Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband (1261 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:12am On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:12am On Mar 27, 2022
More

Re: Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:13am On Mar 27, 2022
More pictures

Re: Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband by scrolldown88: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Money moves
When money talks, bullshit walks.
Look how multiple females are living peacefully together under 1 man. this can only happen when there's enough money to go round.
Meanwhile oga kunle wife no dey gree us hear word for compound. She be constantly harassing the poor man unto say him no get money.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband by CoronaVirusPro: 5:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Polygamy is fun when their is money…
Re: Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Wherever my Ned is,I wish and declare that you find me before next week in Jesus name I pray.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Adopted Daughter Finally Spick Out / Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria 2024 Their Networth, House & Cars / Davido Chop Life As He Boat Cruise With South Africa Slay Queen With Big YANSH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.