Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus (23628 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Bagudu: APC May Go For Consensus Presidential Candidate In 2023 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by maxiart2(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Okay na.
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by thinkmoney(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by dat9jaguy(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Rugaria:
What's this called "Consensuscracy" or what? How democratic is this brazen aberration?
How is the whole nation, including The INEC, The Nigerian Bar Association and sundry pressure groups keeping quiet while Buhari and his minions try to impose their political henchemen and tribal urchins across board on the federal level using a totally anti democratic method labelled as "consensus"?

How is this a consensus, when what's going on is nothing but a desperate imposition of characters amenable to the whims and caprices of a failed president!? And if Buhari gets away with this, how is the country going to improve, knowing fully well that he will riddle the whole place with empty characters like himself as he leaves office?

Like Bubu said, nothing concerns the general public with who APC elects as chairman, it is the people contesting for public positions that the electorate should concern themselves with.
Meanwhile concensus arrangements are acceptable according to the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Shetemi12(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:
I am not God but any Nigerian youth who would vote for that man TINUBU will suffer in his/her lifetime.

Affliction will not rise the second time.

LoL. I will vote for TINUBU a million times.

If your own life is better, you won't be on Nairaland wailing. Useless fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by amamahdaniel(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2022
9jayes:

Youths will vote and na you nd ur generation will suffer, I don’t know why you guys keep hating Tinubu nd not declaring ur own candidate for us to see

Do you have sense? Am not promoting any candidate but it’s obvious Tinubu is very old, Atiku too is old. The world has gone digital must we install Stone Age people to lead us. Bro I thought you are wise.
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by 9jayes: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

Do you have sense? Am not promoting any candidate but it’s obvious Tinubu is very old, Atiku too is old. The world has gone digital must we install Stone Age people to lead us. Bro I thought you are wise.
Who’s ur candidate? Is dat hard to answer?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2022
But I still prefer APC to PDP by far

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by amamahdaniel(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
But I still prefer APC to PDP by far

How boss?
With the rate of inflation in this country? I pray your life be like how APC turn this country too.
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by blowjohn(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
If Buhari truly hands over power to Amaechi from the south south zone, then he may just have succeeded in uniting Nigeria because i know both south south and south east will unite for this man. Amaechi is the only minister who tried and fixed things even with the dwindling economy he revamped the railway sector beyond my wildest imagination. With his title in North and Buhari's endorsement he will sweep the North. While If Tinubu refuses to respect himself and still contest then that will be the death of his southwest political influence. And some people will still open the gutter they call mouth and spew rubbish against this great man whose only mission is becoming clearer everyday 'break godfatherism from Nigerian politics'. God bless you abundantly PMB. Sai baba all the way. Godbless Nigeria and nowhere else.

U mean those old school trains
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by lagosrd: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2022
We told you that you will all return on empty belly.
Consensus is an evil statement . It will only allow the influencials to dictate your life
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Just 2?? I expected more
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by SILVERLINES: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:
I am not God but any Nigerian youth who would vote for that man TINUBU will suffer in his/her lifetime.

Amen
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by garfield1: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
I really supported the lady Mary ekpere.I was disappointed at her stepping down..cc fergie001
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by azuba4u: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
NORTH N POLITICS IS 5&6.
THEY HAVE SUCCESSED IN GETING BOTH THE PDP CAHIRMAN N APC CHAIRMAN TOO.

NOW, THEY WILL FOCUS IN HANDLING POWER TO ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
AND THE SOUTH STILL BELIEVING IN THIS EVIL ARRANGEMENT CALLED NIGERIA.

IN FEW MONTHS, THEY WILL START DEFECTING TO PDP ONCE ATIKU PDP TICKET!!
THIS I HAVE SEEN!!!!
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Nchenches: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

Civilian dictatorship in Nigeria, as one man, the president, schemes through the two largest political parties in Nigeria to spring up his successor.
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

I am not God but any Nigerian youth who would vote for the rogues called Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora will suffer in his/her lifetime and the sufferings shall be passed to their children and entire generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by freshkpomo(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Kingozymandias(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
If Buhari truly hands over power to Amaechi from the south south zone, then he may just have succeeded in uniting Nigeria because i know both south south and south east will unite for this man. Amaechi is the only minister who tried and fixed things even with the dwindling economy he revamped the railway sector beyond my wildest imagination. With his title in North and Buhari's endorsement he will sweep the North. While If Tinubu refuses to respect himself and still contest then that will be the death of his southwest political influence. And some people will still open the gutter they call mouth and spew rubbish against this great man whose only mission is becoming clearer everyday 'break godfatherism from Nigerian politics'. God bless you abundantly PMB. Sai baba all the way. Godbless Nigeria and nowhere else.

You are very correct my man

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Ojiofor: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Right from time Buhari is no lover of democracy.
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by baaliyah(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

It is you and your family that will suffer in your lifetime. If you don't like him vote your choice candidate.
I am sure we can never have it worse than Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Jostoman: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
day dreamer

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Olaniyi021(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

So we should vote Atiku abi?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Emir01: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

How boss?
With the rate of inflation in this country? I pray your life be like how APC turn this country too.

APC is far better forget market noise. What causes inflation in the first place? Why do we devalue our Naira? How much do we have in our reserve to defend our naira when they took over? What is the average price of crude for the past 7 years? How diversify is our economy now compare to when they took over? Why do we run into problem when the price of crude drops in less than a year? APC social intervention programs are real not a scam, their infrastructure development is real e.g in the military, rail, ports,road,housing and power sector. Launching of LNG train7 is a big investment in d oil and gas sector, their rice policy is working even wheat intervention programs and fertiliser investments programs. They are laying a good foundation for the economy not a cosmetic projects and using dollar to defend naira because we are selling crude at high price thinking that everything is okay.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by IfnobeGod20: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Rugaria:
What's this called "Consensuscracy" or what? How democratic is this brazen aberration?
How is the whole nation, including The INEC, The Nigerian Bar Association and sundry pressure groups keeping quiet while Buhari and his minions try to impose their political henchemen and tribal urchins across board on the federal level using a totally anti democratic method labelled as "consensus"?

How is this a consensus, when what's going on is nothing but a desperate imposition of characters amenable to the whims and caprices of a failed president!? And if Buhari gets away with this, how is the country going to improve, knowing fully well that he will riddle the whole place with empty characters like himself as he leaves office?
I hope you're not part of those that gave support to the section of the recently removed Electoral Act, where Senate proposed Direct Primary as only option to electing candidates. The issue of consensus is a serious problem in our polity. They just use consensus to silent opposition and I see it as undemocratic procedure. Both PDP and APC are guilty as charged. They also went on consensus during their own convention. Only that APC did not manage theirs well because of Internal wrangling that linger too long while the PDP was able to manage theirs well. Both parties cannot be exonerated.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by laughitall(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
amamahdaniel:

I pity you ..

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by airsaylongcome: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Emir01:

APC is far better forget market noise. What causes inflation in the first place? Why do we devalue our Naira? How much do we have in our reserve to defend our naira when they took over? What is the average price of crude for the past 7 years? How diversify is our economy now compare to when they took over? Why do we run into problem when the price of crude drops in less than a year? APC social intervention programs are real not a scam, their infrastructure development is real e.g in the military, rail, ports,road,housing and power sector. Launching of LNG train7 is a big investment in d oil and gas sector, their rice policy is working even wheat intervention programs and fertiliser investments programs. They are laying a good foundation for the economy not a cosmetic projects and using dollar to defend naira because we are selling crude at high price thinking that everything is okay.

Lol! Are you assigning the Train 7 to APC? Are you kidding me?!

You talk about how much was available before they took over. That was 7years ago. Is that what has caused the woeful performance? Hyper-inflation? Is the PDP responsible for the massive loss of oil revenues mentioned by Elumelu?
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Can you please educate me on the mode used by your darling PDP to choose her chairman?

Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Can you please educate me on the mode used by your darling PDP to choose her chairman?
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Max24: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is not democracy. APC is not entrenching democratic values in its citizens.
Re: APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I hope you're not part of those that gave support to the section of the recently removed Electoral Act, where Senate proposed Direct Primary as only option to electing candidates. The issue of consensus is a serious problem in our polity. They just use consensus to silent opposition and I see it as undemocratic procedure. Both PDP and APC are guilty as charged. They also went on consensus during their own convention. Only that APC did not manage theirs well because of Internal wrangling that linger too long while the PDP was able to manage theirs well. Both parties cannot be exonerated.

I commend your comment sir! You really showed you're not emotionally biased in your judgement. Keep it up sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment / Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.