Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Will Love To Know! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Love To Know! (504 Views)

Language You Will Love To Speak. / Top 5 Places Nigerians Love To Study / Will Love To Travel To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Love To Know! by olawale005(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
is it that necessary to school before you become successful in life? if yes can you different between EDUCATION and SCHOOLING, cause i dont really understand NIGERIA of nowadays, now we are false to go to school , even if we are not interested, well sha SAN fashola we se re , he happen to be a good parent
Re: I Will Love To Know! by Odunnu: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
In life, the most educated are not the most successful people. I'm a strong advocate for basic education,from there, you can steer your boat towards your natural abilities.
Think about it.
Re: I Will Love To Know! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2011
Odunnu:

In life, the most educated are not the most successful people. I'm a strong advocate for basic education,from there, you can steer your boat towards your natural abilities.
Think about it.
u took dose words frm ma mth,
Dere r alot of unedjucated pple out dere who r ahead of deir game and av got profs bowing for dem, do what u no how to do best n be d best in it,
@odunnu neva knew u r now a mod, congrats, where my meat,
Re: I Will Love To Know! by Odunnu: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2011
Meat or kiss?
Thank you sha.
Re: I Will Love To Know! by Darwine(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2011
Whatever you want to do in life, get education first if possible to avoid being igorant of certain things. You never can tell where you will find yourself. Goodluck.
Re: I Will Love To Know! by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2011
@op education will jus gv u bragn rights weda ur successfull or not,
@odunnu KISS will do

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Unad Students / Student Loan For Education / Suspecting Magomago Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.