Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles (46749 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by like1: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2022
godliman:
Let's suppose this is another propaganda as many call it, one question is still begin for answer, why has the almighty Russian Army not yet captured kyiv after 5 weeks of fighting?
What about the dreaded 60km long tank convoy?

It is not true, it is western media propaganda, stop brainwashing yourself with western media. Russia has taken control of the whole of Ukraine within 3 days and captured Zelensky, grin grin
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by byteem: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:
If you have any inch of brain cell left in you, never believe anything published by western media.

Don't forget, propaganda is part of war.

Don't fall into that negative cognitive entrapment of the war being painted.

I don't get .. western this western that .. is Russia not western.. what's the hate.. how much is Putin paying u.. ooh o forgot u don't exist..
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by like1: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2022
obailala:
When I see this question asked repeatedly, I cant help but laugh at the naivety. You must really think the Russians are so jobless to start responding to every fable dropped in the media. You obviously don't understand the meaning of propaganda especially when its being used as a tool of warfare by one side which totally controls the media. Are you aware you're being fed with only one side of the story over and over again? Even if Russia responds, are you aware you wouldn't even be allowed to hear of it?

When last did you hear of the death of a Ukrainian soldier? The media apparently only talks of the death of thousands of Russian soldiers and then the death of hundreds of Ukrainian women and children.

Even this one you are saying is from western media, stop brainwashing yourself with western media propaganda. Carry your bag enter Moscow to get the real news, as western media blocked everything.

Stop listening to western media propaganda. Russia captured all Ukraine within 3 days, they have been holding Zelensky since, western media has refused this to get out. Stop getting brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by byteem: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2022
princemillla:
How many of our matter these 2 countries dey carry for head as we carry theirs ?,?? Some of them dont even know which continent Nigeria is .....

I have stop giving myself unnecessary headache about the invaded and ther inveders ......they should sort their mess

Don't mind these long bear bear short trouser people .. Aka sleeping terrorists .. they hate anything western but will be the first to jump on a plane west bound once they get anything close to a visa
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by caracas: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:
If you have any inch of brain cell left in you, never believe anything published by western media.

Ok, but we should be believe news from Russia abi?
Sense is very far from you Oga

2 Likes

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by Krismas(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Jesse25:

So why haven't the russian Generals come out to prove they are still alive
;

1 Like

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by jesmond3945: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
tradepunter:
It not propaganda it's FACT..... AHAHAHA make una go Russia if you Soo love Russia hahajahahha
is there any higher propaganda machine than bbc?
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by kinethic: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Lol.. western propaganda and lies. People should look at the bigger pictures. The globalists and the evil elites that have been using Ukraine to do their dirty jobs aren’t happy. They want to create 3rd world war by inciting Russia according to their plans of population reduction.
It’s unfortunate that the common people in Ukraine are paying the price of the greedy , selfish and evil globalists. The New world order swamp are being cleaned and people do not notice.
Only God’s will and plans will prevail not the globalists trying to change times and seasons.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by InoGetJoy: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2022
splashbaby:
Sorry ooo..propaganda with names of general killed, and so called super power has not captured Kiyv after a month...common, something terrible is happening to those Putin troops. They may have killed more Ukrainians Soldiers but their efforts are becoming ineffective...Putin don stand on top una mumu button.
So you believe these unverified news of general after general getting killed? I'm sure you know army generals hardly go to the battle field. The other day, Ukraine released an "intelligence report" that a Russian general had a heart attack after talking to Putin and you guys believed it. Today they've released another one that a general killed himself due to seeing that their tanks are bad and you still believed it.
Let me tell you something; Russia isn't looking to destroy Ukraine. Forget all this propaganda. If Ukraine is destroyed it'll be detrimental to Russia and to the entire eastern bloc, just like how the US destroyed Libya and it has now become the base of iswap and where Boko Haram gets their weapons. Sure, some civilian buildings get destroyed as there's always collateral damage. I'm sure you don't know, but Putin had been calling for dialogue with Zellenskyy since last year concerning what's going on in the Dunbass region but Zellenskyy called him bluff. He also called for dialogue with NATO before this war to honour the agreement NATO had with Russia against expanding eastwards but he was told to "fụck off".

If Ukraine is winning;
they wouldn't be begging NATO for help,
they wouldn't resort to guerrilla warfare,
they won't be begging people from other countries to come to Ukraine and fight,
they won't release hardened prisoners and send them to fight,
they won't give guns to civilians,
they won't keep churning out foolish propaganda after foolish propaganda,
they won't be winning the social media war and losing in real life,
they won't be having a very hard time while Russia hasn't even been fielding their newer weapons systems

Honestly, I'm disappointed in Ukraine. I used to think they had a good military but if you'll take out time and follow the origin of this conflict you'll see the reasons I and some other people on this forum support Russia on this
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by ashjay001(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:

Dey there dey whine yourself. If after a month, Russia has not progressed nor succeeded in even the most basic of indices, do you need the western media to tell you Russia has failed?

The comedian has outwitted Putin!
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by jesmond3945: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2022
tradepunter:

My brother I wonder oooo3...... But I won't allow useless propaganda....

Russia is the aggressor and they killing innocent people because their dictator lost the aim of attack a country.

Na why we gats check mate them.... Bumper to bumper

Expose their liess..... RUSSIA TODAY is a lying MACHINE. at least in the west if you lie they call you out...

But for RUSSIA no criticism, what Putin says is final and RUSSIA TODAY is their main mouthpiece...

Start practice now how to counter lies from NEWS PROPAGANDA.... because one day you will be the one to be attacked....

every news channel dishes out propaganda. If you are deep you can be able to tell. The one I hate is western propaganda.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by dapolaw(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2022
The moment I saw CLAIMED UKRAINIAN INTELLIGENCE I became uninterested.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by luizpippo(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Mynd44:
Russian tank regiment commander killed himself ‘after finding out 90% of tanks held in reserve were unusable because parts had been stolen’, claims Ukrainian intelligence

Kyiv's Ministry of Defence claimed the commander was with the 4th tank divison
It claimed he killed himself when he realised state Russian reserve tanks were in
Kyiv said in his unit, one out of 10 tanks in storage were 'more or less' operational
The commander becomes the latest high-ranking Russian military official to have died in Ukraine since Putin ordered his forces to invade Ukraine on Feb. 24

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10655501/Ukraine-claims-Russian-tank-commander-killed-reserve-tanks-unserivcable.html

Ukraine be dishing out APC grade propaganda grin grin grin

The type you hear from Lai, Garbage Shehu, Femi Adesina, Seunsms, FreefoodNG, blackfire, Lovenorth and co grin cheesy grin
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by JOemmy(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Putin must really be a very mad man to believe he can successfully invade a peaceful sovereign country and dethrone it's president without any provocation in this 21st century. This is only possible in mediaval times when powerful Kings like Alexander the great and others were still in existence.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Mynd44:
Russian tank regiment commander killed himself ‘after finding out 90% of tanks held in reserve were unusable because parts had been stolen’, claims Ukrainian intelligence

Kyiv's Ministry of Defence claimed the commander was with the 4th tank divison
It claimed he killed himself when he realised state Russian reserve tanks were in
Kyiv said in his unit, one out of 10 tanks in storage were 'more or less' operational
The commander becomes the latest high-ranking Russian military official to have died in Ukraine since Putin ordered his forces to invade Ukraine on Feb. 24

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10655501/Ukraine-claims-Russian-tank-commander-killed-reserve-tanks-unserivcable.html
SOURCE: Ukraine. Mchew.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by Princewill1(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Lol to yet another Western propaganda.

British Media are the ones championing this useless propaganda.

Ever wondered why they never published any bizarre news from Ukrainian side?
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:

but we should believe what russia says right? Russia does not engage in propaganda
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by nijanigga: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Nija putin's as .s sniffers will claim its a propaganda.
Good thing is Ukrainians are fighting back,it's not a walk over for putin

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by splashbaby(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:

So you believe these unverified news of general after general getting killed? I'm sure you know army generals hardly go to the battle field. The other day, Ukraine released an "intelligence report" that a Russian general had a heart attack after talking to Putin and you guys believed it. Today they've released another one that a general killed himself due to seeing that their tanks are bad and you still believed it.
Let me tell you something; Russia isn't looking to destroy Ukraine. Forget all this propaganda. If Ukraine is destroyed it'll be detrimental to Russia and to the entire eastern bloc, just like how the US destroyed Libya and it has now become the base of iswap and where Boko Haram gets their weapons. Sure, some civilian buildings get destroyed as there's always collateral damage. I'm sure you don't know, but Putin had been calling for dialogue with Zellenskyy since last year concerning what's going on in the Dunbass region but Zellenskyy called him bluff. He also called for dialogue with NATO before this war to honour the agreement NATO had with Russia against expanding eastwards but he was told to "fụck off".

If Ukraine is winning;
they wouldn't be begging NATO for help,
they wouldn't resort to guerrilla warfare,
they won't be begging people from other countries to come to Ukraine and fight,
they won't release hardened prisoners and send them to fight,
they won't give guns to civilians,
they won't keep churning out foolish propaganda after foolish propaganda,
they won't be winning the social media war and losing in real life,
they won't be having a very hard time while Russia hasn't even been fielding their newer weapons systems

Honestly, I'm disappointed in Ukraine. I used to think they had a good military but if you'll take out time and follow the origin of this conflict you'll see the reasons I and some other people on this forum support Russia on this
Let us assume everything you said are true...what has Russians achieved in a month by starting this senseless war? USA are worst than Russians causing wars all over the world,...I dont support NATO also, but Russians are also behaving like them.

Putin military tactics are becoming embarassing, they told us what they will achieve with Ukraine and the opposite is the case right now...weeks have passed by and the Russian troops with their "modern war tools" appears to be stranded...don't you think the time is ripe for them to deploy their modern tools to save some face...it's becoming embarassing for a super power, propaganda apart, something is terribly happening to the Russian troops on ground.

I definitely know there are even heavier casualties on the Ukrainian side which the Western media are not capturing but instead focusing on damages to civilian residence and other war crime activities.

Obviously Putin will not win this war.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by GorillaApp(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Emmexguy123:
The last thing I will ever do is to kill myself even if I squandered the future of heaven and earth.

Guy if na that one, you go kill ya self o grin

Any man wey squander earth and heaven's resources and future no get hiding place.
Even in the spirit world sef that person soul no go rest lai lai

But people wey dey commit suicide dey try sha. I can't even try it

The worst na d ones wey kill dem selves because of woman
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by BarrElChapo(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:
This is how to know that the West and United States are Liars, those their reports about Russia generals death are 98% lies

What do they stand to gain by lying ?
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by kponkedenge(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
See your mouth. But when the same Daily mail spread the news yesterday about Hunter Biden sponsoring biotech programme in Ukraine, then it wasn't western propaganda. All of you Putin Urchins rushed here to spew trash, condemning this guy when the court hadn't. Some of you guys need to get a brain. Little wonder buhari called you lazy youths. Your doubting Thomas can visit the newspiece and links below for details.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

https://www.nairaland.com/7048456/hunter-biden-helped-finance-us

So, the same Dailymail whom you guys believed hook line and sinker in Hunter Biden's case, has suddenly become a western propaganda tool just because they reported what gave you running stomach about Russian troops? Wetin una wan collect on top all these nonsense sef? shocked

Honestly those guys have become seriously demented. it's sad how stupid as a people we've become. That's why we will never get it right selecting our leaders.

They believe any negative news story about the West no matter how silly the news or rightup is.

I saw how they all believed Russian death figures that made homepage a few days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/7047428/moscow-offers-update-casualties-ukraine

Forgetting that this same Russian propaganda garbage they believed was nonsense.

A pro Russian tabloid had earlier reported few days back, that almost 10k Russian soldiers have been killed in Ukraine, before quickly deleting it here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/pro-kremlin-tabloid-nearly-10000-russian-troops-killed-ukraine-2022-3%3famp

Initially, they claimed the West and US was lying about Russian invasion..... Claiming it was never going to happen.... Now it has happened, they've shifted the goal post again.... And they'll keep shifting it to suit their silly narrative.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Lie lie and propaganda
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by InoGetJoy: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2022
splashbaby:
Let us assume everything you said are true...what has Russians achieved in a month by starting this senseless war? USA are worst than Russians causing wars all over the world,...I dont support NATO also, but Russians are also behaving like them.

Putin military tactics are becoming embarassing, they told us what they will achieve with Ukraine and the opposite is the case right now...weeks have passed by and the Russian troops with their "modern war tools" appears to be stranded...don't you think the time is ripe for them to deploy their modern tools to save some face...it's becoming embarassing for a super power, propaganda apart, something is terribly happening to the Russian troops on ground.

I definitely know there are even heavier casualties on the Ukrainian side which the Western media are not capturing but instead focusing on damages to civilian residence and other war crime activities.

Obviously Putin will not win this war.

https://multipolarista.com/2022/03/14/ukrainian-leftist-war-russia-us/?fbclid=IwAR1ytG7AsmBFDI9Q6aYGy1fUgo1_-1hNC9ppVmrQSOyQof-OVbuUCC2UWTs

Please read this. I saw the article just now. Written by a Ukrainian. It'll tell you more about this war
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by WATCHOVER(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
BarrElChapo:

What do they stand to gain by lying ?
Am I the one or your west lying after Ukraine turns ghost town
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by SultanYoung: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:

you be real nigga WHITE HOUSE IS FALLEN
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Built2last:

Any person that said he is learned and doesn't take note of this, is an illiterate from birth and will remain illiterate because no Lecturer will teach you this. Our people doesn't read books apart from the ones their lecturers listed out for them so that they can buy it and pass his course. A very sects of lazy things and when they get to internet, they will come together with their stupid ideas trying to make folly of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by olas24u(f): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
See your mouth. But when the same Daily mail spread the news yesterday about Hunter Biden sponsoring biotech programme in Ukraine, then it wasn't western propaganda. All of you Putin Urchins rushed here to spew trash, condemning this guy when the court hadn't. Some of you guys need to get a brain. Little wonder buhari called you lazy youths. Your doubting Thomas can visit the newspiece and links below for details.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

https://www.nairaland.com/7048456/hunter-biden-helped-finance-us

So, the same Dailymail whom you guys believed hook line and sinker in Hunter Biden's case, has suddenly become a western propaganda tool just because they reported what gave you running stomach about Russian troops? Wetin una wan collect on top all these nonsense sef? shocked

The news was every where already and they did mot have a choice than to publish the news.That was already and old information.And secondly,they know the samples are already with the russians and the documents,that will be presented later,so they have to publish the news ,so it will not be news any more by the time ,the russians present all the evidence to the united nations.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by sweetjohn(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Yoruba media is the master of propaganda and fake news...
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Na so propaganda continue, lol. Like anyone expects Russia to invade Ukraine and not suffer any loss. Laughable.
Re: Russian Tank Regiment Commander Kills Himself Over Unserviceable Vehicles by splashbaby(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:

https://multipolarista.com/2022/03/14/ukrainian-leftist-war-russia-us/?fbclid=IwAR1ytG7AsmBFDI9Q6aYGy1fUgo1_-1hNC9ppVmrQSOyQof-OVbuUCC2UWTs

Please read this. I saw the article just now. Written by a Ukrainian. It'll tell you more about this war
Of course Americans are using the Ukrainian as cannon fodder, they have interest to attack Russia or weakened it by removing Putin, they want a regime change in Russia and have been calling for it silently but pretending they want peace. They actually want to fight a weakened Russia and I hope Putin is not giving them the impetus to do so by the senseless and tactless war in Ukraine.

Putin, US and NATO are just as terrible as the devil...the playground right now is Ukraine. By visiting Poland the Americans has systematically dragged Poland and NATO into the war. Russian may consider attacking Poland, but a weakened Putin may look away. In the coming days the Americans will be bullish and confrontational...I will be keen to see how Moscow respond, next few weeks are crucial for the escalation of the war to Europe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.