Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York (1488 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa / ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Orikinla(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2007
Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "Diamonds,"

Beyonce has recovered from the embarrassment of her falling whilst performing on stage and will launch her new Emporio Armani fragrance, "Diamonds," during her concert Saturday at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Twenty "brand ambassadors" will distribute samples to audience members, reports the New York Post.

Robin K, says more on "Diamonds":
Giorgio Armani will introduce Emporio Armani Diamonds, fronted by singer Beyoncé Knowles:

Created by perfumer Thierry Wasser of Firmenich, Emporio Armani Diamonds is categorized as a gourmand floral, featuring top notes of lychee and raspberry; middle notes of rose, freesia and lily of the valley, and bottom notes of vetiver, cedar wood, patchouli and vanilla.

A brand spokesperson noted that "We're using the rose but in a very gourmand way, like a flower that can be eaten".

Knowles will sing the Marilyn Monroe song "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" in the television advertising. Emporio Armani Diamonds will be available in 30, 50 and 100 ml.

Now Smell This

[size=14pt]Watch the great stage fall of Beyonce. [/size]
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
i love the fact that she fell and was miserable about it
I remember how she and Kelly booed Michelle when she fell
It is now she will know how it feels to be booed by a crowd angry BITCH
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by snazzydawn(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
Emad:

I remember how she and Kelly booed Michelle when she fell

You mean they did that? Wow. that was cruel of them. Poor Michelle. Well, that was repercussion at work. I loved the way Kelly fell smack right like a bag of foofoo. Shame no gree am stand up. If I were the organisers, true to God, you would have stood up to perform o! I am sure they paid her good money and she shortchanged them. Unto refunding the money, honestly. NONSENSE.
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by londoner: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2007
Kelly and Beyonce never booed Michelle when she fell and you know it, lol

You may not like Beyonce, but to make up lies is a whole different level of hate, lol.

How was Beyonce miserable about it? She got straight back up as if nothing happened, just like a pro and just like Michelle did, lol

Here is Michelle's fall, please tell me where Beyonce and kelly booed her, lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8Nwaw_cs8&mode=related&search=

As you can see, kelly was right next to her and did nothing, yet its Beyonce you went after, lol

Look she fell again, lol, lol, lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w7QUkCs3i8g
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2007
sorry i could not view the video but from the one i have seen
Beyonce and Kelly Just looked at each other and winked slightly
Is that not the same as out right booing?
You need to see it at close range,
GOOD Beyonce came tombling down, and you know what, she begged her fans not to put it on the net
Now tell me that's not a laugh grin
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by londoner: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2007
I didn't see any wink. No a wink is not the same as booing. The fact that you say you saw them wink (lol), but came here and said they booed her, is a deliberate lie. Beyonce is not your enemy, she doesn't even now you exist.

You made up a  lie, just admit it girl, lol

yes, Beyonce was embarrassed, but miserable? She got straight up and carried on as if nothing had happened, lol
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2007
i suggest you go back re watch the videos
perhaps we are not talking about the same videos seeing as you video links did not even work
Well As far as i am concerned Winking together at each other is the same or even worse than booing
if you consider booing opening your mouth and saying the word then you probably have been booed several times in your life and you are not aware grin
I really have nothing against beyonce, but i did expect her to be more supportive of Michelle
But she was not, MRS infalluable
Well i do not live with her so i do not know whether she went back home and cried , but i am dead sure that
she felt bad enough to beg people NOT to paste the scene
her publicist said "oh yeah she has been receiving so much praise so far so she wanted to do something a little unexpected"
now what a laugh cool
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by londoner: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2007
Why don't you post the video with the wink then?  lol

You saw that Kelly was closest to Michelle when she fell, so why is it Beyonce and not Kelly you are annoyed at?

People fall all the time, all three of them have fallen, whats the big deal. It was funny.

Here are all three falls, lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrpl0sIJCF8
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2007
remember what i said before
Beyonce AND kelly
I dissed both of them for doing that,
The reason why more light was thrown at Beyonce here is simply because she is the one who fell this time around
When kelly fell i laughed as Much
Case dismissed kiss
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by londoner: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2007
It was funny that she fell, but to make up things which you know are untrue is just sad, lol, lol Then you made up another one to cover up the first, lol, lol

The next time someone winks at me, I'll ask them why I am being booed, lol

Have a good day!
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2007
grin you make me laugh
What did i say that was untrue?
What did i say to cover what up?
I think the problem here is english
Sometimes it is called reading comprehension
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by acidrop(f): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2007
haha, that fall was a laugh
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by londoner: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2007
, lol, Emad, lol, you said they both booed her, that was a lie and you knew it, lol You know a boo is not a wink, you just didn't expect anyone to point out the fact that you made it up, lol Its ok, lol

, lol,
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2007
now you are really starting a drama scene
Like i said
the problem here is reading comprehension
I have been consistent through out, because this is not teh first time i have comented on beyonce, and kelly's behaviour in that respect towards Michelle
booed her, winked at each other, dont you see these two phrases recurrent??
I wonder if she would understand what i am saying this time undecided
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by londoner: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2007
Well, lets just leave it then afterall its only a small thing (but funny).

Have a good day, !!!!!!!!

wink or should that be "boo", lol
Re: Beyonce Launches New Emporio Armani Fragrance, "diamonds" In New York by Emad(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2007
cool blessed are those who love me but dont know it
boo, grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Another indecency Movie By Ghanaians / Nawa O! Actress Exposes The Dirty Secrets Done In Nolllywood... / US Rapper J. Cole Samples Fela Kuti’s Song “gentleman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.