it is you who need to sit down and think about where your politics of hate will get you to.
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by jude79(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
IamNat:

Person wey never succeed dey teach another person how to succeed! You that your region is still fighting for relevance is saying someone don't know how to succeed. grin
You that you don't know how to market your candidate (do you even have one?) other than to try and pull down another person's candidate who is fervently working to realize his ambition is asking me to face reality? grin grin

We have come to terms with our reality, and we are doing all we can to achieve it, it is you who need to sit down and think about where your politics of hate will get you to.

My politics of hate, interesting, I'm actually not a politician, I'm a researcher/ manufacturer with over 500 workers earning from my factories, so I'm a realist, and I sell products, because of the quality of our products, they are easy to sell, actually, none of the candidates is without baggage, but the one your trying to market has the biggest baggage among the candidates, so you need to work harder to sell a bad product, my two cents.
As for region or whatever, l care less about who runs the shithole, my region is the world, who doesn't want to progress can sink.
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by IamNat: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
jude79:

My politics of hate, interesting, I'm actually not a politician, I'm a researcher/ manufacturer with over 500 workers earning from my factories, so I'm a realist, and I sell products, because of the quality of our products, they are easy to sell, actually, none of the candidates is without baggage, but the one your trying to market has the biggest baggage among the candidates, so you need to work harder to sell a bad product, my two cents.
As for region or whatever, l care less about who runs the shithole, my region is the world, who doesn't want to progress can sink.

Actually, I'm neither a politician too, I'm an academist and I'm glad you know that you know that none of the candidates is without baggage but I'm not trying to market any candidate to you, you are free to go for your choice but what I'm standing again is you bad mouthing one baggage over the other, there's no big or biggest baggage, they are all baggage and we all know that we all belong to the world region so it's nothing spectacular. Thanks and peace be unto you.
Re: Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku by Truvelisback(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
WBworldwide:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2781626131983582&id=100004086660051

This post is not politically motivated. I have no issue against BAT personally and I won't support him in the election as well because Nigeria is the only country we have right now and the likes of Tinubu should not be allowed easy access to the treasury.

Tinubu is only going there to aquire wealth, nothing more.

Jonathan Says Boko Haram Problem Is Not Beyond What He Can Manage / PHOTOS AND STORIES: The First Ladies Of Nigeria: The Governors’ Wives / Ait Wants Tinubu To Withdraw Letter And Apologize On 4 Tv Stations