Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,769 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office (2655 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries / Soludo Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-Governor, Ezeife Over Death Of His Wife (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Paulpaulpaul:

Don't mind suffer head people.

Oyo State Governor paid on the 24th and it has been like that since he assumed office. What's special about paying salary that is recurrent in the allocation?
I wonder oh
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by heniford2: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Enugu state governor pays 13 or 15 of next other month that's half of the next month grin grin so isha big deal congrats Ndi Anambra
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by alfarouq(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Great start, I hope he will be able to sustain it and Nigerian factor won't affect him.
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by Deltatoto: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Coly2012:
The new governor of anambra state who was innogurated into office on 17th March 2022 just paid civil servants in the state there first salary under his administration. This is a sign of better things to come for workers in the state and the state in general.
stupid post.month don end.e for no pay?don’t post this nonsense again
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by Seredebe: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2022
heniford2:
Enugu state governor pays 13 or 15 of next other month that's half of the next month grin grin so isha big deal congrats Ndi Anambra

Linus
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by heniford2: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Seredebe:

Linus
the Enugu state environmental team cleaning team and the MOT too can testify on it undecided undecided i have report of it since last year my cousin told me
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by ArewaNorth: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Coly2012:
Somebody that just came onboard last week and paid salary in this Nigeria this week you a child of amajeri don't just want to commend, for your information obiano pays salary every 25th uptill last month he never failed for once

If that is the case why the mediocry commendation?
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by JOemmy(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Where did he got the money from to pay salaries in less than two weeks in office I thought he claimed obiano only left just #300m for him or is anambra state monthly wage bill less than #300m?
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by Seredebe: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
heniford2:
the Enugu state environmental team cleaning team and the MOT too can testify on it undecided undecided i have report of it since last year my cousin told me

Those ones na contract staff naah.

Environmental team na those guys (graduates) wey dey sleep road in the morning
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by heniford2: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Seredebe:

Those ones na contract staff naah.

Environmental team na those guys (graduates) wey dey sleep road in the morning
yeah why is he always owing them till 15 of every next month undecided
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by ablejesus26(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Shut up, there is nothing special after all month almost ended, that's when people expect their salary, but because you dumb you think it is soludo making

There is nothing special to it fine.
But you still didn't answer the question.
It's obvious that you are carrying a dead brain on that head of yours so it's a waste of time replying to a yeye something like you.
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by CITIBEN(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Thorhamma post=111403040]Him for no pay before Salary no be Achievement, now civil servant right.. nothing special abeg[/quot]well I didn't blame you cos maybe you have never been a victim of unpaid salary before
Re: Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office by redsun(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is not just paying salary. He has to restructure the service to fish out the dead logs that are causing ants' infestation. So many civil servants are just there consuming resources with nothing to show for it, just like the wayward politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Labor Party Lagos State Gubernatorial Aspirant / Ebonyi People Are Slaves And 3rd Class Igbos - Umahi Cries Out / Do Igbos Have The Ability To Build A Commercial Center Or Cosmopolitan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.