Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff (25552 Views)

Sony Suspends All Playstation Sales In Russia Over Ukraine War / U.S Urges Its Citizens To Consider Leaving Russia Immediately / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by WATCHOVER(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
TenQ:

May you have friendly neighbours like Russia and Putin all around your life: I'm sure you will act wiser than the comedian president of Ukraine!
Go and do your Research, do you know how many nations Russia has helped, Russians don't make noise like UK and United States.
If not for Russia support Nigeria would have broken up

4 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by Quiny32323: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
tit:
What the companies that left Russia has done to the innocent Russian peoples is bastardly.
How is Putin affected when you close MoneyGram?
If Putin is such a dictator, do you expect ordinary taxi drivers and plumbers to riot against him with bare hands?

Understand also that the world as it stands is controlled by the west to some extent and these companies where bullied to withdraw and not because they want to and some of them can't withstand the pressure because they know the consequences also.

4 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by EdwardRandy(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
cigaricon:
Putin should also know that bombing innocent people, rendering thousands of people homeless is also inhumane
So Putin just woke up one morning and started bombing Ukraine without provocation? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by horgarzer(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Zelensky will be fought for Using Ukraine to gamble.
When I said Russia economy will become stronger, I met it
And who are you
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by Gireiboy(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
chaseblack:
Russia killing Ukrainians is unfair to Ukrainian citizens.

Although I agree the retailer should be given a right to decide what's beat for his business, is logic is flawed.
How is that their business?Putin, alone should be held responsible for what is happening to Ukrainian citizens.
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2022
That Zelenski is an evil man. The way he keeps pushing european and world leaders to take measures that will severely punish russian civil population is so unfair, especially given the media hype that most russian population aren't in support of Putin's action.

Zelenski keep urging companies to evacuate from russia. Addressing one parliament to another

4 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by slimghost(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Sensible company

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by BigBashiru: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2022
France must be driven out of West Africa. Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by Focusmind: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2022
This Ukrainian president is becoming so annoying. Why is he blackmailing businesses and countries? He is even trying to muscle the EU into accepting Ukraine into the bloc without following laid down rules, just because you brought war unto your country. I blame those businesses that have decided to leave just to be politically correct in the eyes of the media.

The response from this CEO is the most sensible I have ever seen. They are serving the civilian population and not military. What about the loyal and dedicated staff that have been with them over the years in Russia?

5 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by farouk2much(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Very funny
Faller:

grin grin Zelensky grin grin

This Zelensky always reminds me of Maguire
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by obedience4(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
The French are sly

They remain diplomatic, keep their businesses in Russia and Ukraine to ensure they done become “unfriendly” thereby loosing out on gas, wheat and flour…

Meanwhile UK has allowed itself to be backed into the corner… grin

I don’t feel sorry for anyone because we die everyday in Nigeria and nobody cares

Why should I care about them when I might even die after posting this… (1million ways to die in Nigeria)

Let’s not forget how the west and UK became world powers, by riding on the resources of Africa which they still sit on … you can investigate the history of UNILEVER…

Is Renault not a French company?? Did they not moved out of Russia Stop spilling rubbish..
All companies have liberty to choose if they stay or leave

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
This people don't want to leave Russia.They'll suffer the consequence.

SHUT UP!!!

THINK OF HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FEED WELL FIRST BEFORE HUNGER STRANGLE YOU

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by pegix(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2022
cigaricon:
Putin should also know that bombing innocent people, rendering thousands of people homeless is also inhumane
those in. Donbass that were heavily shelled by the ukranains are not humans huh?
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by chloride6: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Gbam...

European hypocrisy don't start...
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2022
You be better clown

VictorUSA:
This people don't want to leave Russia.They'll suffer the consequence.
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by TenQ: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Go and do your Research, do you know how many nations Russia has helped, Russians don't make noise like UK and United States.
If not for Russia support Nigeria would have broken up
Simple prayer for you and you are throwing tantrums of explanations!
May friendly neighbors like Russia headed by Putin give their kind of helps to you all around your life!

I said:
May you have friendly neighbours like Russia and Putin all around your life: I'm sure you will act wiser than the comedian president of Ukraine!

Note:
It is okay to hate NATO and the USA (for their deceptive behaviours), but in this case it is immoral to hate an sovereign nation like Ukraine in the face of external aggression!
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by Beedude(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
That Zelenski is an evil man. The way he keeps pushing european and world leaders to take measures that will severely punish russian civil population is so unfair, especially given the media hype that most russian population aren't in support of Putin's action.

Zelenski keep urging companies to evacuate from russia. Addressing one parliament to another
The man is a fool. U are asking me to closedown my business in another country like na you set up my business abi ?

4 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by edosignature(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
At the end it is a win win for Russians. The Western Media will not carry this rather they'll chose to spread false news to deceive the gullible & the uninformed.

Long live Vladimir Putin, Long live Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by edosignature(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Russians to the world.

Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, And you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire.

Long live Vladimir Putin, Long live Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by justli: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Faller:

grin grin Zelensky grin grin

This Zelensky always reminds me of Maguire

both are comedians and have no business being in their current professions
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by Trentee4eva: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2022
StoicAdvisor:
Overnight, a wild array of business opportunities just opened for the Chinese. From the food industry, banking and finance, airspace, restaurant chains just all industries.

China for sure is surpassing the US as the world largest economy.
China has surpassed the US for some time now. China is far more productive. The US is only overprinting their dollars now because it’s used for global exchange and it is one of the major causes of inflation in the US. Almost all countries in the world, even Europe and the US have China as their largest trading partner. The US is dependent on China even during covid, they all ordered medical supplies from China. China has a dollar reserve of more than 3 trillion.

2 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by VictorUSA(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Codedone:
You be better clown
And what are you? The worst clown?
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by justli: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2022
dialfa:
There was a time when western companies leaving your country can make you panic.

Now, anybody is immediately replaced the next day by China, India, Turkey, Indonesia, Brasil, etc.

That's why they aren't leaving.

Mcdonald that left has been completely replaced by a Turkish Burger company. Russians didn't even notice and McDonald's isn't welcome back. Tell me who lost.

The swift replacement of McDonald's was most recommendable in all this. Mixing business with politics has been the western strategy of neocolonialism, but they met their match in Russia

3 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by WATCHOVER(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2022
TenQ:

Simple prayer for you and you are throwing tantrums of explanations!
May friendly neighbors like Russia headed by Putin give their kind of helps to you all around your life!

I said:

Note:
It is okay to hate NATO and the USA (for their deceptive behaviours), but in this case it is immoral to hate an sovereign nation like Ukraine in the face of external aggression!
Look if you have been following me since the conflict started I never supported the invasion, Ukraine failed to understand that not every family issue you bring outside, United States and UK taking sides made this Invasion possible

3 Likes

Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by VictorUSA(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

THINK OF HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FEED WELL FIRST BEFORE HUNGER STRANGLE YOU
Lol! ma'am u shud be cooking 4 ur husband now and not quoting me.
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by justli: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Quiny32323:

Understand also that the world as it stands is controlled by the west to some extent and these companies where bullied to withdraw and not because they want to and some of them can't withstand the pressure because they know the consequences also.

100%. Most of these companies are bullied into making these decisions and also for fear of social media cancel culture bullies/Marxist
Re: Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff by justli: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Focusmind:
This Ukrainian president is becoming so annoying. Why is he blackmailing businesses and countries? He is even trying to muscle the EU into accepting Ukraine into the bloc without following laid down rules, just because you brought war unto your country. I blame those businesses that have decided to leave just to be politically correct in the eyes of the media.

The response from this CEO is the most sensible I have ever seen. They are serving the civilian population and not military. What about the loyal and dedicated staff that have been with them over the years in Russia?

Cancel 20 years of solid relationship and service to community because a handful of narcissist can't get a resolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) / Russia Turns Off Nord Stream Pipeline Supplying Gas To Europe, Cites "Oil Leak" / Man Banned From Twitter For Death Threat Against Mosquito In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.