Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi (28575 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Worst Tribalist Than Buhari Chose Igbo Man As DG Of His Campaign! / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
adelaja70:
. That's not the point... The point is that you all said Buhari will go for CPC candidate... So wetin come happen?
Na Action film dem act give una. If dem no do d movie like dat una for dey complain say PDP full the list

1 Like

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Kingozymandias(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
9jayes:
Ameachi now Garba Sheu, but why dem no wan give ibo presidential ticket abi SS get value dan SE ni

Another sumbag trying to cause tribal bashing here while derailing the thread ..

Go back to the motor park sir were iliterates belong
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Thebigheart: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
9jayes:
Ameachi now Garba Sheu, but why dem no wan give ibo presidential ticket abi SS get value dan SE ni

So for your mind SE get pass SS abi?
You don't know the reason APC is fighting to have River state.
In case you don't know, SS is money bag of any party as far Nigeria politics is concern.

Check, why PDP is valued today in Nigeria is because of SS

2 Likes

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Stephengee4all:
Same people, same government, who did us this? Must it be a government of the old, just look at the way nairalanders are busy talking about the same people that led us into this mess

Which way Nigeria!!! When are we going to learn a lesson!!!

It hurt me when I see youth campaigning for these old and selfish people, ASUU, FUEL, INSECURITY, AND INFLATION are among the major things we're battling.

Which way Nigeria!!! Who did us this?

Men, na to catch cruise b d best tin for diz Buhari economy. D tin b say if u sit down dey cry about all d many katta katta wen dey Nigeria you go old born grandchildren nottin go happen. Oyibo man talk say pesin no fit give wetin he no get. Problem go problem come Naija go still dey here dey stand, no shaking
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by itsene: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Eye service man Numero Uno
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Cryofigbos: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Franky70:

Since yesterday y'all have been crying frim one thread to another

D only ppl crying r u ipob....u r neither contesting on APC platform neither r u campaigning for ur candidates in PDP......na tinubu matter under wan die untop.....doing same idiotic thing everyday grin
Na una know wetin dey inside Buhari head and wetin he dey think
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Bluntemperor: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
GreaterFuture6:
Hmmnn, I am seeing pieces of the puzzle in the Game, as it fits
Over the next few months, it all fall into Place...

This Amaechi is just the yesssman,for the Office sake! Can't he has own opinions!
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by adelaja70(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na Action film dem act give una. If dem no do d movie like dat una for dey complain say PDP full the list
You see yourself? Omisore was in PDP and their senator before he moved to SDP recently... Una no know anything.

1 Like

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by EdwardRandy(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2022
9jayes:
If them give Amaechi ticket no wahala, the most important thing is that an igbo man succeeds Buhari.

Igbo doesn't end in the 5 eastern states, I'm igbo from Igbuzo, delta state, and we and our brothers in Rivers are all part of Ohaneze ndi igbo.

Before you spill your propaganda, go and research Amaechi's comment in the national assembly in 2020 where he swore not to deny his igbo ancestry, and also how he got the name Rotimi.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2022
adelaja70:

IF you think that's going to happen then you are out of your mind.... ACN got Omisore as the National Secretary and the National Youth Leader..... Two key posts.
What is the function of the national secretary,order than the one assign to him by the national chairman? Even the Deputy National Chairman have more say than the national secretary, at least the Deputy can preside whenever the national chairman is not around.

1 Like

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Bastardlyrich: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=shinealight post=111409259]

Clear for what? Clear for Buhari to impose a presidential candidate as in a banana republic? You’re in for the greatest Shocker of your life….you will see drama in the next two months. Keep watching![/quote
If buhari impose ameachi you people can only make noise in sw.
Remember you people are the weakesst Nigerians.
Streaghhnt una no get so what will you people do.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by adelaja70(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
What is the function of the national secretary,order than the one assign to him by the national chairman? Even the Deputy National Chairman have more say than the national secretary, at least the Deputy can preside whenever the national chairman is not around.
I laff at your childish comment. Google the role of a national secretary in a political party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Ijoba85: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Hello , if you don't understand politics, pls keep quiet... Since the presidency is going to the south, the north had to produce the party chairman , that is how it is ...Block head
Odin13:
After going for Buni convention and endorsing Adamu cheesy

Yoruba people are celebrating secretary and youth leader grin

Are this people not funny..

Na the post wey NORTH give Yoruba people and their NATIONAL LEADER grin. A whole KINGMAKER AND god of Yoruba people

Walahi!

Some people are shamelessly shameless

Adamu remains the chairman..

North is in government, incharge and in power
Yoruba noise end for yorubaland southwest Nigeria

You tell them .. they hate and abuse, THEN SCREAM IGBOS AND IPOB

there’s a problem grin

Power returns North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2022
adelaja70:

I laff at your childish comment. Google the role of a national secretary in a political party.
I don't need to google it, every political party has it's own constitution. Tell me the functions of a national secretary in APC constitution, other than being an errand boy to the National Chairman?

3 Likes

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by wealthtrak: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Rilwayne001:
If you read in between line of the post, you’d see how these newspapers are all about giving propaganda to the most foolish member of the society that are eager to eat their propaganda.

A simple reading through the main body of the report shows that Amaechi didn’t say exactly what is in the headline, but they know some people will masturbate and jubilate once they see the headline that suits their delusions, they quickly cook it for them so they can sell. Hahaha
I agree absolutely with your post
and the attached screenshot of the tweet from Corporate Machiaveli Bot.
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Odin13: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
adelaja70:

BUT this Eleribu said Buhari will block Omisore and install CPC candidate as National Secretary yesterday.....

Upload the post..

Yoruba man.. reason why you be yoruba ..

Upload the post.. where Osun said so..

Yoruba man calling another eleribu.. funny people

1 Like

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by shinealight(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Bastardlyrich post=111411051][/quote]

Silly talk! See how your ‘Strength’ is making your region progress soooo much that you’re all trooping to Lagos….while enforcing ‘sit at home’ on your people. Just look at the people who talk about Strength. undecided
Strength does not lie in a senseless display of ‘brawns’ but in utilising your ‘brains’ to achieve progress for your people! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Bastardlyrich: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
shinealight:

Silly talk! See how your ‘Strength’ is making your region progress soooo much that you’re all trooping to Lagos….while enforcing ‘sit at home’ on your people. Just look at the people who talk about Strength. Strength does not lie in a senseless display of ‘brawns’ but in utilising your ‘brains’ to achieve progress for your people! shocked shocked
Lagos is a no man land infact Lagos now belongs to ss/se.
I don't engage weakk cowords on Sunday.
Check me back on Thursday.
Bye grin wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by shinealight(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Lagos is a no man land infact Lagos now belongs to ss/se.
I don't engage weakk cowords on Sunday.
Check me back on Thursday.
Bye grin wink cheesy cheesy grin

No wonder they wanted to send the useless ones among you into the lagoon….the sensible ones like Ben Akabueze are welcome! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Bastardlyrich: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
shinealight:

No wonder they wanted to send the useless ones among you into the lagoon….the sensible ones like Ben Akabueze are welcome! grin grin
Wait a weak cowords will send brave men into lagoon.
Drop that Jedi Jedi you are taking. grin grin grin
Wow illorin is very fertile,my folani inlaw gave me a big land there for free.
He said is mine forever grin grin grin ;
And I pray more comes,I will be glad to have another big land in ogbomosho.i have already bought some in Lagos and the landlord has relocated to ibadan grin grin grin
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by engrelvis(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/apc-convention-amaechi-reveals-why-buhari-tinubu-others-chose-adamu/
l dnt really understand our party constitution anymore.so is d president dt now chooses party chairman? Where is d check n balance in d party again?
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by shinealight(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Wait a weak cowords will send brave men into lagoon.
Drop that Jedi Jedi you are taking. grin grin grin
Wow illorin is very fertile,my folani inlaw gave me a big land there for free.
He said is mine forever grin grin grin ;
And I pray more comes,I will be glad to have another big land in ogbomosho.i have already bought some in Lagos and the landlord has relocated to ibadan grin grin grin

Look at this mumu…have you thought of buying and developing land in your own ramshackle village?
Wanderer without shame….I can only pity your children and grandchildren in that country! Anuofia!! grin grin
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Pojaay(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi lies a lot, and he’s very confident in doing that.
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Justiceleague1: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Illiterate minister.
Illiterate minister who doesn't know what's happening in his own state.
By the time they are done with you,na to throw you away..mirror head
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Justiceleague1: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanos5555:
grin

am not a BUHARIST or APC, but i will respect him for life, if after his presidency he picks competent hands in his political party as his candidate instead of OLD politicians, for now i think the most competent hands and most intelligent in the APC, who can really make NIGERIA, Economically prosperous again are in order of relevance.

AMEACHI
ELRUFAI
OSIBANJO
ZULUM

would have loved to add YAHAYA BELLO, but let keep that out due to controversies and his poor economic performance in his state , but his demeanour, Behaviour and ruthlessness could make him stand amongst the list also, because thats who NIGERIA Needs now, we dont need one old man in HIS 90s or 80s to come and use our limited funds for MEDICALTRIPS, but the yorubas wey full NAIRALAND no go agree, since the NORTH chose BUHARI in his 80s to become presidnt , them too they want to REVENGE
when it comes from your region,you force your preferred candidate on others. But when it comes to others,you want to choose for them..so much for the zoo nation
MODIFY: i dont like elrufai because of his previous Anti christian remarks, but i will still support him, because NIGERIA is on a life support now, RELIGION OR ETHNICITY AFFILIATIONS shouldnt be what to make one sympathize with the wrong candidate

Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by Abujason: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria. May God bless, protect and give you more wisdom. Not the bullion van thief from South-Waste who wants to turn Nigeria into his family business as he has done to Lagos.

Don’t waste your data attacking me for saying the truth. Your guy’s self-declared and so-called ambition to rule Nigeria is dead on arrival. Ain’t nobody with commonsense gonna support him.
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by iswallker(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Didn't know ameachi is this stupid

First among equals because buhari the ruler without certificate chose him

They called you to dinner - after he has chosen adamu the 75 yr old great granny - that's thier meaning of consultation

grin
Re: APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi by UnimkeAk(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
9jayes:
Which ibo man dey APC, forget umahi , him just come, okorocha is something else, he will loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate / Senate Crisis Gets Messier / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.