Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan (48163 Views)

Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan / Russia Announces End Of Crimea Military Drills, Troops Leaving / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Bigfish121(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please who made Biden the most powerful president?

iiifeoma320:
It certain sure Vladimir Putin will never end well, United States of America and all Nato member are definitely coming for him, just yesterday the world most powerful and the most strongest president Joe biden admit that Vladimir Putin can never be in power again, just watch and see what will happen to the most useless president in the world
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by redcliff: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
goodheart01:

And one nuclear missile from the US will also end Russia. No one has the monopoly of madness

Russia has the most deadly nuclear bomb in the history of the world. Russia has land mass to withstand as much nuclear weapons that could be fired to it. That would not be the case for central europe and washington.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by wallarwallar(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

I wonder who the mumu is here,you or a country that is arguably the most powerful millitary in the world

Kid brain even US military that are way sophisticated can't afford to open mutiple front in war. Most powerful that have strugglle to capture Ukraine over a month now with about 10 generals dead. Who is now mumu na google dey deceive u cos na military ranking u dey check dere.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by prettyboi1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Idoko619:

Thought you were going to drop facts or say something reasonable.

Odi na je a?
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Emmyxclusive: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Buliwyf:

I am ashamed for you. And I am only replying you for others that will read this because you are very ignorant and too proud to admit it so I am not even trying to convince you. There is no US-Ukraine alliance. There is only partnership. But US have ratified alliance with Japan that it will defend Japan against aggression from anywhere. That is why Japan did not militarize.

Now cover your face in shame or keep arguing pointlessly because that's the only thing you know how to do.
what said is true. I knew about that long all these recent events.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by infofta(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Russia cannot dear Japan or Poland. NATO Troops, defensive and offensive missiles are there including nuclear weapons. If Russia cannot take a city (Mariupol) that is in it's border I wonder how they will be able to fight Japan.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by caye(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
iiifeoma320:
It certain sure Vladimir Putin will never end well, United States of America and all Nato member are definitely coming for him, just yesterday the world most powerful and the most strongest president Joe biden admit that Vladimir Putin can never be in power again, just watch and see what will happen to the most useless president in the world

A lot of African youths are the real definition of...stupid slaves.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Pontaboki: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

I wonder who the mumu is here,you or a country that is arguably the most powerful millitary in the world

You mean the Z tanks without fuel .Russian military is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Oju4190: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
mariovito:
Its happening right in our very before.

The war is here.

But as long as Nigeria and Africa remain neutral, I'm fine.
Where u dey.....u nor hear say Nigeria supply Ulkrain with weapons
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Samade7: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Am wondering how the fool would be able to survive two wars simultaneously.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Lightorder: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Putin the big bear
when Putin the grasshopper is in the hot frying pan emitting oil , the gullible and sycophants are busy on the sidelines , telling him that oil dey for im head and he is doing well. Putin who could not outwit Ukrain wants to open another front with Japan, same time
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

Stop responding to these folks on here. I realise only very few understands the kind of power Russia fields militaryly and even financially being the 10th largest economy in the world. I think it's partly because CNN won't tell them about the strength of Russia..lol
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
greatness77:
mumu

Daft worthless wretched monkey; quote your kind
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Aboguede(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Welcome developments

Power to Russia

We are tired of western shits

All to Russia
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Vado(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
fastseo:
Russia has the largest landmass o' earth stretched to over 3 continent yet they are not satisfied after they annexed crimea from Ukraine and also took Abkhazia and South Ossetia all located Caucasus from Georgia in 2008

It’s madness honestly.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by BotherMleeper(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Justinlean02(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
iiifeoma320:
the most powerful military indeed and yet they find it very difficult to capture kyiv in more than a month now, Vladimir Putin's just expose the Russia military strength, no country fear Russia again even Finland can confront them after they have seen their strength is nothing like what they expected Russia only depends on nuclear weapons
imagine you, and you think what's gonna provoke that sad
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Lightorder: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

fat lies
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Etinosa1234: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ellasure:
There are 1.5 billion Chinese and 1.5 billion in India who are still working with Putin. That alone is 1/2 the planet. He isn't cornered by any means but he will attack first when clearly threatened. We have already seen what happens when he feels threatened by Ukraine. Get ready for what is next.

Putin is very calculative. The Russians Federation has not been defeated in a full scale military battle since 1889 and they still intend to continue with that trophy.

Russia has fought on all fronts and fought all their neighbouring countries at one time or another. Be certain that the Russians Federation is not afraid of war and they are well prepared. Maybe the maker of the world made them warlike deliberately.

What are u saying?.. They were beaten by Japan in the 1900s, were soundly beaten by Germans in the first world war where they signed a disgraceful armistice, and were also beaten in second world war where they had to beg the Americans to open a second front..

2 Likes

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Lightorder: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
kettykings:

The mumu country is Russia that wants to provoke a unilateral war with Japan that's presently on its own even while it is battling with high military casualties in Ukraine, war is not all about military hardware, you need money to sustain the war effort.
my brother, there are lots of ignorant noise makers and gullible likes givers here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Etinosa1234: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Masterito:
Go and read history well. Russia also had nuke but it was a secret. Same as the US untill they used it.

U are the one to read history... Russia never had until 1948-49 and even at that, much of the info on creating a nuke was given to Russia by it's spies in America
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Bifam30(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
BloomingDale:

Russia is one of the four craftsmen mentioned in the Bible used by God to achieve his aim. Nothing is going to happen to them. China is the other. I’m not sure who the rest are. Probably Iran and North Korea.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Lightorder: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Russia is one of the four craftsmen mentioned in the Bible used by God to achieve his aim. Nothing is going to happen to them. China is the other. I’m not sure who the rest are. Probably Iran and North Korea.
Oga, be very careful NOT to drag God or bible into this your unconfirmed information cum revelation
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Bellerophon: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, inasmuch as I like your points, you seem not to understand what's happening. You think Ukraine is Russia's main target?

They are not.

If Russia and Ukraine was really at war. Russia would have nuked Ukraine to the dust.

The aim is NATO. The aim is America. Ukraine cannot last in a war with Russia for a week!

And you keep talking about nuking without considering the existential threat nuclear warfare poses to the continuity of human civilization! You reek of unintelligence, In a Hypothetical Scenario, say Putin launches intercontinental war heads towards say Washington, what does the US do in return?ideally it activates it’s own war head reaching Moscow. Say for instance, both missiles are uninterrupted by air defense systems what you have is a simultaneous destruction of Moscow and New York, a MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION, now say the war expands along the lines of military alliances NATO automatically sides with America and its nuclear capable members all aim or fire missiles towards Russian targets, obviously you expect the Russians to react by including the NATO countries in their targets, it is believed the likes of NK, China possibly will also side with Russia and atomically target NATO allies!

Now tell me where in all of these destruction, do you see the world surviving or existing! The radioactivity from all of these nuclear bombings will render earth inhabitable for thousands of years making the world a global Chernobyl! What is the benefit in nothingness that so much appeal to the mind of Putin that you think the end of the world is his sole ambition? Lol! Try to be sensible and diplomatic in your analysis of issues! How can the use of Nuclear weapon on American assets ever be the end game of any right thinking leader knowing the interconnection of political interest and the interdependence of alliances! Think like a pragmatic person, argue with acceptable facts not emotions and assumptions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Mckhala80(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Still waiting to read more from you guys. Bur never forget that Nato is a force to reckon with. You talk war as if its soup and eba.
BloomingDale:

Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Originalsly:

Only a fool will even think that Russia has gone into Ukraine for the same reason the US went into Afghanistan. With clear goals ....why did it take 20 years?... and the goal not achieved? Isn't the Taliban (AL Qaeda) in charge.... same as time of invasion? With same measurement of strength of a nation's military .... wouldn't it be fair to say the US has an extremely weak military?.... after 20 years the goal.was not even achieved in Kabul. But we are here claiming Russia military is weak because it cannot capture Kyiv in a month.

I believe I should not be the one lecturing you on Osama bin laden and the 911 attack (the main reason for the invasion of Afghanistan), the last time I checked he was dead. And again the last time I checked, the terrorist activities of Al Qaeda particularly on US soil has been checkmated greatly since the invasion What other goals were you hoping they achieve?

We are here claiming Russia military is weak because it cannot capture Kyiv in a month because as you righly said only a fool will think Russia has gone to Ukraine for the same reason the US invaded Afghanistan.

SIMPLE POINTS TO NOTE
Afghanistan is much farther away from the US, than Russia is from Ukraine.( They are practically neighbors)
Russia is attacking Ukraine not in retaliation as seen in the US scenerio, but because of a dumb assumption (something unlikely which they just imagined could happen)
Russia has lost more soldiers in one month battling their neighbors, than US lost battling total strangers in a faraway land.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by BotherMleeper(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
I've never seen a bunch of ignorant assholes like these nairaland Putin ball suckers
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Etinosa1234: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:
[s]
God you're dumb, they've basically flatten kharkiv,lyiv, mauripol,irpin and most of Ukraine and turned it into Syria,took over all Thier nuclear plants, disabled thousands of Thier millitary infrastructure, blown Their aircraft manufacture empire to bits, missiles is raining down on Kiev as we speak,even The malls, theatres, schools stadiums have been blown to shit, over 4,000 Ukrainians troops captured so far with over 17,000 killed in just a month. Imbec!les like you think war is like what you see in your Hollywood movies..why do you think Ukraine is crying for help every god-damn seconds.
Your almighty NATO is not ready to even send one of it's armies to fight because they know what's up.
Goddamn imbec!le expects Russia to not suffer casualties when fighting an European country[/s]

With all this that u have just said, why haven't dey succeeded in capturing the capital
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by babadee1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

Russia is not even top five most powerful military in the world. They have the most nuclear weapons and that's about it. Everything else na propaganda.
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Etinosa1234: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, inasmuch as I like your points, you seem not to understand what's happening. You think Ukraine is Russia's main target?

They are not.

If Russia and Ukraine was really at war. Russia would have nuked Ukraine to the dust.

The aim is NATO. The aim is America. Ukraine cannot last in a war with Russia for a week!

Bro.. U do research but with all due respect, u just typed like an illiterate.

First of all, get a map. Russia is already bordered by 3 NATO countries that are at least 300 miles closer to Kiev. Why has Russia not invaded them?

Russia declared war on Ukraine because he wanted a pro Russian govt there..

Also.. If he nukes Ukraine, its also going to have serious effects on his own country due to how close they are.

Remember Chernobyl?

If he nukes, something worse will happen to him..

Do more research bro
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by godliman: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

This your talk resemble real mumu talking ooo. Pls don't talk it again
Re: Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan by Visasolution048: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is war?
Nice question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv / How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.