Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pages - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pages (551 Views)

Immigration Launch The New 64 Pages Nigeria Standard Passport / Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages! / Over 50 Tuition-free Schools In Europe And Usa, Over 400 Pages Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pages by USBound: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ ALL: PLEASE, how do I go about saving the pages on this thread to my hard drive so I can read them when offlline. This thread is a huge resource.
Re: Pages by dellnet: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
SELECT *FROM travel where server = 'nairaland.com'
Re: Pages by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
dell_net:

SELECT *FROM travel where server = 'nairaland.com'

You seems to know alot about programming grin grin, do u have any idea about data carving?
Re: Pages by dellnet: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
Yes Sir, they run it and I give information to see the fools, by the way where have you been I have not seen you on lately.
Re: Pages by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
dell_net:

Yes Sir, they run it and I give information to see the fools, by the way where have you been I have not seen you on lately.

grin grin grin grin i'm off/on here. . , . though romance section seems more interesting than the travel grin grin
Re: Pages by dellnet: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
You got me slapping my face boss. I can't find it better than traveling and migration even if I have to give out "codes". cool
Re: Pages by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
dell_net:

You got me slapping my face boss. I can't find it better than traveling and migration even if I have to give out "codes". cool

grin grin grin some pple will be trying that 'code' pretty soon and will be getting error messages grin grin
Re: Pages by dellnet: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
Boss I expect common sense and I don't like failure. . .no pun intended.
Re: Pages by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
dell_net:

Boss I expect common sense and I don't like failure. . .no pun intended.

grin grin is there anything like 'common sense' really?
Re: Pages by dellnet: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
Well Boss, the reality still holds I have been there and I want to relate to the folks wanting to try it.
Re: Pages by juzme: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2011
I think you can browse offline using internet explorer and with most other explorers. You just need to set your browser to offline browsing. With the recent internet browsers you will find ”work offline” when you click “file”. But the unfortunate think is that you can only open pages you have accessed before. The trick is to open all the pages you wish to access offline when you are online and don’t bother to read them online.
Also, I think there are other specialized browsers or add on you can use for offline browsing. I cant remember anyone now.
Re: Pages by dellnet: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
Why can't you remember anything juzme
Re: Pages by juzme: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
dell_net:

Why can't you remember anything juzme
Maybe old age! grin
When I remember i will post.

(1) (Reply)

Enlighten Yourself With The Best Attraction In Dubai / World Universities / Steel Order, At Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.