Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Help Me On How To Go About This V8 Finder-pix - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help Me On How To Go About This V8 Finder-pix (460 Views)

Buying A Satellite Finder From Where Is Better? / DVB-S FTA Data Digital Satellite Dish Signal Finder Meter / Who Has Got Sat Finder For Sale.some One Need To Buy Fairly Use Or New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On How To Go About This V8 Finder-pix by donyfrank: 4:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Please gurus in the house.
I bought this V8 Finder new, and I have google on how to program it but what I watched is not what my new V8 Finder is giving me .
Nothing comes up if I select.

Regards

Re: Help Me On How To Go About This V8 Finder-pix by donyfrank: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yea! At last I could be able to upgrade my V8 Finder.

I am surprised that even the gurus i met at DSTV office couldn't do jack about it, but only advised me to return the V8 Finder.
A day before the day i planed to return it to the dealer, I suddenly cracked the nut.

What I did;

I searched the Youtube, surf the internet and later got someone who gave me the link for the USB S/W upgrade link. Thanks Freelink.

I downloaded the Bin file, extract it, renamed it and copy the file to my Flash drive.

Then the stuff was upgraded.

Thanks all.

Re: Help Me On How To Go About This V8 Finder-pix by atinga1: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
How much did you buy it?

(1) (Reply)

. / Have Your Own Tv Channel On Strong,mytv & DSTV / 6-7 Meter Aluminium Mesh Dish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.