Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. (886 Views)

Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by Omo9ja147(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
This happened during my final year, I am a graduate of animal production and I was working with layers. My project topic is ( Effect of age on egg quality ) so i bought 130 ISSA brown layers to work with.

After my project, a pastor in a new generation church approached me that he want to buy my birds. We agreed on #140,000, he gave me #60,000 and promised to give me the balance on Friday. The day of transaction happened to be on Wednesday. On Friday morning, I called the pastor and he did not pick the call. I tried severally but he ignored the calls. I reported the pastor to the security unit of the school and search began for the pastor.

One evening, I received a call from the security unit that the pastor have been arrested. I immediately boarded a bike to the unit. On seeing the pastor, I was relieved a bit. The pastor denied ever transacting any business with me. He said I should present my withness knowing fully well we transacted the business alone. I was confused at this point, I looked at him and say... Tor .. God is my only withness. He smiled and was ranting that he was innocent.

After two weeks, I was waiting for my turn to defend my project. I saw the pastor coming with policemen in van. I wanted to run, but I asked myself what am I running from? The policemen surrounded the faculty in a commando like fashion. I was restless at this point. One policeman now started asking us ...... Where is Samuel?... Where is Samuel?

To cut the story short, Samuel is my friend... The pastor met him some days ago to help him get birds from the farm I got my birds from.. he gave Samuel #550,000 ..... Samuel abandon project defense move oooo........ Pastor bend head the cry ooo... My female mates just begin dance ....

I loss #80k,... at least i see 60k collect.... Pastor loss #550,000 .....

Who get God get everything.... No try God pikin oooo....

Make una no mind my English o.... Na Farmer I be.

Omo9ja ( Farm Dibia )

3 Likes

Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by GardenOfGod(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
It is well... Your battle has been fought and won for you. Praise God young man.

God will replenish your coast and double your hustle. He is a great provider.

4 Likes

Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by LordIsaac(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
He is not a pastor!
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
LordIsaac:
He is not a pastor!
He is a fisherman right? undecided
You religious folks are the greatest hypocrite on earth..when he was doing fine preaching and performing miracles you never said this...why denying him cos if his little sin?

He is a pastor and you can't change that.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by LordIsaac(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is a fisherman right? undecided
No. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by Temilade5078(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
And you still dey call that one pastor..

Abeg it's just a nickname for him...
Pastor dey do fraud?
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by luwiizy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yeah sometimes you get what you do to other in just somedays
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
LordIsaac:

No. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
That was appointed by your imaginary creature? undecided
Or where was your God when he called himself a pastor..? undecided
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by LordIsaac(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was appointed by your imaginary creature? undecided
Or where was your God when he called himself a pastor..? undecided
His god (Satan) was there. My God was waiting for him to repent as He does not delight in the death of sinners.
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
LordIsaac:

His god (Satan) was there. My God was waiting for him to repent as He does not delight in the death of sinners.
But he was preaching to people and your God kept staring at him..he was seeing and prophesying and your God still kept on looking at him? undecided
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by LordIsaac(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he was preaching to people and your God kept staring at him..he was seeing and prophesying and your God still kept on looking at him? undecided
He will tell them in the end, "I know ye not, ye workers of iniquity..."
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
LordIsaac:

He will tell them in the end, "I know ye not, ye workers of iniquity..."
Reading this made me kinda sick..pls enjoy yourself.. undecided
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Stealing in the name of God cry shocked
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by Freestainworld(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
The end of story sweet my wella
Re: How God Paid A Fraudster Pastor That Scammed Me. by Omo9ja147(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
It is well... Your battle has been fought and won for you. Praise God young man.

God will replenish your coast and double your hustle. He is a great provider.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Another Politician, Emeka Achukwu Kidnapped, Beheaded In Anambra. / 15 Years Yahøø Bøy In Tëärs As He Cønfess He Have Two Days To Lïve / Two IPOB Men Jailed In The UK (17.10.22)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.