Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman (37458 Views)

Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by whippersnapper(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Memphis357:

Nigga, suck my dick!
just to let you know
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Zealag(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Former PDP members moved into APC and get nominated into top offices,the circle continues.same people,same old story.no personal friend or foe in politics.the masses are been played.we had only one party in naija

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by DrIkB: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=etsuidris post=111402930]Old men wen no wan rest.

BUHARI SPENT 7 YEARS BUILDING THIS FINAL APC EXCO OF PDP BRANCH. WHAT A CHANGE!

1. Sen. Abdullahi Adamu, Chairman, PDP

2. Sen. Ken Nnamani, Deputy Chairman (South), PDP

3. Sen. Iyiola Omisore, National Secretary, PDP.

4. Hon Victor Gaidom, Vice Chairman (South-South), PDP.

5. Osita Medener, Vice Chairman (South East), PDP

6. Once GEJ accept to contest now, the team becomes complete, PDP.

The question is, after the APC National Convention and PDP elements have taken over leadership of the party, will they still tell Nigerians that PDP is bad?

WHO IS STONE AGED IN THIS ARRANGEMENT? PDP THAT HAS SMARTLY WALKED INTO BUHARI'S HEART WITHOUT HIM KNOWING OR BUHARI HIMSELF?

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh

It’s important that you know also that there are only a few members of the APC that were not in the PDP before.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by etsuidris(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2022
jacoik:
may our ancestors bless you more for this analysis bro.
Amen o
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by sukar886: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2022
topoftheworld:
APC is about to be deserted
This I have seen
Deserted or not, en no concern buhari , na en 8years concern am, from also rock to kastina to continue his farm work .. sai baba
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by sukar886: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Buhari want to give back pdp the seat cos of Jonathan , he love Jonathan so much, just look at what is happening in ebonyi and cross river , baba never day anything
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Minime10(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2022
miqos02:
politics is about negotiations and compromises. Don't be too sure about what will happen. Remember most predecessors always fight their successors in the end including Obasanjo/Jonathan once power has change hands.

Was Jonathan, Obasanjo's successor
Use your brain lazy youth grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2022
etsuidris:
Old men wen no wan rest.

The question is, after the APC National Convention and PDP elements have taken over leadership of the party, will they still tell Nigerians that PDP is bad?

WHO IS STONE AGED IN THIS ARRANGEMENT? PDP THAT HAS SMARTLY WALKED INTO BUHARI'S HEART WITHOUT HIM KNOWING OR BUHARI HIMSELF?

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh
Apc is dead after buhari. Nigerian politicians are the worst thing after the devil

Apc = PDP

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Koya365(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2022
They finally Agreed to Zone the chairmanship ticket to North central, so the President ticket is Zone to the South is now left for the southern people to work out the president among them self Nigeria is only divided into Two Northern and Southern according to Sir Lord Lugard
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Tareq1105: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2022
etsuidris:
Old men wen no wan rest.

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh

You can say anything you like bcoz you're pained that the convention was successful.

They're APC members and not PDP.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Manobravo09(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
etsuidris:
Old men wen no wan rest.

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh
. The above names have under gone some training for almost 8 years before becoming APC leader not like pdp where some persons become a leader by chance.�
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by UncleJudax(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:
This man is 75 years.

His nickname is Vulture.

He will be chairman till he is 80 years. Men leading a nation with over 100 million youths
Over 100 million unfocused youths. With a large % driven by sex, quick money and tribalism.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by knowhowk: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2022
etsuidris:
Old men wen no wan rest.

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh
Hmmmm ! Oga you are too much oooo.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by BNLR(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
A perfect way to work for Atiku aspiration. I fear this northern hegemony.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2022
they will blame Russia and Sit at home... that tribe can shock me

melonsgroup:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy

Mad people
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2022
you need to have your brain checked honestly..somebody is exposing the facts that they are all recycled politicians,you say he's pained...instead of you to tell them to step down

Tareq1105:

You can say anything you like bcoz you're pained that the convention was successful.

They're APC members and not PDP.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Like do you understand. I keep telling these fellows,all these guys are the same same same same,they all need to step down before we can move forward,they start calling you Tinubu hater. Jesus

Zealag:
Former PDP members moved into APC and get nominated into top offices,the circle continues.same people,same old story.no personal friend or foe in politics.the masses are been played.we had only one party in naija
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Ugonna62: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
I told Tinubu urchins last week that Abdulahi Adamu is Buhari choice and will be formaly confirm as APC chair. by saturday when in their usual characteristics were celebrating a fake news that ''Buhari has no anointed candidate.''well some of us have stop responding to their noise for a while now,the unfolding events in APC in days to come will certainly clear their doupts.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
So it means he won't be a senator again?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Exceed15: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
melonsgroup:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy

Mad people

See them. Bittered souls who hated GEJ for nothing. Useless APC
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Zealag(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Like do you understand. I keep telling these fellows,all these guys are the same same same same,they all need to step down before we can move forward,they start calling you Tinubu hater. Jesus

bro politics is not something shallow minds understand, some juz come NL to make noise
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Themandator: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
etsuidris:
Old men wen no wan rest.

Just asking ni o.
Hissssssssssh

You didn't add the woman leader from cross River state ..Betta Edu

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by shinealight(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Faber:
Don't get me wrong. I cannot and will never end up as a sub-saharan blackman next time I visit this Earth.

Hmmm….that would depend on the type of seeds you’re sowing right now. You’re already preparing where and into which environment you will incarnate in your next life. Sow good seeds of love & tolerance towards your neighbours NOW (regardless of their tribe or race)….maybe you can still manage to secure a more heavenly environment for yourself in a next life. That’s how it works my friend!!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Kennyfancy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Misterone:
you guys like making childish comments. it is not the party chairman that makes the president, it is the people. Tinubu this Tinubu that. making stupid comments everywhere. you know nothing about the intrigues of politics. If you do, you would not be saying this rubbish.
cry me a river
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by Kennyfancy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
drlateef:

How do you know the game being played in politics at the highest level? This man has only visited Tinubu before his election, perhaps as the national leader of the party. How do you know what game Tinubu is playing ? Many of you wailers will cry and gnash your teeth when Tinubu becomes the president. I have ordered for more transformers if you want to hug one.
day dreaming
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by sparkyJ: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Abdulahi Adamu will be a thorn on BAT flesh and that's why buhari deliberately hand-picked him against the wish of the people so they can use him to achieve their agenda. Now, BAT train can come to a perpetual halt

Waw! I didn't see this coming though. May God help us.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by sparkyJ: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
wiseoneking:
Getting presidential flag to make your people more poorer and to enslave you further to Usman Dafodio treat to ilorin? Are you serious for once? At these level, I bet Mr BAT will be ready to sale anything west to the Fulanis just to have his ways. Let's be serious for once and stop shouting flying bat � all around. Have you ever asked of 8 yrs of obj's rule what eldarado it brought to una? We need responsible qualified and most likely a technocrat who is not a carrer politician,and not a totally corrupt crook again. Nigeria is in her worst end both politically and economically. We want the best candidate either from North or South.

I am being sarcastic here. Dont u get my point? Do u think I'll support all those oldies hovering the political runway? Guy pity Nigeria naa.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by sparkyJ: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thorhamma:

Him no go get the ticket... If you understand politics Well you don supposed see wtin want occurred...
No president the hand over power to another President were him no fit talk to.. that now the reason OBJ no gree hand over to Atiku.
Atiku do pass Tinubu for 2007. Las Las him no see ticket

U re on point Bro!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by wiseoneking: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
sparkyJ:

I am being sarcastic here. Dont u get my point? Do u think I'll support all those oldies hovering the political runway? Guy pity Nigeria naa.
You got it
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman by DEROX: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Hail Shia
famology come and hail your Shia
Don't forget he's also Tinubu's Shia cheesy grin

BTW, zombies were saying all the aspirants must put it into writing that they agree. Where is the letter by each aspirants now?

Zombies no just get sense. Most of them are only fit for rituals
grin grin grin how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Makes 1st Presidental Movement Into Newly Renovated Kaduna Airport.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.